KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Deep Sea King vs Namor and Aquaman

Deep Sea King vs Namor and Aquaman
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Deep Sea King vs Namor and Aquaman

(please log in to view the image)

DSK stays in his shrunken form

AM and Namor are fresh out of water

(please log in to view the image)

Who's the wettest of them all?

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 03:41 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Do you mean, "Who would win in a fight"?

If so, Aquaman one-shots.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 04:39 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Deep Sea King destroys them with ease tbh. Anyone wants to BZ deep sea King vs any of these two in combat (minus TP), please let me know.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 03:38 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Ill do it Carv. Why not??

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 04:22 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Ill do it Carv. Why not??

Anime fts allowed? And which one of these 2 are you repping?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 04:34 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Sure! And I'll be repping Namor.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 04:46 PM
carver9

What are the stips? Is Namor wet while DSK is dry?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 05:11 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Hmmm....

How about this

3 posts

OP

Rebuttal

End Post

Rules: we start dry. we control the characters. No CIS/PIS.

Anything else you'd like to add?

3 judges?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:03 PM
SSJGGogeta

I don't know much about Namor, but Aquaman one-shots DSK.

If you guys need judges btw, I could be one of them.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:13 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I want to use voters that knows nothing about DSK. People from the comic vs thread.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:36 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Sounds good to me too thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:55 PM
TheBadguy

I thought he'd stomp both but I don't read aquaman

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:49 PM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...-thread/117797/

Aquaman has caught blows from the dead king, which previously sank Atlantis.

He's sent Superman flying with a single punch, taken hits from Wonder Woman with little damage, had a grappling match with Wonder Woman where neither could gain the upper hand, lifted entire city blocks, pierced Darkseid with his trident(twice), etc, etc, etc.

In terms of speed, strength and durability, Aquaman takes this pretty easily. He's defeated monsters that would rip DSK in half, lol.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:49 AM
carver9

Batman has sent Superman flying and Wonder Woman was holding back tremendously and I feel confident Deep Sea King can do the same thing.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:38 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Batman has sent Superman flying and Wonder Woman was holding back tremendously and I feel confident Deep Sea King can do the same thing.

You call anyone a troll who dares think Goku loses to just about anyone, and then you say stupid shit like this. laughing

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:47 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

1. Superman being "sent flying" by Batman does not equal Superman being hurt by Batman, like he has been by Aquaman. Also, kryptonite is almost always present in showings like this. Doesn't mean anything.

2. Wonder Woman was not holding back. She even stated that she couldn't get the edge on him. I can post more scans if you'd like.

3. Based on? You think Deep Sea King could stalemate Wonder Woman in a grapple contest? Lmao, even Saitama would be hard-pressed at that, and DSK was nothing to Saitama.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 07:42 PM
DarkSaint85

I want to use voters that knows nothing about DSK. People from the comic vs thread.

Ok. I'll judge.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 09:47 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Nope, not Saint.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:12 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I can't find any judges laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 04:44 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll judge.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote