KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Trump: Favorite to Win 2020?

Trump: Favorite to Win 2020?
Started by: lazybones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah you conveniently judged the part of the "Trump=Hitler" comment referring to their moral comparability by saying "No Hitler's smarter"

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:36 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah you conveniently judged the part of the "Trump=Hitler" comment referring to their moral comparability by saying "No Hitler's smarter"

He had no problem putting Hitler above Trump.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:37 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Also, as far as the "Trump is the next Hitler", I said the opposite actually, Hitler was immensely more intelligent and charismatic than Trump. Trump could never accomplish what he did nor could he command the mass loyalty required to do so. People saying that now is really no different than the 8 years in how the people who became Trumpers used to refer to Obama as "Hitler".

Is this Hitler worship?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:38 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

FFS, you're going to cry too? If it makes you feel better, I also don't think Trump's into mass genociding Jews. The list goes on.

The one Hitler-like thing (though really, this is a general dictator-norm) is his love of trying to silence the media, via threats of lawsuits and whatnot.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 12:42 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:39 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

When the media is contemplating your suicide on live air, I could care less about their fee fees.

The fact that people think Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo are "un biased journalists" is beyond me.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:41 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Blindside12
He had no problem putting Hitler above Trump.

Intelligence and charisma wise as I specified. Absolutely. Acknowledging a person's strengths isn't worshiping them.

It's obvious you're now going to do the "you love Hitler!" troll; it'll be funny.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:41 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

When the media is contemplating your suicide on live air, I could care less about their fee fees.

IOW: "Don't say means things about my Trump!"

*ignores that Trump's been shit-talking non stop since the elections*

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:42 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So wait the media hasnt been shit talking since before the elections? He gets two scoops of ice cream the children!!

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:42 AM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The one Hitler-thing (though really, this is a general dictator-norm) is his love of trying to silence the media, via threats of lawsuits and whatnot.

Huge difference between lawsuits within the current legislative framework and actually wielding presidential authority.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:43 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Intelligence and charisma wise as I specified. Absolutely. Acknowledging a person's strengths isn't worshiping them.

It's obvious you're now going to do the "you love Hitler!" troll; it'll be funny.

You mean like you calling me comrade all the time, no I wouldnt do that to you, cause Im not an *******.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:44 AM
darthgoober

FFS, you're going to cry too? If it makes you feel better, I also don't think Trump's into mass genociding Jews. The list goes on.

The one Hitler-like thing (though really, this is a general dictator-norm) is his love of trying to silence the media, via threats of lawsuits and whatnot.

It's really not. Have you not seen the video of the girl flipping out, stealing a MAGA hat off a guys head, and then ranting about how it represents genocide?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:45 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Huge difference between lawsuits within the current legislative framework and actually wielding presidential authority.

The point was trying to silence the media. Dictators love doing that and sure, they usually take more direct/violent methods. But similarities at the root are there in that regard specifically.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:46 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by darthgoober
It's really not. Have you not seen the video of the girl flipping out, stealing a MAGA hat off a guys head, and then ranting about how it represents genocide?

No and I really don't care what some fringe retard does.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:46 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The point was trying to silence the media. Dictators love doing that and sure, they usually take more direct/violent methods. But similarities at the root are there in that regard specifically.

Name 1 policy Trump has done to "silence the media."

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:47 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fringe retard? Dude that was an everyday Californian.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:48 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Name 1 policy Trump has done to "silence the media."

Let's see, off the top of my head:

-Called the media the 'enemy of the people'

-Rants non-stop about any news that isn't favorable to him is "fake news"

-Threatened to try and pull the licensing of at least NBC and CNN

-Looked into making it easier to find media outlets libel

I'm sure there's more.

Fringe retard? Dude that was an everyday Californian.

Your insult has been noted, it was kinda funny

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:54 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats not what I asked, please try again.

"Name 1 policy Trump has done to "silence the media."

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:54 AM
darthgoober

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3zpTKg3IIw

Do you really think she's "fringe" though? I doubt the guy with the camera managed to catch the ONE person who felt that way when she stole his hat. She didn't just come up with that shit on her own, there are plenty of others who feel that way. And just for the sake of argument lets say that the belief is fringe... so what? It just goes to show why people shouldn't exaggerate and twist their descriptions for shock value. We have stupid, emotional, illogical people in this country who are too easily influenced for one reason or another. Remember the videos of all the little latino kids crying when Trump got elected? They were crying because their parents talked like it was going to be the f*cking end of the world for them if he won. They weren't actually crying because Trump won, they were crying because their parents did a shitty job.

And I'm not saying that "the right" is innocent in that regards either, they do it plenty. And the fact that it happens so frequently by both sides is the very reason that everyone who actually has a brain should be mindful of what they say an point out that it's happening.

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 01:01 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:55 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

His remark of a lone Fringe Retard fails bady because of incidents like Berkley.

Oh an this, this is where progressivism has gonelaughing out loud

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Mar 2nd, 2018 at 12:58 AM

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:55 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dear God

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:00 AM