KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Aquaman Vs Blink

Aquaman Vs Blink
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
TBH though, I don't see Blink using that attack. This isn't even Exiles Blink per the OPs decision.

Hell of a conversation though, dedpite not being applicable really.
Imagine if i -had- specified blood lust. huh

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 10:53 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Does Aquaman still have that trident that allows him to freeze, teleport, and create lightning? It was pretty much standard equipment. If so, he wins

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:26 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:29 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Zack M
Does Aquaman still have that trident that allows him to freeze, teleport, and create lightning? It was pretty much standard equipment. If so, he wins

Interesting theory.
And yes he does.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 11:55 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Zack M

In the comics no. He lost it

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:17 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

616 Blink rips him from existence, easily. Or she teleport his legs off.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:41 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Here she teleports Arch Angel wings off...

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploa...els+wings+2.jpg

Last edited by carver9 on Dec 12th, 2017 at 02:49 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by -Pr-
She wasn't intentionally a villain. She was manipulated by Selene.

So Carver is using a mind controlled Blink?

She was influenced by Selene in that scan. Afterwards, she had a mental breakdown when Selene was purged.

We don't debate based on powersets here Carver.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 02:57 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

She was influenced by Selene in that scan. Afterwards, she had a mental breakdown when Selene was purged.

Lol, but you do though. Remember, Superman blitz around because he is dumb argument. I wouldn't call Blink dumb either. She could just teleport bricks into his legs until he is unable to fight. It wouldn't kill him but it would stop him.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:17 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Saint do you know how many times has Warren lost his wings? Blink and Wolfsbane come to mind but Id swear there was more

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:27 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Superman and Flash and WW all think and strategise in nano seconds, if not miliseconds. They can map entire strategies out in that time. Especially as they're usually put up against threats who are generally known to be incredibly powerful.

Showings of Blink doing so, especially against people she doesn't know? Someone who she probably thinks just talks to fish?

Lol you really can't argue this with me, as you never take their characters into account. Blink, on panel, was all cut up and was crying about hurting people when Selene was gone.

You think WW would do the same? Then you don't know her that well.

You think Midnighter would shed tears over using doors to win?

Deathstroke?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 03:29 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by carver9
616 Blink rips him from existence, easily. Or she teleport his legs off.

She wouldn't do that unless she was under Selene's spell. Which she isn't anymore. You're attributing traits to her that she doesn't have unless she's mind-controlled.

Originally posted by carver9
Lol, but you do though. Remember, Superman blitz around because he is dumb argument. I wouldn't call Blink dumb either. She could just teleport bricks into his legs until he is unable to fight. It wouldn't kill him but it would stop him.

You're arguing powerset, not personality. Stop.

==

TBH, you could easily argue that Aquaman is more willing to kill than 616 Blink when she's not under someone's control. He's straight up murdered henchmen without a second thought.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:27 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Smurph
If Blink is willing to maim or kill Arthur, she wins.

yeah i'm having a hard time seeing arthur win this one too... sounds like she's being neutered a little bit too much... /shrug

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 05:53 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Superman and Flash and WW all think and strategise in nano seconds, if not miliseconds. They can map entire strategies out in that time. Especially as they're usually put up against threats who are generally known to be incredibly powerful.

Showings of Blink doing so, especially against people she doesn't know? Someone who she probably thinks just talks to fish?

Lol you really can't argue this with me, as you never take their characters into account. Blink, on panel, was all cut up and was crying about hurting people when Selene was gone.

You think WW would do the same? Then you don't know her that well.

You think Midnighter would shed tears over using doors to win?

Deathstroke?

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:10 PM
carver9

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:11 PM
carver9

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:12 PM
DarkSaint85

What does any of that have to do with creating an entire battle plan in nanoseconds?????

Looool

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:21 PM
Smurph
------

Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
It only got inside Hyperion because he vibrated
Uh, no.

Hyperion vibrated to avoid the first javelin she threw.

The second one was thrown at sand because it would be much harder for him to avoid by vibration (hence the dialogue). Not only had he stopped hyper-vibrating (visible in panel two), it doesn't make any sense that vibrating would make him more susceptible to sand attack.

Iirc, in Exiles she also teleported a serum or solution from a syringe right into somebody's veins, no vibrating involved.

Originally posted by leonidas
yeah i'm having a hard time seeing arthur win this one too... sounds like she's being neutered a little bit too much... /shrug
Yeah, 616 Blink minus the Selene-controlled showings has basically nothing to her name, so this is a non-fight.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:30 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

That feeling when Carver keeps posting scans of a character that's under the influence of a spell...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 06:48 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Arthur can't vibrate anyways, so moot point lmao.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Dec 12th, 2017 07:51 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote