KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mortal Kombat 11

Mortal Kombat 11
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 11 12 [13]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It's probably more from WB Games that's milking the cow dry then NRS with the price gouging.

Old Post May 8th, 2020 03:45 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nemesis X

I usually roll my eyes when people complain about the game being cheaper now than it was when it came out. That's the price of being an early adopter.

Aftermath alone being 40 dollars though is a load of shite. WB once again showing their greed.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 8th, 2020 07:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

All this stuff looks cool but yeah $40 for a 2 hour story and a few new characters seems pretty hefty.

Old Post May 9th, 2020 04:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

https://www.reddit.com/r/GamingLeak...june_12th_2020/

I can buy this leak being legit given some of the things it accurately predicted ahead of time, although Robocop was kind of a safe bet anyway, but still. Mostly fine with this being the rest of the DLC cast which I can see being the case with what we've had so far, though there were some MK characters I would've preferred instead, but can see myself still getting a good chunk of these.

And if the Aftermath bundle really comes with those six characters total and not just the three we already know of (plus the story DLC), then it's a better deal than what was first thought. I don't know, will have to wait and see.

Old Post May 12th, 2020 11:29 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I'm liking the game play of Robocop with Peter Weller voicing him, If only NRS got Arnold to do the voice for Terminator.

Old Post May 14th, 2020 02:14 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The cyborg ninja looking skin for Robocop along with the different color variants of it are admittedly a decent selling point for the character.

Old Post May 14th, 2020 03:10 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Aftermath will be 5 chapters which is about half the amount of chapters as the base game's story you can do in 2 hours. So unless Shang and gang's chapters are longer, you're legit nearly paying a full game's price for not only 3 characters but 2 hours of story.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 21st, 2020 07:02 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 21st, 2020 09:31 PM
BackFire

This really should have been $20-$25.

Old Post May 22nd, 2020 12:36 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

On the subject of the quality/content of the story DLC though, will say I appreciate how they did everything I could've hoped for and more with Shang Tsung. The love and cunning he got this time around made him single handedly one of the most powerful characters in-universe, and it being the Cary Tagawa version nonetheless made it all the sweeter. The end revenge felt like a long time coming as well after how he was done in by MK9's story. Fujin and the other DLC characters got their plenty moments too.

How much the cutscene fight choreography overall has improved since the last couple games is also praiseworthy. MK9 had it rough there in comparison.

Price wise, the aftermath expansion is still too much, but whenever it's discounted half off or so like the first fighter pass for the game is now, will gladly pick it up. thumb up

Old Post May 27th, 2020 10:29 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Been watching videos of this and I gotta say, if they want to save themselves some trouble, you could take most of Fujin's moveset and use it for Red Tornado in the next Injustice game.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 31st, 2020 08:47 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Congrats to Mileena fans I guess, but was she worth all the ridicule by Boon and the community to get to this point? Would've rather had one of the other rumored femme fatales since she had already been in plenty games, but whatever. Was still a glaring omission out of the base roster.

Rain being a DLC character twice is in bad taste, but at this point I'm just surprised they gave a bone to one of the other ninjas again.

Ash Williams I'm sure was planned at some point, but covid may have changed things around. Regardless, Rambo only makes me weep for him more. If they actually get a Stallone voicein though unlike with Arnold, I'll be impressed.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2020 01:38 PM
BackFire

It’s confirmed it’ll be Stallone.

Rain is the only one of these that I’m really interested in. Never liked Mileena much and Rambo will probably be just another gun user. Really too bad there’s no Ash.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2020 06:56 PM
Bro SMASH

Love the the Rambo movies, so I'm okay with this.

Mileena fans finally got what they want and that's all that matters.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Oct 11th, 2020 05:09 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So is Rambo gonna voice acting from Stallone himself?

So we can enjoy that classic gibberish, "Awh gbura blaarcha"

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2020 07:40 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

This is how you market nostalgia. All that's missing is Robin Shou Liu Kang.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2020 06:31 PM