KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Chris Pratt Slammed for offering Prayers for Kevin Smith

Chris Pratt Slammed for offering Prayers for Kevin Smith
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

awful

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:54 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
awful

Total Dick Move.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:56 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
They are triggered because in the past I've responded to some of their threads by saying "awful" lol.
\

Oh is that what is going on here?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:57 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
\

Oh is that what is going on here?

Yes, they are pouting lol.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:02 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

So they are not really serious about this. And dont give a fck.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:05 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

awful

aint it?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:05 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

just awful

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:06 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Best part of thread was Blind’s, Surtur’s and DMB’s #metoo riding off Pratt’s coattails.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:24 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Had nothing to do with anyones #metoo.

Swing miss

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 02:27 AM
NemeBro

Re: Chris Pratt Slammed for offering Prayers for Kevin Smith

Originally posted by Blindside12
Another Day in lefopedia land.

Link
thumb up

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 05:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:12 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Best part of thread was Blind’s, Surtur’s and DMB’s #metoo riding off Pratt’s coattails.

^^Love seeing this loser get triggered. Love it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 01:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Maybe I shouldn't pray outside anymore then, otherwise a bunch of dipshits will start publicly berating me.

You shouldn't pray outside, anyway:

Matthew 5:5-7

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Even Jesus taught, on the famous Sermon on the Mount, that you're not supposed to pray publicly. It's supposed to be a private matter. A secret.

Your relationship with God should not be screamed loudly like a flamboyant homosexual who has a crush on the Guy in the Sky.

TL - DR: Stop being homosexual, EmperorDMB. Pray secretly and don't tell people about it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:18 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with DDM. Pray inside. The outside is best left for screaming at the sky in anger over politicians that hurt your feelings.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:20 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

just awful

truly

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:21 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by dadudemon
You shouldn't pray outside, anyway:

Matthew 5:5-7

5 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

6 But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

7 But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Even Jesus taught, on the famous Sermon on the Mount, that you're not supposed to pray publicly. It's supposed to be a private matter. A secret.

Your relationship with God should not be screamed loudly like a flamboyant homosexual who has a crush on the Guy in the Sky.

TL - DR: Stop being homosexual, EmperorDMB. Pray secretly and don't tell people about it.

I don’t go out and look for people so I can make a spectacle. I pray outside in secluded areas because the outside air and beauty of nature helps me get in the mood better, and gives me a reminder of the beauty of God’s creation so to speak... and because I have a roommate at my dorm.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:26 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
^^Love seeing this loser get triggered. Love it.

At least he’s not screeching about Chris Pratt being a white male.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:27 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by EmperorDMB
I'm a flaming homosexual and I want everyone to know about my man-on-Man relationship with Sky Guy.

I knew it, baby. You don't have to tell me.

I'm just messing with you.

If you want to pray in your dorm, you can. Do it in the bathroom. Or your closet as Jesus said. You don't have to pray out loud, either.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

My bathroom at my dorm always has people in it, and my dorm room that I live in with my roommate is one room.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:35 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

(Basically I do it outside in secluded areas quiet enough that nobody can hear me, I just exaggerated how public and obvious it was for the sake of joking about a bunch of edgelord leftists screeching at me)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:39 PM