KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Avengers: Infinity War spoilers

Avengers: Infinity War spoilers
Started by: Badabing

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
Did you guys see that Paltrow spoiled a small (but potentially important) part of Avengers 4? She said in an interview that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Pepper is definitely pregnant.

meh...

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Bada, I read it but i don't like it.

I don't think Loki is dead. The actor is still young and I don't see why they would kill off a character that is so popular. Hell, I think Marvel figured out how to good Thor movies; using supporting character. I'm sure Loki will be back in the next Thor.

The Nuul, I think the movie rank top 3 this year. In no order
Quiet Place
Ready Player One
Infinity War

It's definitely top 3 marvel movie for me.

loki isnt dead imo. im curious what happened to valkyie though.
.i also would have like for tchalla to meet heimdell.

Old Post May 12th, 2018 11:28 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by The Nuul
Does this movie rank among your top 5 or 10 for best movies of the year?

I haven't seen it yet
It's a top 5 Marvel movie imo.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 12th, 2018 11:45 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Do you guys think we get more gods like odin in the next Avengers? Because Heimdal asked for the powers once more and he said AllfatherS (plural)

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:14 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He probably meant All-Fathers that are busy being dead in Valhalla.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:17 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Probably not. MS pretty much threw everything out with Thor Ragnarok. Hela, Surtur, Fenrir, Odini, Loki, Valkaries..etc

I'm going to take a bet and say that the next Thor movie will take a bit of Siege. The Asgardian will be needing a new home. Odin already hinted where their new home would be (the place he died).

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:20 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I was more thinking of Zeus and shit

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:31 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

All-Father term is exclusive to Ass Guard, so no.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:36 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Is there a list of whats coming out in the future for mcu?

Old Post May 13th, 2018 05:41 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Nvm... found what I was looking for

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:09 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
All-Father term is exclusive to Ass Guard, so no.

its also synonymous with skyfather

Old Post May 13th, 2018 06:23 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Sin I AM
its also synonymous with skyfather

Yes and no.

All All-Fathers are skyfathers, but not all skyfathers are All-Fathers, as All-Fathers are Norse specific...

Of course, those terms get confused in comics, just like "Hell Lords" (Dormammu shouldn't count as one technically, but he still gets called that anyway).

Thor also asked All-Fathers for help... "give me strength" moment when he was opening that star gate thing. Still doubtful he was getting blessed by anyone outside of the Norse pantheon.

Odin was shown to be able to boost him from the afterlife.

Old Post May 13th, 2018 08:37 PM
Badabing
Karen

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 13th, 2018 09:19 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
(please log in to view the image)
laughing Dude, check your PM. I basically asked the exact same question. Your scan answered it in advance.

If HISHE are going to make a "How it should have ended" they should include a scene about that and one with Doc Strange cutting off Thanos' arm/glove with a portal like he did to one of Thanos' generals earlier in the movie instead of making some elaborate plan that involves Mantis.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:08 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by SamZED
laughing Dude, check your PM. I basically asked the exact same question. Your scan answered it in advance.

If HISHE are going to make a "How it should have ended" they should include a scene about that and one with Doc Strange cutting off Thanos' arm/glove with a portal like he did to one of Thanos' generals earlier in the movie instead of making some elaborate plan that involves Mantis.

the mantis plan was fine actually

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:11 AM
DarkSaint85

Yeah,it was working, until Quill went berserker.

Not to mention, the movie has a built in HISHE counter, lol. Strange went through 14 million possible plans....and this was the only one that worked.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:27 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah,it was working, until Quill went berserker.

Not to mention, the movie has a built in HISHE counter, lol. Strange went through 14 million possible plans....and this was the only one that worked.

yea i was gonna say that...

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:30 AM
SamZED

Originally posted by Sin I AM
the mantis plan was fine actually

It was fine, but unnecessary when they could port his hand off. But PIS would prevent that ofcourse.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 01:35 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Unless it didn't work.

Basically, IW ended on the equivalent of 'see you later for next month's issue, true believers!'

As Strange said in his last words, it HAD to be that way. Is it going to pay off in some monumental prep feat for Strange? Maybe, maybe not.

But as of now, things are unfinished.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 02:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

This would actually be a wonderful way to let the MCU rest in peace, just let Strange deep inside agree with thanos and secretly screw his team mates. Wonderful.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 05:08 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Unless it didn't work.

Basically, IW ended on the equivalent of 'see you later for next month's issue, true believers!'

As Strange said in his last words, it HAD to be that way. Is it going to pay off in some monumental prep feat for Strange? Maybe, maybe not.

It's going to be similar to the comics: someone else will obtain the IG and use it to undo everything Thanos did. Strange foresaw this.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 17th, 2018 12:28 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote