KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kitty Pryde Vs Cassandra Cain

Kitty Pryde Vs Cassandra Cain
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Jason called himself Batman, doesn't make him one.

0.5km. There's no f*cking way Kitty wouldn't be able to enter the melee in her intangible state.

I bet Spidey could blitz at half a mile.

And I've barely read any Spidey, as the Kraven knowledge makes pretty clear. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:38 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

No, he couldn't.

And Cassie isn't Parker.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:40 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Half a mile isn't that far. If you're operating around the speed of sound.

I'll see about digging up that speedster scan for Cass.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:44 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I saw plenty of Cass' scans and not a single one of them shows her quicksilvering through 500 metres...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:46 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by cdtm
Half a mile isn't that far. If you're operating around the speed of sound.

I'll see about digging up that speedster scan for Cass.
Starting distance is 0.5 km, not 0.5 of a mile. That would be 800 metres.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:52 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I saw plenty of Cass' scans and not a single one of them shows her quicksilvering through 500 metres...
Stilt, you spell metre re? Are you Canadian?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:54 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Smurph
Starting distance is 0.5 km, not 0.5 of a mile. That would be 800 metres.

Damned metric system..

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 01:56 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Smurph
Stilt, you spell metre re? Are you Canadian?

No, English is not even my native language. I'm Polish and I've been taught British English.

Originally posted by cdtm
Damned metric system..

It actually helps your case... you realize that, right? stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:06 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Half polish American. Third gen. Great grandfather lived to 99.

Anything American just means American to most people, I know. smile

Last edited by cdtm on Feb 13th, 2018 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:24 AM
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Cassandra once fought a ‘phasing ninja’ and won.

ShadowThief had a Thanagarian device that allowed him to go into shadow-mode where he was not only intangible but could also meld with/into shadows.

Batgirl still defeated him .....and not only that, but in the process learnt a whole new Thanagarian martial art just by looking at him (using it on Shadow Thief almost killed him).

With that said though, if I had to bet on this fight my money would be on Kitty Pryde.

It is MUCH easier to show how she would win compared to showing how Cassie could win. Both arguments can be made, but it is considerably easier to make one than to make the other.

Kitty wins.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:40 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^good reasoning, really.
I (personally) think this would be Kitty's fight to lose, but, Cass could make her lose it.

Jason called himself Batman, doesn't make him one.

Actually it does. It makes him -a- Batman. Not -the- Batman.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 04:50 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote