KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain America vs Superman

Captain America vs Superman
Started by: gauntlet o doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes, but all I need is one scan right, of it's speed? Interested in your scan,though.

After all, we have this scan:

https://m.imgur.com/zc340aF

Is WW that slow? Three/four seconds yet she didn't move?

https://static.comicvine.com/upload...hts+paragon.png

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 06:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Bwahaha good scan thumb up

So much for WWs reflexes!

You don't realize that I do actually read a few comics myself.

So if you want to use that scan as proof, go right ahead. Remember, I will save this next time you argue for WWs speed smile

But then again, ricocheting bullets are too fast for her.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 06:42 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Bwahaha good scan thumb up

So much for WWs reflexes!

You don't realize that I do actually read a few comics myself.

So if you want to use that scan as proof, go right ahead. Remember, I will save this next time you argue for WWs speed smile

But then again, ricocheting bullets are too fast for her.

You can use it. Make sure you use this one as well...

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:22 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Not sure what these all have to do with the thread in hand lol. Are you drunk again?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:23 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

This one too... let's not forget this one.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:26 PM
carver9

Not sure what these all have to do with the thread in hand lol. Are you drunk again?

You're using Wonder Woman getting tagged by something, so why not reverse it since the thread is about Superman. At the end of the day, people get hit all of the time: I thought everyone on KMC knew this. So you bringing up Wonder Woman getting tagged by objects much slower than her, shouldn't this be used against everyone? Why just mention it against Wonder Woman?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:28 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
You're using Wonder Woman getting tagged by something, so why not reverse it since the thread is about Superman. At the end of the day, people get hit all of the time: I thought everyone on KMC knew this. So you bringing up Wonder Woman getting tagged by objects much slower than her, shouldn't this be used against everyone? Why just mention it against Wonder Woman?

Erm no, you're not getting my point lol.

You're missing it, as always.

The INITIAL POINT that I was replying to, was your point that it takes 4 seconds to affect someone with freeze breath.

Your proof? DICK GRAYSON, lol. Not even Superman. I knew that was going to be your proof, hence my use of WW.

When SUPERMAN actually uses his freeze breath, in. ACTUAL battle, it does NOT take four seconds to act, lol.

If you have actual scans of SUPERMAN using his freeze breath, and it ACTUALLY taking FOUR seconds, then you have a case to make,lol.

IOW, we all agree PIS occurs, right? WW gets tagged. Flash gets tagged. Superman gets tagged. We all know it's PIS because why?

Say it with me slowly.

Because they have feats showing they're faster than that.

I have scans showing Supermans freeze breath working, quickly. Which makes your NIGHTWING scan.....well, almost as stupid as you.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:38 PM
carver9

Erm no, you're not getting my point lol.

You're missing it, as always.

The INITIAL POINT that I was replying to, was your point that it takes 4 seconds to affect someone with freeze breath.

Your proof? DICK GRAYSON, lol. Not even Superman. I knew that was going to be your proof, hence my use of WW.

When SUPERMAN actually uses his freeze breath, in. ACTUAL battle, it does NOT take four seconds to act, lol.

If you have actual scans of SUPERMAN using his freeze breath, and it ACTUALLY taking FOUR seconds, then you have a case to make,lol.

IOW, we all agree PIS occurs, right? WW gets tagged. Flash gets tagged. Superman gets tagged. We all know it's PIS because why?

Say it with me slowly.

Because they have feats showing they're faster than that.

I have scans showing Supermans freeze breath working, quickly. Which makes your NIGHTWING scan.....well, almost as stupid as you.

How fast is his ice breath? Light speed?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:47 PM
DarkSaint85

Well everytime I've seen it, it has worked. On people who are pretty fast (Bizarro, WW etc).

So for YOU to say it's slow....post scans of people outspeeding it. Not people who aren't even in the thread SAYING it, when it's feats speak for itself.

I mean, I can post a hundred scans of people SAYING Batman is human.

His feats speak for themselves.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:51 PM
carver9

Well everytime I've seen it, it has worked. On people who are pretty fast (Bizarro, WW etc).

So for YOU to say it's slow....post scans of people outspeeding it. Not people who aren't even in the thread SAYING it, when it's feats speak for itself.

I mean, I can post a hundred scans of people SAYING Batman is human.

His feats speak for themselves.

So if i show Batman blocking it with his cape, that should be sufficient?

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:55 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
So if i show Batman blocking it with his cape, that should be sufficient?

Lol no....

Because we both know Batman has also outreacted HV.

Are you just trolling now? Are you genuinely, hand on your heart, seriously believing that freeze breath takes four seconds to act?

Simple question. Please don't dodge or avoid it. Simple yes or no.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:57 PM
carver9

Lol no....

Because we both know Batman has also outreacted HV.

Are you just trolling now? Are you genuinely, hand on your heart, seriously believing that freeze breath takes four seconds to act?

Simple question. Please don't dodge or avoid it. Simple yes or no.

So you get to post evidence of Batman doing something to disprove an argument but I can't do it?

I'm not trolling, I'm trying to be like you.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 07:59 PM
DarkSaint85

So honestly, all attempts at getting one over aside....

How fast do you think his freeze breath is?

And no, because you and I both know that despite being called human, Batman does things no human can do. I will ONCE MORE REPEAT MY ARGUMENT.

BATTLE FEATS ALONE CANNOT BE RELIED UPON. SPACE CHEESE FEATS ALSO NEED TO BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.

IF YOU ONLY RELY ON BATTLE FEATS, BATMAN IS TRANS LEVEL.

I ONLY USE BATMAN TO ILLUSTRATE THE POINT THAT BATTLE FEATS SHOULDN'T ONLY BE RELIED ON ALONE.

For some reason you don't seem to ever grasp this. And then attempt to use Batman - when I specifically use him as an example of not to - to prove a point lol.

Edit: so once more, without attempting to score points.....how fast as his freeze breath? Do you really think it takes 4 seconds to work?

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Mar 21st, 2018 at 08:14 PM

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 08:10 PM
carver9

I'm lost for words.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 10:14 PM
DarkSaint85

thumb up

Old Post Mar 21st, 2018 10:43 PM
gauntlet o doom

Is the freeze breath the difference-maker?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 01:56 AM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Heat vision.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 02:21 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

After (painfully) reading this thread, and staying in the spirit, i'll just add to my one previous post by saying a Superman level Cap w. his Shield trumps Superman w. hv/fb. No way those stracks are getting past it.
And, Cap at normal levels w. Shield can take blows that even Supes feel.

In the end, Cap bounces his shield off the moon and KOs Supes FTW.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 10:12 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

But the shield doesn't block....well, air. It's an area attack that freezes the entire body (as seen with WW).

For example, he freezes the brain of an entire planet here:
https://m.imgur.com/a/Tvow9

And Bizarro:
https://m.imgur.com/HhGODJE

It isn't just a narrow energy beam like a laser or whatnot. Or like HV hehe.

Although, HV can also be wide:

I personally see Cap as more skilled. And he wouldn't have any issue whatsoever adjusting to the powers, that's silly.

But range advantage trumps skill.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 10:33 AM
DarkSaint85

Here, we all know Batman's reaction feats. He can do this, he can do that, whatever.

He's too slow to dodge Clayface's attack. Clayface is actually midpunch, and about to connect with Batman's beautiful face.

Superman freezes him.
https://m.imgur.com/a/BUZws

Here,Parasite is about to ignite a whole load of cars with his HV at once. Solution? Mass freezing of the entire area:
https://m.imgur.com/a/TPVc2

It acts incredibly fast (even mid punch). It affects entire areas. It can hold for a split second people like WW/Bizarro (am being generous here....even a split second can be an eternity).

And it's something that only one combatant has.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 11:16 AM