KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Human Torch

Wonder Woman vs. Human Torch
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
He also claimed to be able to punch 2-3 times faster than the fastest punch ever recorded. He's full on retarded. Not internet retarded either. I mean someone with downs syndrome who learned how to type well got on a computer and found this site. And his owners let him stay on it so he doesn't direct his tard rages towards them.
I would not be surprised if he was a fully functioning downer. I don't know why you guys have been arguing with him for years, but I think it hilarious that he found this forum(movie vs). Works out better since his captors only have to put on a movie for him so at least he can pretend he knows as much as everyone else. But that little tard itch somewhere in his brain just locks away that full comprehension to him. No matter how many times he watches the movie while sucking on a full stick of butter, there is always a little bit shut out forever. No matter what, he will never fully understand every part in a movie, but by golly do they put a big old goofy tard smile on his face.

😂

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 02:21 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

So basically you don’t disagree with the assessment. And you are just trolling.

It’s trolling to inquire about things that you are already aware of just to test someone’s intelligence. You are not after the truth but trying to find a way to make me look bad.

Anyway WW wins.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 02:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Strawman. Who said I agreed or disagreed? You see, I’m not an idiot. I prefer to see facts, not opinions before taking a position.

You, however, expect ppl to take a position even tho you have not provided facts which only proves your poor grasp on logic. Maybe take a refresher course? Might help you a lot here.

Right now you’re just proving to everyone that you really don’t know what you are talking about.

I don’t need to make you look bad when you are so much better at doing it yourself.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:08 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

When h1 says things like "so basically" what he actually means is, "I'm about to ignore your points and just make things up".

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 03:11 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

H1's complete and utter lack of self-awareness, calling someone else a troll while dodging the burden of proof and strawmanning people, never ceases to amaze me.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 04:04 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Strawman. Who said I agreed or disagreed? You see, I’m not an idiot. I prefer to see facts, not opinions before taking a position.

You, however, expect ppl to take a position even tho you have not provided facts which only proves your poor grasp on logic. Maybe take a refresher course? Might help you a lot here.

Right now you’re just proving to everyone that you really don’t know what you are talking about.

I don’t need to make you look bad when you are so much better at doing it yourself.

Irrelevant. You are basically asking me to prove the Earth is round when you already believe it is round.

That’s trolling. You only supposed to ask someone to prove a claim WHEN YOU DONT BELIEVE THE CLAIM.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:20 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
H1's complete and utter lack of self-awareness, calling someone else a troll while dodging the burden of proof and strawmanning people, never ceases to amaze me.
Prove that if someone can lift 10 lbs then they can lift 5 pounds. That’s trolling for me to ask you that when you know that I already believe it is true.

The purpose is not to sincerely find out the truth but someone more sinister.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:22 PM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Originally posted by h1a8
Irrelevant. You are basically asking me to prove the Earth is round when you already believe it is round.

That’s trolling. You only supposed to ask someone to prove a claim WHEN YOU DONT BELIEVE THE CLAIM..

Stop being a desperate liar-man. I never said I believed it/not believed it. I said I will reserve judgement til you provide proof. You seem to claim that this is a basic physical truth and that it is enough of a factor to be relevant in the calculations. Provide the laws of physics that you are basing this assumption on and provide calcs to prove relevance.

Tell me why do you refuse to do so?

LOL. You understand that I could easily did have to prove that the Earth was round at some point right? And information on this can easily be found with a quick google? Again, maybe that refresher course on how science works?

And no, whether or not I "believe" your is irrelevant. A belief is an opinion til proof is provided. If you do not already know this, maybe a refresher course on how to debate, too?

Last edited by Nibedicus on Mar 14th, 2018 at 12:34 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 12:27 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Who cares what you said or didn’t say. It’s common sense. You would be an idiot if you didn’t believe it. And I know you aren’t an idiot

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 12:38 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

double post

Last edited by Nibedicus on Mar 14th, 2018 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 12:52 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Who cares what you said or didn’t say. It’s common sense. You would be an idiot if you didn’t believe it. And I know you aren’t an idiot

So, basically another "you believe what I say or you are an idiot" evasion?

You are so predictable. laughing out loud

To quote Vault:

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
So, standard H1 tactics then?

He just throws them out and expects people to accept them, and when they don't, he claims his numbers are "common sense" and that they are idiots for
disagreeing

Come on, let's be honest here. You can't provide the physics in play (and the calcs to prove relevance) behind your assertion, can you? You literally have no idea how it works.

Answer yes or no?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 01:00 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

LMAO I totally called it.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 02:15 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Nibedicus
So, basically another "you believe what I say or you are an idiot" evasion?

You are so predictable. laughing out loud

To quote Vault:

Come on, let's be honest here. You can't provide the physics in play (and the calcs to prove relevance) behind your assertion, can you? You literally have no idea how it works.

Answer yes or no?

It’s the same principle why a helicopter flying across the moon is really flying less than the radius of the moon. It’s common sense. You believe it and everyone knows you do.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 03:13 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

It’s the same principle why a helicopter flying across the moon is really flying less than the radius of the moon. It’s common sense. You believe it and everyone knows you do.

Why do you keep dodging the question?

You don't know how any of this works. You don't know if this "principle" even affects the calculations in a significant/relevant way. Or even if this "principle" can be applied similarly to the clips provided.

Why don't you just admit it? What are you so afraid of? We already know you lie to make yourself seem smarter than you are (w/c no one falls for btw since you're not very good at it). Just go ahead and debate in good faith for once and maybe ppl will respect you more.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 03:50 AM
Silent Master

You do know that he's trying to derail the thread by getting people to focus on the fact that he's not answering a question, rather than what the question he's dodging actually is, right?

Edit: Just for the fun of it.

@h1, The moon is 238,900 miles away from the Earth, SS and HT weren't flying more than a few hundred feet in the air, does your Intellectual dishonesty have no limit?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 03:55 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
You do know that he's trying to derail the thread by getting people to focus on the fact that he's not answering a question, rather than what the question he's dodging actually is, right?

Edit: Just for the fun of it.

@h1, The moon is 238,900 miles away from the Earth, SS and HT weren't flying more than a few hundred feet in the air, does your Intellectual dishonesty have no limit?
from their relative size in comparison to the land (ratio of sizes) they were at least thousands of feat above the ground in that scene.

Basically it’s about similar triangles (geometry).

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 01:58 PM
Silent Master

Prove it.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 04:13 PM