KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trump, why do you hate him

Donald Trump, why do you hate him
Started by: DarthPlaguis12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
It's not about destroying anyone's points. It's about having a conversation that is genuine instead of gotcha.

No ones saying gotcha, I’m just saying the stuff you want is unrealistic and detrimental to the USA.

I’m not interested in what a bunch of Hollywood types and al gore hsve to say about global warming when they use jets that have more emissions then your average car does in a lifetime.

Same with odumbo and Hillary

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:38 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Ha! Gotcha assh*le.
If you give me a convincing reason why Trump revoking a rule that prevents coal companies from dumping mining debris into local streams is a good idea, I'll change my mind.

Why is it a good idea that oil and gas companies are no longer required to report their methane emissions?

There's no need to destroy points, just explain your perspective

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:40 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by dadudemon
Rocky, do you want me to try and destroy Firefly's points?

I don't like Trump and want him removed which is why I don't really care to defend Trump or the hate against Trump in this thread.

But if you want me to make the arguments others are unable or unwilling to make so you can have a proper debate, I'll do it when I have time.

Why are u asking me? This isn't North Korea. If u want to burn fly with fire, go ahead.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:46 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

It's not about destroying anyone's points. It's about having a conversation that is genuine instead of gotcha.

I don't think that was literal fly.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:47 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I don't think that was literal fly.
Thanks for letting me know

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 12:51 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 01:04 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

That's...relevant.

Also, lmao at the dude replacing scientists with execs criticizing the prior administration for bad environmental policy. Unsurprisingly the the first article lacks any comparisons between Obama and the current administration.

I haven't the time to read the second article, maybe darthskywalker, firefly or lazy bones can address that. They also may choose to ignore your tangent, that works too.

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Mar 20th, 2018 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 01:26 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feel free to ignore me, feel free to Fck off as well.

I bet Twenty five bucks you’re not going to give up car or house running on fossel fuel oh but you’re so moral about the environment lol

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 02:45 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^

‘Wrong. At the moment, people need automobiles and planes to travel. Most of us can’t design a clean power system for our cars. Change needs to come at the legislative level, by forcing greedy polluting corporations to suck it up and embrace new technologies before it’s too late.’

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:10 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Macfarlane

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:10 AM
Silent Master

Ride a bike or buy an electric scooter.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:15 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^^

‘Wrong. At the moment, people need automobiles and planes to travel. Most of us can’t design a clean power system for our cars. Change needs to come at the legislative level, by forcing greedy polluting corporations to suck it up and embrace new technologies before it’s too late.’
Yeah I think of car companies and the obama-era mandate requiring their average fuel economy among all vehicles to increase by x gallon/permile each year. As a result the average cost of a new vehicle has gone up significantly, awesome car models have been discontinued in favor of tiny compacts, and they're filled with needlessly complex systems and planned-obsolescence.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:24 AM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Ride a bike or buy an electric scooter.
I personally do bike and take the bus system everywhere. But not everyone is as lucky as me. Some people work 20 miles away or need to drop their kids off to school. Quit being a little b!tch, you know plain and well that your argument is ridiculous.

Change needs to come from the legislative level and it’s mine and yours responsibility to vote for politicians who represent clean energy interests.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:26 AM
Silent Master

Kids can just ride the bus and it's not hard to bike 20 miles.

Edit: Or the electric scooter idea I mentioned.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:30 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
Yeah I think of car companies and the obama-era mandate requiring their average fuel economy among all vehicles to increase by x gallon/permile each year. As a result the average cost of a new vehicle has gone up significantly, awesome car models have been discontinued in favor of tiny compacts, and they're filled with needlessly complex systems and planned-obsolescence.
You’re gonna have to be a little inconvenienced unfortunately. The only way to encourage car companies to shift away from gas and towards electric is to make gas vehicles expensive and electric vehicles cheap. I’m sure there are better ways to go about it though, I’m no authority on the subject. But regardless, the shift needs to happen and is inevitable.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 03:32 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

And tell me fly when your electric car breaks down where will you get more electricity...the charge will probably take a while too.

We are making progress but you can’t make these giant leaps you’re suggesting

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:10 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

At firefly

See, we need planes and cars, so then why are you so adement on overhauling everything. D9 you think electric cars etc will be perfected in a year or two?

Why should the country be inconvenienced for your ideals that are impossible in our current invirinmeng

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:11 AM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Why are u asking me?

Because this:

Originally posted by dadudemon
...If you want me to make the arguments others are unable or unwilling to make so you can have a proper debate, I'll do it when I have time.

It seemed liked you were wanting someone to respond, properly, to Firefly.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 02:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
At firefly

See, we need planes and cars, so then why are you so adement on overhauling everything. D9 you think electric cars etc will be perfected in a year or two?

Why should the country be inconvenienced for your ideals that are impossible in our current invirinmeng
Norway is aiming to make all planes for short-haul flights electric by 2040

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.th...lectric-by-2040

Germany already gets 85% of it’s energy from clean renewable sources like solar, wind and hydroelectric. Coal and nuclear sources are practically shut down.

https://cleantechnica.com/2017/05/0...ity-renewables/

India said it plans to only sell electric vehicles by 2030

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/03/tec...cars/index.html

China has already installed over 55 gigawatts worth of solar panel and are expected to eliminate 60% of unrenewable energy production from coal by 2040, running the entire country on primarily clean energy. Which is incredible considering China is traditionally the highest carbon emitter.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-forecasts-jump

Belgium has started powering their high-speed trains on solar, Australia’s entire southern grid depends on solar to prevent blackouts, entire housing communities in japan are powered completely by solar.

Battery and solar technology is rapidly advancing and becoming cheaper everyday. In the beginning it took hours to charge electric vehicles and today there’s burst chargers that take on 30 minutes.

No one is saying overhaul everything overnight, it’ll be a slow process for America. But we need to start moving in the same direction, towards clean energy and away from dirty energy. What Trump is doing is backwards, he is stunting our progress and he is doubling down on pollution.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 05:43 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/...-of-renewables/

Germany’s emissions are actually rising...lol

2040 is still far off, Norway isn’t as big as the USA so they’d have have to spend less money overhauling their planes, we actually protect them military wise

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ow/62230955.cms

All electric cars? Not viable and I doubt they’ll do it

Wonderful for China but will it work?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 11:43 PM