KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Oprah is seriously considering standing for POTUS

Oprah is seriously considering standing for POTUS
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

I never said it was a scandal or even complained about it, all I did was provide the facts.

Stop being so easily triggered.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 01:36 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Holy shit...so even when it's explained why it was a scandal at the time that gets translated into "you, Silent Master, personally felt this was a big deal". Okay lol.

Originally posted by Silent Master
I never said it was a scandal or even complained about it, all I did was provide the facts.

Stop being so easily triggered.
Two guys who can't even agree except on 7,000 being a Ton of money to them.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 03:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nephthys
If conservatives lost their minds at a black man being president, a black woman president would crack their heads open like a egg.

And likewise if liberals lost their minds a woman lost to Trump...they would just suffer some kind of catatonia if he beat a black female president. We would need to put most of California on suicide watch.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 07:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

And likewise if liberals lost their minds a woman lost to Trump...they would just suffer some kind of catatonia if he beat a black female president. We would need to put most of California on suicide watch.
Conservatives find you disgusting but it's amusing to see you try to eat the scraps from their table. Literally.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 08:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I never watch Oprah's show so I honestly don't even know much about her.

Don't know how she feels about many topics.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 08:07 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I didn't even know that The Oprah even still HAD a show after her Channel tanked.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 08:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone who is not in favor of Oprah running...well, to quote Oprah: They just have to die.

Oprah might run for president. We did the opposition research for you

Awesome, I hope she runs.

(please log in to view the image)

Oh she knew...she knew. I wonder how her anti vax shit would compare to trumps anti climate change shit. Some of the comments are hilarious if true:

"I’m still irked that when Entertainment Tonight had asked her about her experience of racism — she pointed to a saleswoman in Switzerland who offered to show her a less expensive (but still really, really expensive) version of a $35,000 handbag."

^^Just like the slaves suffered, just like it.

*Sits back and waits for the post to trigger people*

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 10th, 2018 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 02:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Shut up, Surtur.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 03:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Sits back and waits for the post to trigger people*

smile

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 03:12 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

2 years ago i would have said that oprah was unqualified, but since then i learned that being qualified is no longer a qualification.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 03:17 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

smile
We already knew you were a troll. You just confirmed the obvious.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 03:26 PM
CroftAlice

Everybody wants to rule the world now days.The question is : is she ready to make hard decissions when the time comes?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 04:28 PM
CroftAlice is currently offline Click here to Send CroftAlice a Private Message Find more posts by CroftAlice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
2 years ago i would have said that oprah was unqualified, but since then i learned that being qualified is no longer a qualification.

She is unqualified, but she's more qualified than Trump as his qualifications were "I am a great businessman", considering she made her billions without a well connected influential millionaire father baking her up or a massive inheritance.

Personally, I hope she doesn't run, but it's hilarious how her hinting at it has the Trumpers all worked up and frothing.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 10th, 2018 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 04:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
She is unqualified, but she's more qualified than Trump as his qualifications were "I am a great businessman", considering she made her billions without a well connected influential millionaire father baking her up or a massive inheritance.

Personally, I hope she doesn't run, but it's hilarious how her hinting at it has the Trumpers all worked up and frothing.

Ahhh nice to see Our Fave Leftist Loonies employ their HYPOCRISY towards this subject.

Would be fun to see how Oprah would handle an ACTUAL debate, especially seeing her little Golden Globes Speech. IF she goes into Politics She won't have that Hollywood Protected Status anymore.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 08:21 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Can't help thinking this will divide the states further along racial and gender lines.
Of f*ck yeah... carve up the empire, split it apart.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 10:50 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

What qualifies a good leader though?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 11:12 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

I'd say you'd need to be a good politician to be a good president at a bare minimum.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2018 11:58 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Knowing the working of US politics is a good start.

That way we don't get smarmy smucks like Paul Ryan using the "he's new to politics, he doesn't know" as some sad-ass excuse for Trump's idiocy.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 12:01 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol this is all well and good, and it would be fine if leftists hadn't whined about Trump lacking experience, then pounced like flies on shit about someone with no experience possibly running.

What reality do you occupy where this is rational?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 12:37 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd say you'd need to be a good politician to be a good president at a bare minimum.

Originally posted by Robtard
Knowing the working of US politics is a good start.

That way we don't get smarmy smucks like Paul Ryan using the "he's new to politics, he doesn't know" as some sad-ass excuse for Trump's idiocy.

With respect, i kinda think you both are wrong. Imo leadership does not require technical savvy. Its more akin to balancing while being honest and fair. Its also not about being liked but being respected amd knowing that your ultimate responsibility is to serve.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2018 12:46 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote