KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel Vs Wonder Man

Captain Marvel Vs Wonder Man
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

GS! lol i swear someone just mentioned your name last week. that x-gene of yours finally kicked in i see. thumb up

Old Post May 15th, 2018 12:14 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
We're just seeing this too different styletime. I could write up a response but I don't feel like it. I personally think both cases were complete garbage, and he went overboard on his shitting on Thanos/pumping up the heroes, but whatever. The Iron Man scene was just as bad to me as well, but I have no attachment to him so I don't care as much. Though you expect the Thanos one, the Iron Man one came out of nowhere. You think I'm exaggerating the Thanos one, but I think you're downplaying the Iron Man one. That is way different than any other encounter before. If we accept that as nothing wrong, that is a big boost to her power to say the least.
We're on different wavelengths. Agree to disagree.

I will say this though and I think it speaks louder than any love or words

erm

All right. That's your prerogative.

I was highlighting the clear disparity between any of them and Thanos.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:08 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
All good mate. Living life. Just thought id see whats new around here. big grin

Hows you?

Good good.

Man, you following the sh|tstorm that is current Marvel? I feel pity for any and all cosmic level beings over at Marvel. They getting shafted.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post May 15th, 2018 10:16 PM
zopzop is online now! Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by leonidas
GS! lol i swear someone just mentioned your name last week. that x-gene of yours finally kicked in i see. thumb up

that explains the sudden compulsion i had to visit these forums laughing

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:12 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by One Big Mob
She gets called Earth's mightiest hero in the vicinity of him. She blew up 6 Punisher Robots as Binary where one tanked his blast. His use has solely been to push her to Binary a few times. There's more I believe, but I don't want to check it out.

If Ewing had him punch her out I wouldn't bat an eye, but his intention seems to have her as the most powerful on the team with Blue Marvel being a battery pack. He's kind of mishandled outside of two fights. All he does is blast people now, though he mixes in the odd h2h showing to remind us that he is strong (Ult Hulk).

Miss America is the team strong guy now, and even had a decent showing against him and the whole team. And I think She-Hulk was stated to be stronger than him in A-Force though I'm not sure if that included people outside A-Force in the comparison.

A lot of supposition there to be fair.

Her being called Earths mightiest hero by statement does not supersede contradictory on panel showings. The word mighty is open to interpretation. Look it up. Mightiest could be in reference to her current importance or status in Marvel. By that definition it could be argued that she is.

I dont recall that incident where the robots tanked Blue Marvels blast but Carols blast took down a few. But if that incident followed Blue Marvel using his power to empower Carol to Binary then that'd explain it surely?

Ewing had Blue Marvel one shot Ultimate Hulk and the shockwave sent Carol flying erm

Carol is getting a lot more exposure and positive showings due to her upcoming movie but thats all.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:24 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by zopzop
Hello GS! How you been?

Monica never needed a "push" from the SJW squad. She was always awesome. mad

Agreed. wink

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:25 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by zopzop
Good good.

Man, you following the sh|tstorm that is current Marvel? I feel pity for any and all cosmic level beings over at Marvel. They getting shafted.

Its just business as usual from what i can see.

Theres always been inconsistency in terms of characters comparative power levels.

There were raised eyebrows on here about T Challas ability to take down Logos with the Tiger God.

However a similar feat was achieved by Hercules against Chaos King when he was amped by Gaea and that was 7 years back.

Thats one of the reasons I just gave up on here because all of the debating and back and forth is pointless without some stability and consistency in the comics themselves. sad

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:29 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Kind of off topic, but just imagine the amount of hyper-wank Carol is going to receive in the comics when her film drops next year..?

I mean, Kevin Feige has already stated that she's the most powerful hero we've ever seen in the MCU "by FAR", and further stated that she's going to be tiers beyond anyone else.

That said, I predict the comics will have her ragdolling top-tiers as we start approaching the film's release...

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:36 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by Galan007
Kind of off topic, but just imagine the amount of hyper-wank Carol is going to receive in the comics when her film drops next year..?

I mean, Kevin Feige has already stated that she's the most powerful hero we've ever seen in the MCU "by FAR", and further stated that she's going to be tiers beyond anyone else.

That said, I predict the comics will have her ragdolling top-tiers as we start approaching the film's release...

Yep. Lets brace ourselves eek!

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:39 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

GS!?

I thought you went the way of Raz, lol. Glad you popped-in. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

carol is a character at least who has been around a long time and really never got the recognition some other, i think lesser characters, seem to have received in the more recent past. we've had a large number of characters wtf amps it seems to me, but carol is one who may actually deserve it. maybe NOT to the degree we may end up seeing, but still, with the way her character was mucked up in the past and pretty sh!t on at times, i could live with her being at or near the top for a while. /shrug

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote