KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sodam Yat vs Thor

Sodam Yat vs Thor
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Now he gets the Dam

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:12 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Don't include your name in this - Though I do wonder how abhi views someone like you. Are you Abhi's Quan... are you his punishment... ? - Unless you shop abhi's avatar as Bane breaking Batman with facelift as Bats. Then you can be part of this. Only then though.

Last edited by One Big Mob on Mar 9th, 2018 at 06:35 AM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:33 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
The forum is falling apart thumb up yay

Now I can. Joys.
quote:

The ship was behind the blast. Or where did it go in your opinion? I don't know, why doesn't world break when Galactus blasts at it but it falls apart when Hulk steps on it?

It's not shown to compare the blast radius of the bomb and the ship.

Not really comparable in this scene as it was a bomb and not a character.
quote:

That it's a weak point. He attacked the area that he knew would cause that reaction. Or what was the point of getting to it when he could one shot it from outside? There was none, because if you read the scans, you'll see that that point was vital to Ranx and attacking it caused the explosion. It was almost literally his death start hole.

It was a green energy blast around the planet which destroyed it. It wasn't self imploding.

quote:

He had no exterior damage, he had plenty of damage. You said he "fine" laughing out loud I posted that he clearly wasn't.

I said he was physically fine when he had his daxamite durability. Was he not?
quote:

Yes. The ****? Abhi, listen to yourself. What was the main reason for the Sinestro Corp kicking the green lanterns ass in the war? That Sinestro, Arkillo, Ranx, etc mentioned was their downfall? Their inability to cross that line and kill.

They suckerpunched GLC? Yes, because Hal has never kicked Sinestro ass down because he could not kill.

Right. So in essence, GLC is technically more powerful before right? [quote{

What happened when they were allowed lethal force? They pushed back HARD. Read the definition I posted you. It hampered their ability to use their power to the max. This is fact.[/quote]

They killed a few Sinestro Corps members and that's it.

Reason for the win wasn't solely about the killing rule though.
quote:

Th

Nice argument.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:51 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Hmm... Back when the book came out, of all the back and forth on whether that celestial body in the background was either a planet or moon, things seem a little clearer now.

That celestial body in the background was most likely the planet the moon below them belonged to.

Always had it the other way around.

Thanks Bran!
thumb up

U dick helicopterring Surferhomo!

Well duh, planets destroyed but Gorr planet where they fought and which Gorr wife saw tremble only was intact.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:53 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Smh.

Someone just message Jason Aaron on Twitter. Add a note that they don't think a female like Jane Thor could destroy a planet. He'll quickly clarify AND have Jane Thor destroy a planet with her bare hands easily.

Planets shattering. Literally in the same panel with narration. But we have to do detective work to find out what REALLY happened. Comics are a visual medium written for the lowest common denominator in mind.

Why don't you do it instead of whining like a ***** as always?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:55 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Don't include your name in this - Though I do wonder how abhi views someone like you. Are you Abhi's Quan... are you his punishment... ? - Unless you shop abhi's avatar as Bane breaking Batman with facelift as Bats. Then you can be part of this. Only then though.

I don't talk that much to Abhi do I?

I think he's had a lot more tension with like, Rage, then has with me /shrug

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:58 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by One Big Mob
I legitimately don't think I can read abbi's posts anymore. I've never seen Quan Dunning-Kruger quite that hard.

I see it in your posts every time.
quote:

The fact that he still thinks that little planetoid is Gorr's planet and 2 light years was the distance in those panels literally blows me away, let alone everything else.

Well duh, here is bran logic kids.

"The Serpent didn't come from Gorr world, it came from somewhere else because it was not shown creating a wormhole (or as bran tells it a black hole) on his world. Now when Gorr fell through the same black hole (actually a wormhole), he fell to another planet in the same solar system (where there was no planet shown) and they fought on it. Later when they dropped from the sun directly below, they conveniently fell to Gorr planet (without any reason or explanation)."

All because Thor obviously couldn't see a moon lightyears away. Even though Gorr wife saw lightning from lightyears away.

Obviously.
quote:

How is that better than simply admitting you're wrong, I don't know. I'm out of the abhi post reading game. Can't do it anymore. I know he'll take this as he made some great point I couldn't counter, but that's my whole point.
He made one actual point that entire post that I didn't already explain, one. And that was Gorr's wife seeing King Thor blast Gorr, and then Gorr kill all the slaves... And that somehow means two lightyears is shown as a hop and a skip away...

You forgot her feeling the world tremble. But let me guess, Thor made the world tremble from lightyears away.

Obviously. Thor can't see lightyears away but can tremble planets lightyears away.
quote:

Done. He got me. I didn't even want to respond in any way but that... surprised me to say the least.

It never surprises me how low you can fall though.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 07:07 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Damborgson
Now he gets the Dam

https://i.imgur.com/qnov9s2.gifv

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by leonidas on Mar 9th, 2018 at 01:11 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 01:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by abhilegend
Well duh, planets destroyed but Gorr planet where they fought and which Gorr wife saw tremble only was intact.

Shattered doesn't always mean atomized. What we saw were celestial bodies shattering and cracking as a side effect of his assault on Gorr. Narration was pretty much correct. Simple really.

Smh.

Someone just message Jason Aaron on Twitter. Add a note that they don't think a female like Jane Thor could destroy a planet. He'll quickly clarify AND have Jane Thor destroy a planet with her bare hands easily.

Planets shattering. Literally in the same panel with narration. But we have to do detective work to find out what REALLY happened. Comics are a visual medium written for the lowest common denominator in mind.

Why don't you do it instead of whining like a ***** as always?

As for Aaron, he pretty much hinted that worlds would get destroyed when using characters with this much strength.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:44 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Shattered doesn't always mean atomized. What we saw were celestial bodies shattering and cracking as a side effect of his assault on Gorr. Narration was pretty much correct. Simple really.

He was fighting Gorr on the same planet where his wife was. No planets were shattered.
quote:

As for Aaron, he pretty much hinted that worlds would get destroyed when using characters with this much strength.

Well of course. Because no writer has ever said anything like that.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:53 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by leonidas
https://i.imgur.com/qnov9s2.gifv

laughing out loud

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:30 PM
riv6672

Thanks for the shit ton of great responses, KMCers.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 11:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Lol.

So we have the writer confirming planets were shattered, we have on panel narration saying planets were shattered, and we have actual visible evidence of planets shattering.

But planets were not shattered and we have to go through a Di Vinci code series of complex steps to figure out why and that makes sense in a visible medium designed for the average teenager. thumb up

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 02:06 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Lol.

So we have the writer confirming planets were shattered, we have on panel narration saying planets were shattered, and we have actual visible evidence of planets shattering.

But planets were not shattered and we have to go through a Di Vinci code series of complex steps to figure out why and that makes sense in a visible medium designed for the average teenager. thumb up

Funny how that works for Thor but not Superman.

If he can produce shockwaves that destroys the world alongside another superman, he can destroy a planet by one punch. It isn't a hyperbole, it happened everytime they strike ech other and it was explicitly stated to be their punches that destroyed the world.

Here he does it by himself in one punch.

"Who can strike with such force they shatter-". It happened again and again. It happened 6 times in 3 comics, how many of them are hyperboles?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Honestly, if any other character destroys a planet 6 times in 3 comics with another slightly stronger version of himself in combat by just shockwaves anytime soon, his fans would nuke every comic book vs forum on internet.

Was earth destroyed six times rage? Because it was stated six times?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 02:56 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:31 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Funny how that works for Thor but not Superman.

Was earth destroyed six times rage? Because it was stated six times?

WHY are you bringing up Superman right now?

Is it some kind of condition? You spent the last three pages trying to argue a clear cut feat that was readily apparent was not valid for no actual reason and now you pivot to this?

Are you admitting that the feat is now perfectly valid? Because you've brought up that far more ambiguous showing as valid. Ftr, no one is saying Superman CAN'T break a planet (At least sometimes), but you've gone down this rabbit hole with like 4 different posters from what I can tell. Not with me, not this thread.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:33 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Abhi has time for Battlezones now.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:54 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

WHY are you bringing up Superman right now?

Because you get PTSD every time.
quote:

Is it some kind of condition? You spent the last three pages trying to argue a clear cut feat that was readily apparent was not valid for no actual reason and now you pivot to this?

How is it clear cut idiot?
quote:

Are you admitting that the feat is now perfectly valid? Because you've brought up that far more ambiguous showing as valid. Ftr, no one is saying Superman CAN'T break a planet (At least sometimes), but you've gone down this rabbit hole with like 4 different posters from what I can tell. Not with me, not this thread.

It was to just see how you squirm away from your own logic.

It worked like a charm.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 04:30 AM