KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Oprah is seriously considering standing for POTUS

Oprah is seriously considering standing for POTUS
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
The topic is about Oprah, someone mentioned the free cars, and I mentioned it. The fact it triggered you is hilarious.

The fact you don't understand how people are still often responsible in paying taxes on prizes is both funny and not surprising, considering your general lack of knowing.

eg You realize if you win the Powerball, you're taxed, right?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 06:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMCadmin
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 06:58 PM
KMCadmin is currently offline Click here to Send KMCadmin a Private Message Find more posts by KMCadmin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
To be honest, I'm triggered and fearful, Oprah is an awful individual. She has been spinning fake news since 1988.

Actually...this odes make sense lol. She could potentially be far more dangerous if she wanted to because she lacks Trumps inability to keep his mouth closed.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 06:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The fact you don't understand how people are still often responsible in paying taxes on prizes is both funny and not surprising, considering your general lack of knowing.

eg You realize if you win the Powerball, you're taxed, right?

But I never said I didn't understand it lol. I mentioned it because of Oprahs specific image, not because she was the only one who did this. But you being triggered over it is noted.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

No, do yours? Let's get back to topic pal, I know I've butthurt you shitloads, but we might have common ground here.

Ohhh Sure you have Skippy...and No. Just No.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

But I never said I didn't understand it lol. I mentioned it because of Oprahs specific image, not because she was the only one who did this. But you being triggered over it is noted.

Clearly. You tried to make it out to be something negative about Oprah and it's not. There's plenty of negative things to say about her; that's not one. You're just dense.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Clearly. You tried to make it out to be something negative about Oprah and it's not. There's plenty of negative things to say about her; that's not one. You're just dense.

No, you just needed something to try to pick at lol. It's okay Rob.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:05 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor

Ohhh Sure you have Skippy...and No. Just No.
You see I've emotionally reamed you again. Night *****!

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:06 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You see I've emotionally reamed you again. Night *****!

I aint the one INSERTING the other into their Sex Fantasies.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No, you just needed something to try to pick at lol. It's okay Rob.

Nay, what I said.

ps Most people would also happily pay a few thousand for a new car worth 30-35k, that's simply a good deal, as you can sell the car and still make a very healthy profit if you don't want to keep it. You're just dense.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nay, what I said.

ps Most people would also happily pay a few thousand for a new car worth 30-35k, that's simply a good deal, as you can sell the car and still make a very healthy profit if you don't want to keep it. You're just dense.

You're just butthurt I brought up an Oprah scandal, it's okay.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You're just butthurt I brought up an Oprah scandal, it's okay.

Um, you just said you're not the one who brought Oprah's car giveaway up, genius. Make up your mind.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, you just said you're not the one who brought Oprah's car giveaway up, genius. Make up your mind.

I didn't bring it up lol. I brought up the scandal. Someone else mentioned her free car thing. It's right there on the previous page.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
That would depend....(looks under chair to see if got a new car)

This is what spurred my response.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Make up you're mind, sport. You're also welcome on me enlightening you on how free prizes, government taxing works and how paying very little for something expensive is actually a plus. It's common to go "thanks!" instead of throwing a fit.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:28 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol dude nobody threw a fit. My comment was made in reference to a specific scandal with her.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:30 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You don't understand what a "scandal" is and isn't, as noted Trump U was just business with you, but Oprah's car giveaway is somehow nefarious. You're dense; that's clear to see.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:34 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah honestly I don't know who I would vote for between Oprah and Trump. That's just a scary choice.
If you'd vote for Trump especially after this presidency I wouldn't trust you with anything tbh.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't understand what a "scandal" is and isn't, as noted Trump U was just business with you, but Oprah's car giveaway is somehow nefarious. You're dense; that's clear to see.

Look at the narratives you're putting forth lol. I never said it was nefarious, but it was a scandal at the time. And then you bring up Trump U lol.

Do these tactics ever get old?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Repeat: Paying taxes on prizes isn't a "scandal", you dummy. It's government regulations and the [then] tax code. The people who won the cars paid very little in comparison for a prize worth several ten's of thousands which they could have kept or sold for a nice profit. They also had the option of not accepting the car and therefore not pay taxes on it; it was their choice. You're legit dense, Surt.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 8th, 2018 at 07:49 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:47 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Repeat: Paying taxes on prizes isn't a "scandal", you dummy. It's government regulations and the [then] tax code. The people who won the cars paid very little in comparison for a prize worth several ten's of thousands which they could have kept or sold for a nice profit. They also had the option of not accepting the car and therefore not pay taxes on it; it was their choice. You're legit dense, Surt.

Dude, it was a scandal at the time. You can say it wasn't worthy of being a scandal, but it was. How is this hard to get?

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 07:50 PM