KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Wonder Woman Vs Gladiator

Current Wonder Woman Vs Gladiator
Started by: Baziemarc123

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
thumb up

How bad is his magical weakness, btw? As in, she's pure magic....are her fists going to put him down when sheslaps him? That move she pulled where she bangs her bracers on his ears....would that KO him?
So does Thor just rape him via magic? Nah. This is because you try using one scan to make an entire debate around in an attempt to twist the majority of the evidence to fit your false narrative.

Nah, it didn’t ko Superman who has a magical weakness as well. laughing out loud

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:04 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Phil...

Lol, didnt report you, you crazy human being.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:16 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shaggy man only gave two lanterns trouble who aren’t comparable to Gladiator.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:17 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Shaggy man only gave two lanterns trouble who aren’t comparable to Gladiator.
Shaggy Man was giving the whole Justice League trouble, then Wonder Woman came and trashed him.

Stop trolling the forum with your nonsense.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:20 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

(please log in to view the image)

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qi...a6280522b9ce6-c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qi...dbeb50a28efd7-c
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qi...539999cb0929e-c

He took out the league on his own.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So IYO, it's PIS?

I mean, it's a fair assessment. WW was unable to react to a ricocheted bullet, lol.

Besides, I was reminded this is a h2h fight....and so, no swords,magical or otherwise.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

So IYO, it's PIS?

I mean, it's a fair assessment. WW was unable to react to a ricocheted bullet, lol.

Besides, I was reminded this is a h2h fight....and so, no swords,magical or otherwise.
So you get to decide what counts and what doesn’t. That means you’re not being objective.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Quan...

Basically. He posted a scan of Gladiator getting stabbed by Wolverine while not even thinking about the fact that similar has happened to WW. Why even post a scan like that? Low ball. He was purposely trying to make Gladiator look bad.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:39 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by carver9
@Quan...

Basically. He posted a scan of Gladiator getting stabbed by Wolverine while not even thinking about the fact that similar has happened to WW. Why even post a scan like that? Low ball. He was purposely trying to make Gladiator look bad.

And I've mentioned WW being hit by a ricocheted bullet......so does it not even out? It was the first thing that came to my mind when someone mentioned stabbing Glads.

I've now made both sides look bad. Strange how you didn't pick up on that.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:41 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Wolverine stabbing Gladiator isn't a low showing.

Logan would be able to do the same thing to Wonder Woman, too, if he got a clean shot.

The point was that one of them has a sword [well, not in this thread], while the other one doesn't...and is weak against magic.

To compare it to Batman soloing the league is...well, typical carver, let's say.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:44 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shaggy man got taken down by a Mach 3 blitz and only left a crater that most heroes could replicate. Fodder

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:48 PM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Batman would solo the Annihilators too thumb up

That was meant in jest, in case anyone is about to jump on me.

Still not sure if her bracers could KO Glads. How Masterson Thor stacks up, I'm unsure.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:50 PM
Philosophía

Shaggy man got taken down by a Mach 3 blitz and only left a crater that most heroes could replicate. Fodder
As I've told you - be careful how much you're trolling.

Your visit here will be short lived.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 04:53 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

laughing out loud

Keep trolling.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:40 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

it is starting to get a little irritating. /shrug

Old Post May 21st, 2018 05:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Amazing that someone said that Diana is much faster.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:55 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TheHulkster
I agree.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 06:58 PM
Senor Cage

Shaggy Man>>>Glads.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 07:30 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Spectre+
Restricted

Account Restricted

eek! evil face What the f**k? !!!!

Old Post May 21st, 2018 07:42 PM
The Spectre+ is currently offline Click here to Send The Spectre+ a Private Message Find more posts by The Spectre+ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Her shattered god feat is better than any gladiator speed feat I can think of.

Supergirl also transcribed like quadrillion of lines of code in a literal eye blink. That is a massively massively ftl speed feat. Far better than anything I can think of for Gladiator as well

Old Post May 21st, 2018 07:44 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote