KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jared and Ivanka offered Planned Parenthood a 'bribe' to stop abortions

Jared and Ivanka offered Planned Parenthood a 'bribe' to stop abortions
Started by: Nephthys

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
TBH it was pretty obvious where DMB's leanings were even if he pretended to be more neutral than he really was.
Agreed.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 08:09 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

PB, AP and Nep are like those old school racists that believe having even one drop one drop of non-white blood makes you a ______

Just replace drop of blood with agreeing with one political opinion and ______ with right-wing.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:09 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah it's basically a purity spiral. If you don't agree with intersectional identity politics then you're automatically on the right.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:30 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Judgementally judging someone as judgemental.....

Intriguing.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:39 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well you're judgmentally judging someone as being judgmentally judgmental about someone else being judgmental.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 09:41 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Well you're judgmentally judging someone as being judgmentally judgmental about someone else being judgmental.

Judgeception!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 10:30 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

A judgement within a judgement within a judgement...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 6th, 2018 10:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

So much judgement in this thread.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 12:04 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Strange.

Isn’t allowing ppl to identify how they wish an LGBT thing? Isn’t assuming someone’s identity bad? Isn’t insisting upon someone’s identity even worse?

Very strange.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 05:32 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

They do tend to get Pissy when you stray off the Approved Letters List.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 06:10 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Yet, no federal tax dollars have gone to abortion services ever. So why raise a non-issue?

As I pointed out previously, if it was truly about not burdening the taxpayer, then A.) he would not have raised the objection in the first place because none of his federal tax dollars have or do pay for abortions, and B.) he would support abortion because it actually reduces the burden on the tax payers.

That he did A. and not B., demonstrates that it is not about the allocation of tax money at all.

Hmmm?

Anyone wanna address this?

I was under the impression taxpayer money was given to planned parenthood

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 07:57 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

PP does get a good deal of govt money, they just don't use any of it for abortions.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 10:13 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Originally posted by Nibedicus

The problem here is that there are people (such as myself) that see abortion as the actual taking of human life (and let's be honest, attempts to simply dehumanize the unborn has been based on some pretty weak logic). I mean, there are instances where abortion is medically necessary or done out of compassion for the mother (rape) where you will get little/no resistance from either side (of course, there will always be the extremes from either side who won't budge an inch) but the idea that we should just keep it legal because making it illegal may simply have questionable success in reducing the numbers is strange to me, I mean would making murder legal have no chance of increasing its numbers? Would making it illegal again reduce it? Logic dictates that making something illegal would reduce its numbers, not always the case but that should be the rule not the exception.

But in honesty, personally, I feel that we're too far gone to get a full illegalization of abortion. At most I just want to make it so that people who don't agree with it/don't want any part in it don't have to pay for it and to at least hope that it doesn't get any worse than it already is.

That's a fair outlook to have. Though I would argue that analyzing the reasons why abortions in the United States are at such high numbers should also be a step taken: as finding a solution to eliminate the need for abortions would go a long way in promoting positive living environment for the persons involved.

As far as outside civilian responsibilities, I pretty sure that there would be some type of payment regardless of the outcome.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 11:20 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not really into gender politics for a reason, as long as what someone is calling themself and doing isn't hurting someone. It's not an issue. I really think it's only a problem because of bigots. Many things are a much bigger issue, and the biggest, even bigger the racial inequality. Will always be poverty.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 12:29 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Silent Master
PP does get a good deal of govt money, they just don't use any of it for abortions.

So then that govt money would be going into things preventing situations where abortion would be a choice.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 02:38 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

They still should not get subsidized by the taxpayer if they donate millions of dollars to democrats.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 04:33 PM
Silent Master

It depends on how you look at it, while they don't specifically use the government money on abortions, them getting the money allows them to use their other non-govt funding on abortions.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 04:42 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Silent Master
It depends on how you look at it, while they don't specifically use the government money on abortions, them getting the money allows them to use their other non-govt funding on abortions.

^This too^

Old Post Apr 7th, 2018 04:43 PM
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Emperordmb
They still should not get subsidized by the taxpayer if they donate millions of dollars to democrats.

If corporations are people, and money is speech, then why do you hate the First Amendment?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 04:05 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
If corporations are people, and money is speech, then why do you hate the First Amendment?

So does you’re logic applies to the 2nd amendment too?

So the next time you call for the appeal of the 2nd, I can use you’re own reasoning to prove a point then?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2018 04:26 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote