KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » IW Thor vs Superman

IW Thor vs Superman
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Lightning isn't lightspeed, and even Diana can handily react to and avoid lightning. The same Diana who is literally a statue to Clark.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lightning aint lightspeed!????? What the HELLLLL!?

Boy reconsider your words.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:18 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Lightning aint lightspeed!????? What the HELLLLL!?

Boy reconsider your words.
When I get home you are gonna feel real stupid my cocksucking friend.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:19 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

When I get home you are gonna feel real stupid my cocksucking friend.

Well it makes sense. Considering that it moves through the atmosphere. It aint as fast as light. But it is faster than anything Diana or even Superman have portrayed on screen.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:21 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Yea a quick google search will tell you that at best, lightning is nowhere close to light speed.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:22 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

WTH! If it werent for the Sun Superman would be dead dude.

Have fun proving that.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:22 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Psychotron
Have fun proving that.

My bad my bad laughing out loud

And yet, Superman hasnt reach such speeds. Else bring me evidence.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:25 PM
$on OF krypton

Miffed

Lightning isn't lightspeed, and even Diana can handily react to and avoid lightning. The same Diana who is literally a statue to Clark.

You Have Now Begun Your Journey To Saving KMC, especially from those who disrespect and ruin supermans legacy.

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:41 PM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by $on OF krypton
You Have Now Begun Your Journey To Saving KMC, especially from those who disrespect and ruin supermans legacy.

laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 06:54 PM
SquallX

Naah it will be night time or a dark panorama, as in all DC fights laughing out loud

Naah, Stormbreaker would kill him faster than the sun can kill him.

Since you can’t give actually reasoning, you turn to bullshitting?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 07:23 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by SquallX
Since you can’t give actually reasoning, you turn to bullshitting?

Boy! The Nuke obliterated Superman whilst Thor was just a bit dark due to the burns. Also! Thor moved his fingers before actually grabbing the hammer which means he wad alife!!!

Superman was a floating corpse on space!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 07:41 PM
Psychotron

My bad my bad laughing out loud

And yet, Superman hasnt reach such speeds. Else bring me evidence.

He's Flash-level. He made Wonder Woman (a confirmed bullet timer) look like a statue. Thor is helpless here.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 07:50 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
$on OF krypton

you guys forget superman for most of the movie wasnt operating on full power. A normal superman(without coming in contact with kryptonite) would certainly not look that frail when he was in space.

-DAXAMITE PRIME".

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 09:07 PM
$on OF krypton is currently offline Click here to Send $on OF krypton a Private Message Find more posts by $on OF krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Boy! The Nuke obliterated Superman whilst Thor was just a bit dark due to the burns. Also! Thor moved his fingers before actually grabbing the hammer which means he wad alife!!!

Superman was a floating corpse on space!

Not acting like a moron.

It was shown if SB weren’t fused together, Thor would have died, plain and simple.

Same with Superman, he almost died after taking a point blank nuclear blast. The same nuclear blast who’s heat far surpass the sun highest recorded temperatures.

Let’s also not forget context here. This was a Superman that was weakened after being exposed to Kryptonite.

This is the same Superman, prior to that escape a singularity, and overpowered and destroyed the World engine after being weaken.

So yeah, let’s forget all those other feats.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 09:13 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Quick question, how long was Superman exposed to the heat of the nuke?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 09:41 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

He's Flash-level. He made Wonder Woman (a confirmed bullet timer) look like a statue. Thor is helpless here.

A Lightning》》》》》》》Bullet speed. Sorry, but dodging bullets wont sufice.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 10:04 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Have fun proving that.

Have fun proving that Superman can survive an impact from SB.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 10:05 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Honest Question. You dont think that Superman, who gets his energy from the sun...wouldnt be able to tank that? ,

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 10:16 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by SquallX
Not acting like a moron.

It was shown if SB weren’t fused together, Thor would have died, plain and simple.

Same with Superman, he almost died after taking a point blank nuclear blast. The same nuclear blast who’s heat far surpass the sun highest recorded temperatures.

Let’s also not forget context here. This was a Superman that was weakened after being exposed to Kryptonite.

This is the same Superman, prior to that escape a singularity, and overpowered and destroyed the World engine after being weaken.

So yeah, let’s forget all those other feats.

The Sun is a Yellow star, a block of ice compared to other stars.

Also, as some claimed before. Thor received the concentrated impact of a Star! Sure the heat of a Nuke is > Star. But when we talk about Energy, a Star》》》》Nuke.

So the problem here id that maybe the Nuke is hotter, but the Star without a doubt releases more energy.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 10:22 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Honest Question. You dont think that Superman, who gets his energy from the sun...wouldnt be able to tank that? ,

It's not tanking if the object/energy empowers you. besides, not all stars empower Kryptonians or else everyone on Krypton would have had superpowers.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 10:23 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

If i recall, this star was a Yellow sun?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2018 10:25 PM