KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Chris Pratt Slammed for offering Prayers for Kevin Smith

Chris Pratt Slammed for offering Prayers for Kevin Smith
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you're ever praying outside and you think you see some leftists just immediately begin shouting NOT MY PRESIDENT, NOT MY PRESIDENT.

They will think you're just another lunatic like them.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Ah good idea Surtur

If I were black I’d chant one of the BLM chants lifted straight from the communist manifesto.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:45 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

offering prayers as a condolence to an individual's personal tragedy is not the same as offering "thoughts and prayers" as the only solution to a series of ongoing preventable tragedies.

but screw that. context is for chumps and imaginary victory is life.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 03:50 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
My bathroom at my dorm always has people in it, and my dorm room that I live in with my roommate is one room.

So how do you shit? WTF, man?!?!?

I'd be physically throwing people out of the bathroom to take a shit.

Or do you not have a private bathroom in your dorm and I am mistaken?

I see...

I never lived on campus all 7.5 years I went to college. I worked full time and had my own place.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:06 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by dadudemon
So how do you shit? WTF, man?!?!?

I'd be physically throwing people out of the bathroom to take a shit.

Or do you not have a private bathroom in your dorm and I am mistaken?

I see...

I never lived on campus all 7.5 years I went to college. I worked full time and had my own place.

I could’ve gotten a bathroom with 3 other people we’d be responsible for cleaning, or have a larger communal bathroom with 4 stalls and 4 showers on my floor that I wouldn’t be responsible for cleaning. It’s prolly obvious which I went with lol

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:08 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tbh, not seeing a "slam" here.

Some words were said, yes. Not exactly the heatest twitter war the article is suggesting, imo.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe some screaming at the sky will help.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:21 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by cdtm
Tbh, not seeing a "slam" here.

Some words were said, yes. Not exactly the heatest twitter war the article is suggesting, imo.

pratt was targeted by anti-theist edgelords, and trumpers are trying to spin this into a leftist thing and tie it together with left-leaning views on gun laws. so you're kinda being a buzzkill for them right now.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:21 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
pratt was targeted by anti-theist edgelords, and trumpers are trying to spin this into a leftist thing and tie it together with left-leaning views on gun laws. so you're kinda being a buzzkill for them right now.

Go to any of the anti-theist edgelords twitter pages and they are all leftist anti trumpers as well.

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn

https://twitter.com/RetroBigfoot

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:30 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
^^Love seeing this loser get triggered. Love it.
Originally posted by Emperordmb
At least he’s not screeching about Chris Pratt being a white male.

#gottem

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 04:55 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
#gottem

Lol...you do know he was responding to me, but he was not referring to me...right?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

#gottemagain

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
#gottemagain

It's okay, you tried. Just so you can avoid further confusion in the future the "screaming you're a white male" thing comes from this:

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

#gotteminfinity

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:31 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

look guyz cherrypickd yootoobz

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
look guyz cherrypickd yootoobz

Well yes I did in fact provide a link to a video that showed what DMB was referencing. It was not intended to trigger you or your pal.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:39 PM