KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Cops Caught on Tape Condemning Police Brutality

Cops Caught on Tape Condemning Police Brutality
Started by: Bashar Teg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
And the best part is these little weasels have used "awful" in the same way. Yet they flip out over it lol.

And because of that? I will never stop doing it.

all you do here is manufacture triumph in a discussion forum while never contributing to said discussions. what's more pathetic is that you consider negative responses to your attention-seeking phaggotry as some sort of intellectual victory. you're a joke.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 01:33 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
all you do here is manufacture triumph in a discussion forum while never contributing to said discussions. what's more pathetic is that you consider negative responses to your attention-seeking phaggotry as some sort of intellectual victory. you're a joke.

You are the king of manufacturing triumph kiddo.

The absolute funniest part about this is you getting triggered over something you yourself have done. It's like when you whine about off topic posts.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 03:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

You are the king of manufacturing triumph kiddo.

The absolute funniest part about this is you getting triggered over something you yourself have done. It's like when you whine about off topic posts.

Why doesn't he put you on ignore?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 04:00 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Why doesn't he put you on ignore?

Don't know, and hell Kurk triggered him into putting him on ignore.

Kurk what is your secret? Share it with us.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 04:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Don't know, and hell Kurk triggered him into putting him on ignore.

Kurk what is your secret? Share it with us.

It's bad news for you, kid.

People who use strong arguments with sound logic to shut him down and make a fool out of him, get put on ignore. Unless you echo his hypocritical beliefs and fellate his old and tired jokes, you're either a pleb with no ability to catch his lofty and enlightened proletariat eyes or you're so stupid that he uses you as a punching back to prove his outstanding-ness.

High-five, stupid kid! You are the stupid punching bag to him!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 04:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^special chimpy friends trying hard.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 05:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Irony overload.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 05:33 PM
dadudemon

^^special chimpy friends trying hard.

Poopy dicks wiener tits.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 05:41 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

congratulations, looks like you two scored another intellectual victory by acting like attention-seeking phaggots. good job *clap*.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:24 PM
Flyattractor

Oh Bashy and Him pushing his...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:27 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

congratulations, looks like you two scored another intellectual victory by acting like attention-seeking phaggots. good job *clap*.

Yes, yes, I do see how strong the potato is with your point. And you admitted to having the clap? Interesting. How did you get the clap without having sex? That's weird...

Oh, you're paying for it?

haha! Look at me!!!!! I'm super excellent because I used an old and tired joke, made fun of you by pretending to not understand some words in your post, and called you a sexless loser!

Am I doing your shtick right?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

eat a dick, chimp.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:37 PM
Flyattractor

Why with the Homophobic Rants there Bashy?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

eat a dick, chimp.

Okay.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 07:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Firefly218
It doesn't affect you so you don't care. Completely natural, no reason to hide it.

Auto-Note (Yesterday 06:18 AM)
User banned by BackFire, permanently

Reason: Requested his own ban.

----

WHAT THE F*CK JUST HAPPENED

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 08:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

He decided that focusing on school, friends and his hobbies were a much better use of his time than arguing with retards online.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 08:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
He decided that focusing on school, friends and his hobbies were a much better use of his time than arguing with retards online.

And assholes. Don't forget the assholes.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 08:28 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Auto-Note (Yesterday 06:18 AM)
User banned by BackFire, permanently

Reason: Requested his own ban.

----

WHAT THE F*CK JUST HAPPENED

He couldn't handle DDM and Nib questioning him about his values, so he ran away.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 09:12 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
He couldn't handle DDM and Nib questioning him about his values, so he ran away.

That was hilarious, they broke him. I wonder if afterwards he begged his mom to ground him too.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2018 09:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

That was hilarious, they broke him. I wonder if afterwards he begged his mom to ground him too.

Damn, dude. Show us on the doll where Firefly hurt you so.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 30th, 2018 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 11:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote