KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Austin Package bombs; 2 dead

Austin Package bombs; 2 dead
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
What in God’s name are you talking about? Racial dynamics are not the same in every country. If ISIS beheads a journalist in Iraq, that has a unique effect on brown people in America. And the role of white people I was discussing is very specific to America. But apologies if the exclusion of that foregone detail confused your powerful mind lol. Also notice how each example I gave referred to events being acted in America and how the title of this thread acts in America.

Now to be fair, I don’t think the South Africa guy was deflecting and seems sensible so nothing against him

It’s a special kind of irony when you tell others to stop being condescending while simultaneously being condescending yourself. Good job on that

I think what I was talking about is obvious. You made comments, he made comments. You tried to restrict it to "just US Politics" but it is a geopolitical conversation. Bashar tried to do his usual shitposting troll stuff so I called him on it. Par for the course.

Also, because of 9-11 and the numbers of people killed, I think your point is a bit shaky. Last I checked, Arabs are not brown people, they are considered white:

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/u...hite-1206288795

And to your last comment, lol, he's a troll. I don't call him out on being a douchebag very often. It's not hypocritical when everyone else is having what seems like a normal conversation until he shitposts his trollery.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:30 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
Apparently the guy left a 20 minute confession video. He was indeed a right wing white guy, so he's now just a "very challenged young man" and is definitely not a terrorist.

Seems like Terrorism to me.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 09:30 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Nephthys
Apparently the guy left a 20 minute confession video. He was indeed a right wing white guy, so he's now just a "very challenged young man" and is definitely not a terrorist.

LOlz. Who labelled him just a "very challenged young man"?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 10:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Seems like Terrorism to me.

Doesn't that depend on why he committed the acts?

He confessed to doing them, did he give any motivation for why?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 10:07 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Doesn't that depend on why he committed the acts?

He confessed to doing them, did he give any motivation for why?

Who were his victims?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 10:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

People? Don't know.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 10:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

He had conservative viewpoints but I don't think it's known yet if those were the reasons for his attacks. It's possible though since he was primarily targeting Austin, which is known as a liberal mecca in Texas.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 11:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Austin's actually pretty nice. I think there's a certain level of sanity to a blue city in a red state or a red city in a blue state that keeps people non-extreme.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 11:10 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

That makes sense. They still have to follow state law one way or the other. My gf and I go to this little town in the mountains every year about an hour away from where we live, a town of apple orchards and stuff. Huge red area, in 2016 we saw tons of Trump signs and shit, but it's beautiful and everyone was super nice.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 11:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
LOlz. Who labelled him just a "very challenged young man"?
yeah, it's supposed to be "deeply troubled individual".

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 01:44 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah, it's supposed to be "deeply troubled individual".

So baisically a Typical Butt Hurt Little Leftist Fascist then?

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 10:31 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

whoa, you rotted your brain out with drugs? cool thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 10:50 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You mean the Drugs that Your side has been fighting to Legalize for a few decades now?

Cool Story Bro.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 10:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i want to see weed legalized (and will soon) not the "give me another hit daddy, i'll suck your dick" garbage that you obviously destroyed your brain on.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 11:09 PM
Flyattractor

I bet you sucked your dads dick for a whole lot less...

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 11:15 PM
dadudemon

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:54 PM
Flyattractor

Oh so then No Biggie then?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:56 PM
Badasucks1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Phuck you Badabing

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2018 03:27 PM
Badasucks1 is currently offline Click here to Send Badasucks1 a Private Message Find more posts by Badasucks1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Hmmm. Usual derailers of a tragedy thread, it's almost like they expect the perp to be a White male Trumper-type. Weird and very telling.
Indeed!

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 11:49 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Maybe there's a type

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 7th, 2021 11:53 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote