KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are men the reason for all of society's problems?

Are men the reason for all of society's problems?
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

involuntarily celibate, a pejorative thrown at right-wingers on here with the presumption that their "sexist views" scare the ladies off.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post May 10th, 2018 03:24 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
involuntarily celibate, a pejorative thrown at right-wingers on here with the presumption that their "sexist views" scare the ladies off.
It's mostly thrown at Surtur, who does seem to dislike women. It's technically being inaccurately thrown at him though, since by most accounts Surtur has had girlfriends and can reasonably be assumed to thus not be a virgin.

It's only recently been directed towards Ziggy because of this post as far as I know:

Originally posted by JMANGO
This.

And also ; Men invade Women invite.

Masculinity is invasive, femininity is invitational. It's amusing how the most fundamental biomechanical sex differences play out similarly in the bedroom and on the geopolitical world stage. Female leaders are more likely to deride their own nations by inviting a swartheswarm of migrants and opening her country's thighs (and sometimes her own thighs) to receive the impudent cock of a dusky totem.

Could be wrong though, Robtard might have been using it against him prior to this post.

I haven't really seen Robtard direct it at right-wingers in general. For example, I don't believe he's ever really called you, Stigma, or even Supra incels. Am I wrong on this account?

Old Post May 10th, 2018 04:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by NemeBro
It's mostly thrown at Surtur, who does seem to dislike women. It's technically being inaccurately thrown at him though, since by most accounts Surtur has had girlfriends and can reasonably be assumed to thus not be a virgin.

It's only recently been directed towards Ziggy because of this post as far as I know:

Could be wrong though, Robtard might have been using it against him prior to this post.

I haven't really seen Robtard direct it at right-wingers in general. For example, I don't believe he's ever really called you, Stigma, or even Supra incels. Am I wrong on this account?

Robtard is more reserved in using it, though I recall in a thread that garnered a lot of right-wing activity Robtard posted something saying there were incels everywhere or something along those lines.

I'll give Robtard the benefit of the doubt, he's usually pretty polite towards me and I never remembered him going off on Stigma, Steve Zodiac is the one who really uses that term more than anyone else on here, and he really seems to indiscriminately apply it to anyone on the opposite aisle.

So when I make comments about how incel is used it's generally Steve Zodiac/Putinbot that comes to mind who sets the term for its use not Robtard since Steve seems to have started the trend on KMC.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post May 10th, 2018 04:26 AM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
People are the cause of all of the problems not men specifically. Humans in general suck, therefor their societies sucks.

The real problems seem to come from two fronts:

The oppressed, who have nothing to lose and nothing to offer, and therefore hate everyone and themselves.

The elites, who have everything to lose, and hoard what they have by any means necessary.

For the most part, the happy middle is that sweet spot for living. None of the neuroticism and dispair of the top or bottom, and most of the healthy social ties are from that area.

But the middle also enables the top through blind worship, and create the bottom by self segregation/gentrification.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 10th, 2018 02:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said, the problem is men seeking to undermine men.

For proof, look up something like MKUtra on Rationalwiki, or attitudes towards conspiracy theorists.

You'd someone wouod be cut some slack, for not trusting anything about government, given the known facts about experiments they conducted on unknowing citizens, such as feeding people radiated food. But nope, they show more open contempt for "tin foil hat wearers" then the very people that made them paranoid in the first place.

That's what I mean by men obsessing about fighting other men. The fact is, Liberals and Conservatives have a lot of room for common ground... They're just to invested in hating each other to see it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 03:00 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by JMANGO
What i've been doing ol' Robbie, is spending too much time on Huntington Beach pasting my dick (and balls) in to your un-satiated wife. Lord knows she's yearned for a younger, more attractive and better functioning downstairs man to bestow more kids that aren't yours.

Huntington Beach? I don't live in Southern California; never have. Do stop plagiarizing off Chateau Heartiste though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 11th, 2018 03:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by cdtm
Like I said, the problem is men seeking to undermine men.

For proof, look up something like MKUtra on Rationalwiki, or attitudes towards conspiracy theorists.

You'd someone wouod be cut some slack, for not trusting anything about government, given the known facts about experiments they conducted on unknowing citizens, such as feeding people radiated food. But nope, they show more open contempt for "tin foil hat wearers" then the very people that made them paranoid in the first place.

That's what I mean by men obsessing about fighting other men. The fact is, Liberals and Conservatives have a lot of room for common ground... They're just to invested in hating each other to see it.

You have a point, but there's one thing in not trusting and being suspicious of the gov because of the shady to outright illegal shit they've done and it's another in seeing conspiracy shit in everything, large and small.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 11th, 2018 03:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT ARE TURNING THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

Old Post May 11th, 2018 03:28 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk
So can we come to the conclusion that dark triad personality traits, which have typically been more prevalent in males than females, are a detriment to society?

Back on topic

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 11th, 2018 03:37 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Emperordmb
THEY'RE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT ARE TURNING THE FREAKING FROGS GAY

I thought they were putting frogs into the gay and turning into freaking water?

Old Post May 11th, 2018 03:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by dadudemon
I thought they were putting frogs into the gay and turning into freaking water?

Nah it's actually the postmodernists that are putting chemicals in Bill Nye that are turning the freaking ice cream gay.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 04:11 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You have a point, but there's one thing in not trusting and being suspicious of the gov because of the shady to outright illegal shit they've done and it's another in seeing conspiracy shit in everything, large and small.

When you have proof that someone's done terrible things to you behind your back, trying to guess when/what they'll pull next is an exercise in neuroticism..

I mean, I totally get where you're coming from, and I've laughed at plenty of people as "nutjobs", but in all honesty we have evidence the public has absolutely no way of defending themselves against an unscrupulous power structure.

It's not something we really talk about, much less try and solve.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 01:47 PM