KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » New Zod Vs Beta Ray Bill

New Zod Vs Beta Ray Bill
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Philosophía
I can let you suck my c*ck, if that would make you feel better.

<3
Cock isn't bleeped. This is what your post looks like with the self censoring

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 06:30 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

that shirt doesnt even make sense

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 06:36 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

failed attempt at humor

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 08:24 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by abhilegend
All he needs for Thor is a bullet after all.

For BRB, empty gun is Suffice. Even the horse knows to block bullets.

(please log in to view the image)

A bullet (Potentially a vibranium one) is still more impressive than a whistle.

Also, I know you are borderline retarded, but Beta Ray Bill is shielding Donald Blake and the mortals....so I don't understand the point of that particular scan.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 11:33 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
A bullet (Potentially a vibranium one) is still more impressive than a whistle.

No, because it is taking advantage of his superhearing to overwhelm human Poison Ivy. It's not usable against Superman himself.

Thor just gets penetrated like always.
quote:

Also, I know you are borderline retarded, but Beta Ray Bill is shielding Donald Blake and the mortals....so I don't understand the point of that particular scan.

Who cares about context, right? So whistles and bullets? How about that wooden mast?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 02:49 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

No, because it is taking advantage of his superhearing to overwhelm human Poison Ivy. It's not usable against Superman himself.

Thor just gets penetrated like always.

Who cares about context, right? So whistles and bullets? How about that wooden mast?

Ivy was in the control seat, it was Superman's body. Don't fool yourself.

That was super duper ghey.

Okay, at least you aren't completely retarded.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 02:11 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Ivy was in the control seat, it was Superman's body. Don't fool yourself.

That was super duper ghey.

Okay, at least you aren't completely retarded.

Ivys brain was overwhelmed. Superman's body wasn't.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 02:40 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Going with Bill for the strong majority

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 03:17 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Reason?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 03:58 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Reason?

Zod wasnt really impressive versus Superman and Gold. Plus he had help and the himefield advantage

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 05:03 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Zod wasnt really impressive versus Superman and Gold. Plus he had help and the himefield advantage

How so? Zod was punched once and then Booster used kryptonite against him.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 12:33 AM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

How so? Zod was punched once and then Booster used kryptonite against him.

3 elite kryptonians and a baby zod vs clark, gold and skeets...that was a pathetic display

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 12:45 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Sin I AM
3 elite kryptonians and a baby zod vs clark, gold and skeets...that was a pathetic display

How so? Eradicator walked through Booster and koed Superman. He was only defeated when Skeet hacked through Eradicator's robots.

Superman beating down Lor and Ursa only shows how powerful he is.

Bill looked far less Impressive against Nova and Silver Surfer.

But I guess Zod needs to validate his feats every week unlike marvel characters.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 07:16 AM
krisblaze

Jfc

Listen to yourself abhi

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 07:26 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Listen to what?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 08:58 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Cock isn't bleeped. This is what your post looks like with the self censoring
It's like saying "the N word". I put it in your mind, without actually spelling it.

It's the closest I'll get to gently rubbing my cock on your scalp.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 09:46 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I wonder how people in here would be reacting if Zod had Bills fts. Half of the forum went crazy when they "thought" Superman withstood a planet destruction. Bill withstood a planet exploding right on top of him twice in one book while also punching a hole into Galactus and withstanding a crush clap by Galactus in the same book. Didn't he also withstand a sun going Nova on top of him? I can only imagine if this was Zod.

Bills in the same book took out a being that was threatening the freaking Universe.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 12:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by carver9
I wonder how people in here would be reacting if Zod had Bills fts. Half of the forum went crazy when they "thought" Superman withstood a planet destruction. Bill withstood a planet exploding right on top of him twice in one book while also punching a hole into Galactus and withstanding a crush clap by Galactus in the same book. Didn't he also withstand a sun going Nova on top of him? I can only imagine if this was Zod.

Bills in the same book took out a being that was threatening the freaking Universe.

Not only that didn't happen in one book (two different books), Bill never tanked any sun going Nova and was knocked out by explosion of one planet.

Bill was crushed by Asteroth and after Asteroth was destroyed by a black hole, Bill defeated a much weaker Asteroth and almost died doing it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 12:36 PM
carver9

Not only that didn't happen in one book (two different books), Bill never tanked any sun going Nova and was knocked out by explosion of one planet.

Bill was crushed by Asteroth and after Asteroth was destroyed by a black hole, Bill defeated a much weaker Asteroth and almost died doing it.

Meant one story. The sun scene is debatable but we clearly see him in the sun withstanding it and it was mentioned iirc the sun was going Nova. He woke up moments later. Beastly scene.

I Think we are talking about two different fights.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 12:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by carver9
Meant one story. The sun scene is debatable but we clearly see him in the sun withstanding it and it was mentioned iirc the sun was going Nova. He woke up moments later. Beastly scene.

I Think we are talking about two different fights.

U got it mixed up. Bill was pulled into the core of a sun/star. Narration was comparing how his journey started from a sun/star and ending in it as well. The sun going nova was a description made by the narrator. He was describing that big @$$ portal("exploding sun") that he and Thor destroyed at the core of his galaxy.
http://imgur.com/SBf8lrb.jpg

Last edited by celeyhyga17 on Mar 12th, 2018 at 01:39 PM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 01:37 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote