KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jordan Peterson vs. Cathy Newman

Jordan Peterson vs. Cathy Newman
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I don't think a minority of his supporters sending her threats really helped though.

IIRC that's a claim that was never actually proven

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 11:05 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

And really, even if that did happen, he can't really be blamed for it unless he goaded them into doing it in some way. People with followings will always have dipshits doing stupid things in their names.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 11:44 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If we're going to hold Peterson responsible for his fans then Beyonce and Justin Bieber have some explaining to do, given the way their fans can be. They can be vicious, send death threats. Taylor Swift fans too.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 11:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah and he even said that if anyone was doing it they should knock it off lol

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 11:51 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And to those who didn't watch that "MIC vs Jordan Peterson" video, let me tell you about one thing from it to show you the kind of people on these leftist sites.

They make fun of Peterson for tearing up when talking about...the high amount of male suicide, especially in males under 45. Made fun of him for it.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 11:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
If we're going to hold Peterson responsible for his fans then Beyonce and Justin Bieber have some explaining to do, given the way their fans can be. They can be vicious, send death threats. Taylor Swift fans too.

And yet you regularly hold all "leftists" responsible for idiotic behaviour by individuals.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 01:33 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
And yet you regularly hold all "leftists" responsible for idiotic behaviour by individuals.

Those damn leftist cucks, amirite?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 01:41 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Those damn leftist cucks, amirite?

Urnotrong

Don't forget progressive fascist snowflake muzzrats

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:11 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I really hate progressive fascists. They're so bad.

Only thing worse is all those conservative communists.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:12 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

the real hidden threat are the mormon anarchists. just wait until they mobilize.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:13 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I really hate progressive fascists. They're so bad.

Only thing worse is all those conservative communists.

I hate the dipshits who claim they are against fascism and yet act like fascists.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:17 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey guys I'm anti racism! Oh, ignore my slaves. I said I'm anti racism, deal with it.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:22 AM
BackFire

Well as long as they don't say "Trumper" it's all good.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:41 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

surt's more of a house-trumper

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:42 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Bash feel free to post the specific things about Jordan you disagree with. Like what has he said you don't like?

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:46 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

same as a regular trumper, but bakes cookies for his bro wearing an apron

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 03:10 AM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

If Cathy wanted ammunition against Peterson on women she should have just brought up this:

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/...461529555210240

sick

Last edited by Beniboybling on Feb 10th, 2018 at 11:47 AM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 11:37 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
If Cathy wanted ammunition against Peterson on women she should have just brought up this:

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/...461529555210240

sick

Lol, show me the whole clip. It's 1:36 and trolls have taken him out. I realize the clever guy who posted this on twitter already mentioned it, but it doesn't negate anything.

Gimme entire clip.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also, lets be brutally honest: if the clip is as is and Cathy showed it...Jordan would still make a fool of her over it.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 02:44 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Lol, show me the whole clip. It's 1:36 and trolls have taken him out. I realize the clever guy who posted this on twitter already mentioned it, but it doesn't negate anything.

Gimme entire clip.
(please log in to view the image)

yes he's quite insightful laughing out loud

Nonetheless, here is the video it was taken from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blTglME9rvQ

knock yourself out smile

Last edited by Beniboybling on Feb 10th, 2018 at 03:39 PM

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 03:33 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote