KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs Unworthy Thor

Juggernaut vs Unworthy Thor
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
krisblaze

I volunteer as a judge.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:39 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I volunteer as well

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:48 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Whichever the snowflake wants.
You are so going to get ethered.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:49 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I can judge.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 06:09 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

I have no issues of Juggernaut vs Thor minus mjolnir.

Okay, perfect.

- Thor without Mjolnir (And with his axe) vs. Juggernaut.
- Standard battle board rules and starting distance.

When are you available? smile

IYou tried arguing that Unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut and then bitched out with every Thor showing without mjolnir.

I just put a laughing smilie and you started foaming at the mouth.

It's about Unworthy Thor having better feats in general. I have no issues with either Thor without mjolnir or Thor with an axe. It's your claim and if you want to back away, who am I to stop you?

Toughen up snowflake, you're in big leagues now.

So you want your cake and eat it too?

Unworthy Thor is Thor after Original Sin. Anything before is invalid for this form of character as he wasn't unworthy before.

Juggernaut isn't limited by this. I can do Thor vs Juggernaut for the whole history but then you have to forfeit the claim that Unworthy Thor has better feats than Juggernaut.

This was your claim. Not that we are limiting Juggernaut's feats to last few years.

What's it going to be buttercup?

That's what you claimed. Why wouldn't I do so then?

Better watch what you say sweetheart.

Why are you making this so complicated?

You've gone this far into this without reading my original post thoroughly even though you quoted me? I do watch what I say:
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
A week ago he was arguing how Juggernaut was some weak feeb because blah blah. Changed your mind? Want to battle zone Thor vs Juggernaut fagg0t?
Why so touchy moron? Did your boyfriend steal your hammer too?

And Juggernaut vs Unworthy Thor? Why not.

Bring it on bitch.

I made sure to specify Thor vs. Juggernaut in my post and you're the one who attached the Unworthy designation to it. I'm not stupid. I know you'd try and pull some shit, so I made sure to be clear. Regardless, I'm not going to make this unfair for you. smile

Unworthy Thor has better feats than anything Juggernaut has done.

Axis Unworthy Thor beats his ass. Worse than regular Thor would probably.

Sad, moppy and randomly depressed for 10 issues Unworthy Thor stalemates with Thor on the receiving end.

Confident Unworthy Thor post-mini series depression easily swept aside Hela, Black Swan, and Proxima with one hit and easily manhandled the Collector. He also matched the Mother Storm with his innate powers against the Phoenix. That's all he's done so far but still enough to give him the healthy majority over Juggernaut.

That's my post retard. Unworthy Thor does have better feats than anything Juggernaut has done BUT that doesn't mean Unworthy Thor would beat Juggernaut using ONLY his feats post-Original Sin while Juggernaut gets ALL of his history. They are not exclusive. I didn't enter this thread assuming Thor had no feats prior to Original Sin, including Aaron's own work, it wasn't specified in the OP, 'snowflake'. Man, you really are India Trump.

Last edited by Rage.Of.Olympus on Dec 4th, 2017 at 05:10 PM

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 04:56 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Thor’s Mjolnir strikes only tickles Juggs. Technically there is nothing Thor could do even damage Juggs. And if Thor manages it then Juggs just heals instantly. And Thor made no progress whatsoever.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:00 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by h1a8
Thor’s Mjolnir strikes only tickles Juggs. Technically there is nothing Thor could do even damage Juggs. And if Thor manages it then Juggs just heals instantly. And Thor made no progress whatsoever.

Not true. Juggernaut can only shrug off Thor's attacks if he has his force field. The one time it can be argued he did so without the force field (As it is something no longer utilized) was during the Eighth Day saga tie-in. And in that issue, Juggernaut/Thor both noticed his was far more powerful than he had ever been before, so it's an outlier.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 05:19 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol

geebus h. i'd happily judge (i like both u guys and it hurts my heart a little thinking i'd have to vote against 1 of you sad )but how da fuq u guys can complicate something so simple is utterly beyond me. can it not just be as simple as unworthy thor v juggernaut? imo (not that it was asked) if rage wanted to use feats of thor's from BEFORE original sin, he'd need to show thor has the mindset to perform those feats. if he can, awesome. i'd not assume he could do everything he did before BECAUSE of that mindset, but that's just me. otherwise, he's just original sin and up. and juggs should just be classic juggs with all feats available.

again, just my 2 cents but i think that bz would be fun as hell and i'd love to see it happen as opposed to yet another flame out bz. /shrug

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:13 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Not true. Juggernaut can only shrug off Thor's attacks if he has his force field. The one time it can be argued he did so without the force field (As it is something no longer utilized) was during the Eighth Day saga tie-in. And in that issue, Juggernaut/Thor both noticed his was far more powerful than he had ever been before, so it's an outlier.
So Juggs doesn’t have his FF in a forum fight?

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 10:55 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Seriously

It’s so simple

It’s clear what’s rage is trying to do. He wants to tilt the debate on Thors old feats (without hammer)

It’s oretty clear Unworthy Thor vs juggernaut

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:02 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Right, but there's nothing wrong with that argument if Rage can make it effectively.

There's a burden of proof though to establish that Unworthy Thor can do those things.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:10 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by Smurph
Right, but there's nothing wrong with that argument if Rage can make it effectively.

There's a burden of proof though to establish that Unworthy Thor can do those things.

It’s hard. Outside of being two different characters at this point, there is also a time gap. It’s already hard to argue the Thor of early 80’s is the same at the one in late 2000’s. The character might be cannon but power scaling is not the same over 20+ years. This goes for every character, not just Thor

Old Post Dec 4th, 2017 11:39 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Smurph

the sig and avy are cool. looks fan artish in a way but i like it. thumb up

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 12:19 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by leonidas
the sig and avy are cool. looks fan artish in a way but i like it. thumb up
Thanks - and good guess. It's from Toks Solarin's X-Men redesign.

Quality is crappy because I can't make sigs. rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 12:43 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Okay, perfect.

- Thor without Mjolnir (And with his axe) vs. Juggernaut.
- Standard battle board rules and starting distance.

When are you available? smile

I'm available for this week.
quote:

Why are you making this so complicated?

You've gone this far into this without reading my original post thoroughly even though you quoted me? I do watch what I say:

I made it simple enough for you to read. Now as you are using Thor in general, you have to forfeit your claim.
quote:

I made sure to specify [b]Thor vs. Juggernaut
in my post and you're the one who attached the Unworthy designation to it. I'm not stupid. I know you'd try and pull some shit, so I made sure to be clear. Regardless, I'm not going to make this unfair for you. smile

You specifically said unworthy Thor buttercup. I'm talking about the first post you posted.

I will do the BZ anyway to break you snowflake but this is just pathetic.

Unworthy Thor has better feats than anything Juggernaut has done.

Are you still unable to read sweetie?

quote:
That's my post retard. Unworthy Thor does have better feats than anything Juggernaut has done BUT that doesn't mean Unworthy Thor would beat Juggernaut using ONLY his feats post-Original Sin while Juggernaut gets ALL of his history. They are not exclusive. I didn't enter this thread assuming Thor had no feats prior to Original Sin, including Aaron's own work, it wasn't specified in the OP, 'snowflake'. Man, you really are India Trump.

Oh honey, you aren't even trying now. Second part of your post.

[B]

Axis Unworthy Thor beats his ass. Worse than regular Thor would probably.

Axis Unworthy Thor vs Juggernaut BZ after this, eh?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:35 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

lol

geebus h. i'd happily judge (i like both u guys and it hurts my heart a little thinking i'd have to vote against 1 of you sad )but how da fuq u guys can complicate something so simple is utterly beyond me. can it not just be as simple as unworthy thor v juggernaut? imo (not that it was asked) if rage wanted to use feats of thor's from BEFORE original sin, he'd need to show thor has the mindset to perform those feats. if he can, awesome. i'd not assume he could do everything he did before BECAUSE of that mindset, but that's just me. otherwise, he's just original sin and up. and juggs should just be classic juggs with all feats available.

again, just my 2 cents but i think that bz would be fun as hell and i'd love to see it happen as opposed to yet another flame out bz. /shrug

Watch rage squirm away from it.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 02:37 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

lol

(please log in to view the image)

rage is the greasy "I bark and call everybody fa**ots" of the forum.

As soon as the gates open, he starts reformulating and going 'it's a prank, bro'

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:17 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

So, a pussy. Like Thor.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
So, a pussy. Like Thor.
(please log in to view the image)

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Dec 5th, 2017 06:39 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

@Rage

So Juggs doesn’t have his FF in a forum fight?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2017 11:38 AM