KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Avengers 1 Million (What team could beat them?)

Avengers 1 Million (What team could beat them?)
Started by: Stoic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stoic
Avenger

Avengers 1 Million (What team could beat them?)

Title says it all.

As seen in "Earth's Mightiest Heroes Avengers #1".

Avengers 1 Million
Odin, Phoenix, Agamotto, Black Panther (fully Powered), Iron Fist (fully powered), Star Brand (Hulk), Spirit of Vengeance.

Is there a team that has existed in all of comics that could defeat this team?

Can be any team from any comic universe.

No Pre Crisis characters, as they are no longer canon.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 01:37 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Justice League Dark.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 01:57 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

He said Iron Fist (Fully powered)

No one no where is beating that.

Unless it's Misty Knight.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 02:16 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Constantine can beat all. Even the Presence.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 02:19 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
Constantine can beat all. Even the Presence.
(please log in to view the image)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 04:17 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Justice League Dark.

This.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 06:29 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Why was the first thread locked?

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 09:38 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Probably a 50/50 decision, as one was a duplicate.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 08:43 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i don't see the jld beating that team at all....not without some substantial, one-sided prep, though i suppose it depends a little on who you want to include as members of the core line-up...

Old Post May 4th, 2018 05:01 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by leonidas
i don't see the jld beating that team at all....not without some substantial, one-sided prep, though i suppose it depends a little on who you want to include as members of the core line-up...

Phantom Stranger, the Presence, the Golgo Force, the usual.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 05:13 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ah. that team may have a chance. thumb up

Old Post May 4th, 2018 05:17 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Lol, the team composed of Phantom Stranger, Zauriel (who erased Phantom Stranger from existence), Pandora, Swamp Thing, Nightmare Nurse, Zatanna, and Madame Xanadu. That is a LOT of fire power there. Just an aspect of Pandora was able to destroy and remake the universe, with ease. You got to go back and read the series again, because that is one of the most powerful lineups in comics.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 08:33 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Lol, the team composed of Phantom Stranger, Zauriel (who erased Phantom Stranger from existence), Pandora, Swamp Thing, Nightmare Nurse, Zatanna, and Madame Xanadu. That is a LOT of fire power there. Just an aspect of Pandora was able to destroy and remake the universe, with ease. You got to go back and read the series again, because that is one of the most powerful lineups in comics.

Wasn't that extremely circumstantial? There's no prep time going in. They see each other, and the go at it full force. Avengers 1 Million are packing a lot of power too.

Old Post May 5th, 2018 02:53 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Stoic
Wasn't that extremely circumstantial? There's no prep time going in. They see each other, and the go at it full force. Avengers 1 Million are packing a lot of power too.

What was? I didn't even list the battle feats.

Old Post May 5th, 2018 03:13 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Stoic
Title says it all.

As seen in "Earth's Mightiest Heroes Avengers #1".

Avengers 1 Million
Odin, Phoenix, Agamotto, Black Panther (fully Powered), Iron Fist (fully powered), Star Brand (Hulk), Spirit of Vengeance.

Is there a team that has existed in all of comics that could defeat this team?
The Superman Squad would beat this team easily, as would the JLA 1M.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 5th, 2018 03:19 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

not sure who's in the superman squad, but i don't see jla 1M beating this group....

Old Post May 5th, 2018 03:47 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The Superman Squad's roster consists of three 5D imps(Mxy, Bat-Mite, and Klyzyzk Klzntplkz.)

The JLA 1M has Hourman /w/ a complete Worlogog.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 5th, 2018 04:58 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

And Resurrection Man, an army of Atom 1M, Hourman, etc...

Old Post May 5th, 2018 06:17 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol yeah with hourman they clearly win. i guess i was thinking of just the main core members. thumb up

Old Post May 5th, 2018 12:09 PM
Dareangel

what?? who are the avengers 1 million? i know about the JLA 1 million...

alright, just looked up. so its basically phoenix, strange, black panther, iron fist and starbrand.only they are butt naked. butt naked phoenix looks nice

Last edited by Dareangel on May 5th, 2018 at 12:22 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2018 12:16 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote