KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump Administration to Prosecute Marijuana use in Legalized States

Trump Administration to Prosecute Marijuana use in Legalized States
Started by: Rockydonovang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by vansonbee
Is this personal experience and have you ever tried pot in your whole life?
I've seen it **** a lot of people up through longterm use. You, of course, haven't. I would love to beat you up.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:27 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I've seen it **** a lot of people up through longterm use. You, of course, haven't. I would love to beat you up.

If he's high, would he know you're beating him up? wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Beniboybling
no

I only want the best for him, prison will give DMB a lot of time to reflect on self harm.

This is goddamn stupid, if serious.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:49 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 07:21 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Sin I AM
He needs to focus on heroin like now. The shit is destroying my community. No1 cares about weed

Nope Sorry. All Drugs are GOOD Now. Who cares if they "Hurt/Kill a Community". You can't fight it. Just got to let to go Bro.

Cause Drug Abusing Leftists Care about you and your community.

Unless you are a cigarette smoker.

smokin'

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 08:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Nephthys
Dmb and DDM are feeling very betrayed right now.

This enrages me but I wouldn't really call it a betrayal. I've said virtually from the beginning of the administration that Trump's cabinet picks are what I dislike most about him, and that Sessions is his worse cabinet pick, and have vocalized repeatedly IRL and probably on the forum too that I really hope Sessions gets fired.

Personally when I was on the left I hated the notion of voting for uniformly pro-choice candidates because I think abortion in our country is a grave evil, and now that I've shifted rightward economically I have the anti-weed bullshit to look forward to... **** the two party system.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 08:33 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want Sessions gone, he's a b*tch. This and what he did when it comes to what cops can seize from you. F*ck that little twerp.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 08:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Surt you need to go smoke a few bowls. You are losing your MELLOW!!!!!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 08:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I want Sessions gone, he's a b*tch. This and what he did when it comes to what cops can seize from you. F*ck that little twerp.

Um, it's what you voted for though. So don't be mad now that your drugs are being threatened.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 09:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Good thing States now have the ability to ignore Federal Law.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 09:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Um, it's what you voted for though. So don't be mad now that your drugs are being threatened.

Um, stop your silly nonsense lol. My drugs aren't threatened one bit. I didn't vote for Sessions, I voted for Trump.

I have easy access to it from people, nothing changes for me.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 5th, 2018 at 09:32 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 09:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Nope Sorry. All Drugs are GOOD Now. Who cares if they "Hurt/Kill a Community". You can't fight it. Just got to let to go Bro.

Cause Drug Abusing Leftists Care about you and your community.

Unless you are a cigarette smoker.

smokin'

Yeah, just throw all those heroin addicts in jail. That's sure to improve things.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 09:31 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Surt you need to go smoke a few bowls. You are losing your MELLOW!!!!!

I use a chillum now. But I think Sessions is a weasel. Not really cuz of the drug thing, yeah that is bad but more so just his inaction on other things. All this shady stuff leaked out he barely does anything about.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 09:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Um, stop your silly nonsense lol. My drugs aren't threatened one bit. I didn't vote for Sessions, I voted for Trump.

I have easy access to it from people, nothing changes for me.

Ummmm, you voted for Trump who put Sessions in his position of power; that's how voting works, sport. Also, Trump's stand while running was that he was against marijuana except for medical use. You're just a lazy stoner, Trump doesn't mean you.

Ummmm, you're breaking the law and the laws are seemingly going to become more draconian in regards to cannabis. So it could affect you.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 11:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ummmm, you voted for Trump who put Sessions in his position of power; that's how voting works, sport. Also, Trump's stand while running was that he was against marijuana except for medical use. You're just a lazy stoner, Trump doesn't mean you.

Ummmm, you're breaking the law and the laws are seemingly going to become more draconian in regards to cannabis. So it could affect you.

I voted for Trump, not Sessions. Voting for Trump does not mean you approve of every single person he appoints nor does it mean you approve of his every position. The fact this needs to be pointed out to you is sad and shows how much Trump Derangement Syndrome has impacted you.

And I'm not dumb enough to get caught.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 11:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I voted for Trump, not Sessions. Voting for Trump does not mean you approve of every single person he appoints nor does it mean you approve of his every position. The fact this needs to be pointed out to you is sad and shows how much Trump Derangement Syndrome has impacted you.

And I'm not dumb enough to get caught.

Trump's backing Sessions move here, smart guy. It rolls form the top down. Trump was anti-cannabis more than he was for it before Nov 2016. So yeah, you voted for this. Deal. With. It.

Jail is full of dumb criminals who thought the same. "Nope, I'm too clever to get caught!" :0

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 11:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump's backing Sessions move here, smart guy. It rolls form the top down. Trump was anti-cannabis more than he was for it before Nov 2016. So yeah, you voted for this. Deal. With. It.

Jail is full of dumb criminals who thought the same. "Nope, I'm too clever to get caught!" :0

We were talking about Sessions and the fact voting for Trump doesn't mean I support Sessions. I also said voting for Trump doesn't mean I agree with every policy plan. I do not agree with what he is doing here.

Anybody who votes for a candidate that wins the presidency and then tells you they agreed with every decision that person made is lying to you.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 11:52 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Trump Administration to Prosecute Marijuana use in Legalized States

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN...

-> by violating other people's rights without justification
-> by ignoring state rights

Politifact says you are not telling the truth.

Politifact: Did Attorney General Jeff Sessions reverse on enforcing marijuana laws? No

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:22 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

We were talking about Sessions and the fact voting for Trump doesn't mean I support Sessions. I also said voting for Trump doesn't mean I agree with every policy plan. I do not agree with what he is doing here.

Anybody who votes for a candidate that wins the presidency and then tells you they agreed with every decision that person made is lying to you.

Whatever you say, sport. Just remember, you're 'not dumb enough to get caught'. :0

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:35 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you deal with the actual Political fact the policy has not changed?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:36 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote