KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Your Mom (Mum in English) is ill and needs an Operation, Do you?

Your Mom (Mum in English) is ill and needs an Operation, Do you?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Would you demonstrate your experience in a debate?

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:03 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, what was the point of this thread?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lazybones
And if the older surgeon has carried out many successful procedures before, then that demonstrates that he can apply the experience that he has gathered over the years. He's not a quack boasting with vague claims of 'experience' without having anything to back that up, but a true veteran in his area of expertise.

(please log in to view the image)

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:09 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Would you demonstrate your experience in a debate?
pls doc

save my momma

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:10 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Originally posted by Beniboybling
pls doc

save my momma

pls ben

reply to my post on healthcare

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:12 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robtardshit
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol, what was the point of this thread?

for steve to show he is a fucking retard, braindead loser who cant create a good example

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:18 PM
robtardshit is currently offline Click here to Send robtardshit a Private Message Find more posts by robtardshit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robgod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JKBart
did you get replaced by a fresh graduate in ur job lol
at least he isnt a nazi like you homeless shit
a ****ing hitler avatar? really?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:23 PM
robgod is currently offline Click here to Send robgod a Private Message Find more posts by robgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by robgod
at least he isnt a nazi like you homeless shit
a ****ing hitler avatar? really?

are you harassing me because of my political views

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:24 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by robtardshit
for steve to show he is a fucking retard, braindead loser who cant create a good example

Look at how hard he tries:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t649753.html

lol

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robgod
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude hitler slaughtered half of poland and all raped your women.

please change the avatar
thank you

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:26 PM
robgod is currently offline Click here to Send robgod a Private Message Find more posts by robgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by robgod
dude hitler slaughtered half of poland and all raped your women.

please change the avatar
thank you

I hate Poland and every day I wake up I feel sad knowing I life in this cesspool, wish Hitler won and spared us the humiliation of trying to run an independent country, we can't do it right

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:27 PM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robgod
Restricted

Account Restricted

just leave poland and kmc

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:34 PM
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

no

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:35 PM
robgod
Restricted

Account Restricted

why not??

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:37 PM
Ursumeles
Traitor

leave bart alone

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:51 PM
Ursumeles is currently offline Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robgod
Restricted

Account Restricted

urs your not only a sheevite but also friends with a nazi??

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:54 PM
robtardshit
Restricted

Account Restricted

leave nazis alone at least they have ideas unlike you cuck sock

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:54 PM
robtardshit is currently offline Click here to Send robtardshit a Private Message Find more posts by robtardshit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah, you're just a fake sock without ideas and motivations unlike nazis were

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:55 PM
dadudemon

Oh, a brain surgeon? In other words, a Neurosurgeon?

I would very easily choose the younger guy. Why?

Neurosurgeons require a 7 year residency. So in order to complete your "full" education to become a full brand new, fresh, Neurosurgeon, you would have to have done a 7 year residency - actual practice under a neurosurgeon (s). And if he's top of his class, that would make him one of the best neurosurgeons in the world.

So you've basically asked if I would want one of the best Neurosurgeons in the world to compete against a 65 year old who may be at the very end of his or her career?

Well, why did you make the decision so easy?

Perhaps you should choose a different profession that does not go directly against the point you're making about experience.

I understand the point of the thread. Go to my next post.

dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Here, use this example:

Premise: You are house-sitting in a $5 million mansion for your successful friend. But a pipe bursts in the walls in the bathroom. Water starts leaking from the walls on the floor. You, luckily, knew where the master water shut-off valve was located and got it stopped. You clean up the water and look through search results to see which Plumbing Company is the best in town. The plumbing company is called Shitter McGavin.

The Office Manager tells you he has 2 plumbers available at the next time slot, 1pm-3pm. He asks you who you prefer. You then ask to know a bit about each plumber:

1. One is brand new, just now licensed, and has completed the mandatory 6 months of On Job Training. He also got a perfect score on the licensing test.

2. The other is a 20 year veteran with a stellar success record and the highest customer satisfaction rating of any in the company. 20 years ago, they did not have the licensing requirements so he could not take the test but he is clearly knowledgeable.

Who would you hire to come onsite and do a burst pipe replacement on the expensive, authentic, Italian Marble bathroom?

Here's the catch:
Person 1, the new guy, is 48.
Person 2 is 31.

dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote