KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Who is a better strategist ? lex luthor vs Thanos

Who is a better strategist ? lex luthor vs Thanos
Started by: Single-Cell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

They both technically achieved their plans. One ended up in jail the other had a magic axe thrown through his chest l. Between those two options, I think I'd rather go to jail

Old Post May 16th, 2018 05:20 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lex Luthor wins, with ease. Because he was up against Superman, who beats the MCU, with ease.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 05:33 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
They both technically achieved their plans. One ended up in jail the other had a magic axe thrown through his chest l. Between those two options, I think I'd rather go to jail

You'd rather be in jail than be free and have a universal level weapon?

Odd choice.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 05:39 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah but how much fun will that be with a big magical axe in your chest? Probably not a big Chick Magnet that...

Old Post May 16th, 2018 06:01 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Probably will be, but you don't think like in the Org Inf Gauntlet story that this movie is very poorly based on, all of these "Deaths" wont be UNDONE in someway?

And like I have stated. I just saw this movie and I really didn't see Thanos Stratergieze all that much. He just kind of wandred around and picked up the stones.

With lots of Melodramatic Cheese thrown in.
No, it is an adaptation you clown. They dint even have all the rights to the marvel characters. It had to be different and it worked perfectly. He used strategy to lure Gamora into the fray. He needed to physically take the stones. He didn’t just go over a hill and randomly run into someone with a stone. He had to go all over the universe. He’s the best.

He won over the greatest collection of heroes ever assembled in cinema.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 12:42 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Hey Quan, is Thanos' dick as rocky as his chin? How does that feel in your mouth? Asking for a friend

Old Post May 16th, 2018 06:17 PM
relentless1 is currently offline Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by relentless1
Hey Quan, is Thanos' dick as rocky as his chin? How does that feel in your mouth? Asking for a friend
You're just jelly. Thanos is the grandest villain in the history of cinema.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 07:44 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Luthor. The only reason superman is alive is because his adopted mom shares the same name as Martha Wayne, plus technically superman was dead by the end of the film, so......

Great point!

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:05 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by h1a8
Great point!

How is that a great point?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:06 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
No, it is an adaptation you clown. They dint even have all the rights to the marvel characters. It had to be different and it worked perfectly. He used strategy to lure Gamora into the fray. He needed to physically take the stones. He didn’t just go over a hill and randomly run into someone with a stone. He had to go all over the universe. He’s the best.

He won over the greatest collection of heroes ever assembled in cinema.

The Justice League weren't in the movie....

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:07 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

The Justice League weren't in the movie....

The JL are pitiful. Avengers would decimate them.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:16 PM
Flyattractor

Your Delusions are fun to watch.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:19 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Your Delusions are fun to watch.
Dude, the flash was tripping over his own feet. They were a joke.

Old Post May 16th, 2018 11:21 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
How is that a great point?

Because Luthor would have won if it wasn't for that coincidence.

And his plan was far more elaborate while he was completely powerless.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 17th, 2018 12:59 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

He lost. We deal in facts not what ifs.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 02:24 AM
Flyattractor

Nice to know that there will be NO MORE MCU Movies made after this point to Negate Thano's "Victory".

Old Post May 17th, 2018 02:41 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Nice to know that there will be NO MORE MCU Movies made after this point to Negate Thano's "Victory".
He prevailed you dope. He achieved his goal and the heroes failed. Luthor was locked up and is a massive failure. Luthor and the dceu have that in common.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 02:42 AM
Flyattractor

I just enjoy watching you so invest your self in to something so pointless.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 03:44 AM
Silent Master

His plan was to get two people to fight each other by lying to them, that isn't elaborate. that you believe it was, says a lot about you.

Old Post May 17th, 2018 03:53 AM
Nevan

What was Luthor planning to do with Doomsday if Superman died?

Old Post May 17th, 2018 05:17 AM
Nevan is currently offline Click here to Send Nevan a Private Message Find more posts by Nevan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote