KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Obama and Trump Myths: Fact Checking National Debt Claims

Obama and Trump Myths: Fact Checking National Debt Claims
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
In regards to the tax bill:

"Not Good for Me, Believe Me." -Trump

"Will cost me a fortune." -Trump

You're being a very good Trumpcuck, at least for now. I suspect that if things go poorly for him, you'll jump off the bandwagon as quickly as you jumped on after he won.

It's okay Rob, you aren't intelligent enough for your suspicions to be taken seriously.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

IOW: "I was wrong in my claim, so I'm going to insult!" -Surtur

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob, you insult people all day long, so when you cry wolf, it doesnt work.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:50 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

IOW: "I was wrong in my claim, so I'm going to insult!" -Surtur

My claim wasn't wrong. You can't conceal and carry a rifle. The entire point of conceal and carry is to be able to quickly use a weapon if you need it. Then here comes Rob, talking about how you can fold up guns and conceal them. But that's not exactly something you can just whip out at any moment.

You're retarded. You can't just hide it under a coat if you want people to not know you have a weapon.

http://blog.cheaperthandirt.com/rif...rorist-choices/

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 10:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
My claim wasn't wrong. You can't conceal and carry a rifle. The entire point of conceal and carry is to be able to quickly use a weapon if you need it. Then here comes Rob, talking about how you can fold up guns and conceal them. But that's not exactly something you can just whip out at any moment.

You're retarded. You can't just hide it under a coat if you want people to not know you have a weapon.

Um, we're talking about Trump's claim that the tax bill won't benefit him/the rich, not guns, so you're clearly melting down right now trying to shift your incorrect claims to a different subject. Not on my watch though. Nope.

On the topic of guns, there are folding rifles which you can conceal; this is a fact; it won't be argued, sport. So you're incorrect on both matters. Do better for yourself.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

One of the BARN boys said, that nobody should defend themselves, "run outside and call the police" was his answer to violence.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:01 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, we're talking about Trump's claim that the tax bill won't benefit him/the rich, not guns, so you're clearly melting down right now trying to shift your incorrect claims to a different subject. Not on my watch though. Nope.

On the topic of guns, there are folding rifles which you can conceal; this is a fact; it won't be argued, sport. So you're incorrect on both matters. Do better for yourself.

And the ones that fold up can't be concealed easily You need to carry a bag with you, etc. Try harder, do better, be smarter.

And No, it won't be argued.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:03 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Or a guitar case.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:03 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Or a guitar case.

Or under your arm, some are very compact when they fold.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
One of the BARN boys said, that nobody should defend themselves, "run outside and call the police" was his answer to violence.

Lol wait really? Which retard said this?

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:05 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Some guns fold, some guns don't.

Can't explain that.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol wait really? Which retard said this?

Neph, he said it to you, remember?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Some guns fold, some guns don't.

Can't explain that.

Gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em.

Robtard
Senor Member

And the ones that fold up can't be concealed easily You need to carry a bag with you, etc. Try harder, do better, be smarter.

And No, it won't be argued.

What exactly does your ignorance of guns have to do with you being wrong about Trump's claim that the tax bill wouldn't benefit him/someone like him? Still trying to shift the topic, not on my watch, sport.

Case in point:

In regards to the tax bill:

"Not Good for Me, Believe Me." -Trump

"Will cost me a fortune." -Trump

You're being a very good Trumpcuck, at least for now. I suspect that if things go poorly for him, you'll jump off the bandwagon as quickly as you jumped on after he won.

:0

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
Neph, he said it to you, remember?

So many people say so many retarded things, but that is hilarious.

Remember, cops are supposed to be bad(to leftists). BUT, they should also be the only people given weapons, some say. Cuz reasons. Just like Trump is Hitler, but only the government should have weapons, like some also say.

And the cops can teleport too. You call a cop and bam, time stops, the criminal quietly waits there until the cops arrive via teleportation.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What exactly does your ignorance of guns have to do with you being wrong about Trump's claim that the tax bill wouldn't benefit him/someone like him? Still trying to shift the topic, not on my watch, sport.

Case in point:

:0

Rob, take the loss. You should be used to it by now.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^Massive Phaggotry exposed

"I love it." -Donnie Jr

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I love it." -Donnie Jr

Rob, take the loss. You failed.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:11 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I love it." -Donnie Jr

"This is my last election, tell Vlad, after my election I will have more flexibility."

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:19 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Trumpers derailing this thread cos these facts sting:

Donald Trump (as projected in FY 2019 budget): Plans to add $8.282 trillion, a 41 percent increase from the $20.245 trillion debt at the end of Obama's last budget, FY 2017. If he spends as he hopes, Trump will add the second-highest dollar amount in history. More important, he will add almost as much in his first term as Obama did in two terms. -snip

Old Post Feb 28th, 2018 11:50 PM