KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Ant vs. Azronger

Ant vs. Azronger
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Selenial
I Choose Violence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Which would I prefer? Ant, easily.

It's basically a choice between a dictator I'm fairly confident would let me live, and a dictator that would probably give me the reins to the country ~2 weeks in.

**** that i'm backing Az then, a month into your reign and you'll throw out democracy, let ILS and Aurbere rule in your stead, and everyone will abandon the forum world out of complete boredom. no

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 07:45 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

****, forgot Zoltan too.
He probably died of Alcohol poisoning though.

What about Jack Az?

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:18 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Selenial
**** that i'm backing Az then, a month into your reign and you'll throw out democracy, let ILS and Aurbere rule in your stead, and everyone will abandon the forum world out of complete boredom. no

>throw out democracy
>the OP already established that this would be a dictatorship

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Speaking of which, you guys voted Aurbere and ILS into power, repeatedly, so I don't want to hear it.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:19 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Kurk
I never knew Ant to be the political type. Not sure what he has to offer/take as a dictator.

Azronger is a Sheevite wannabe which could be a very good or very bad thing depending on his approach.

Ant is the safe answer; Azronger is the take a gamble option.

I still have no idea what I did to upset you.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Ursumeles
****, forgot Zoltan too.
He probably died of Alcohol poisoning though.

What about Jack Az?

Jack dies.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Azronger
I still have no idea what I did to upset you.
You gloat over being a Sheevite yet you haven't done anything that I know of to progress the order of the sith.

Stolen valor.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:43 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by NewGuy01
>throw out democracy
>the OP already established that this would be a dictatorship

**** smile

quote:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Speaking of which, you guys voted Aurbere and ILS into power, repeatedly, so I don't want to hear it.

(please log in to view the image)

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 08:45 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

True, looking at the records you only voted once and then abstained for the rest of the elections, allowing Aurbere to win every single one thereafter. Tsk-tsk, always sad to see people who don't vote blame the government for their problems.

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:12 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Stopped caring when I stopped winning wink

Old Post May 21st, 2018 09:31 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Az, in your empire, would I be your personal sex slave or the resident whore that everyone can **** when they want?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: inb4 “you’re already the resident whore” :no2:

Old Post May 21st, 2018 11:41 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

As if you wouldn't be slaving yourself to both sides.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:09 AM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

@Joker Stop using the illegal apostrophe and I'll answer

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 08:04 AM
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jack dies.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:04 AM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Kurk
You gloat over being a Sheevite yet you haven't done anything that I know of to progress the order of the sith.

Stolen valor.

>not even a member of the Sheevites.
>has done nothing for the cause
>dares to insult the reigning Grand Sheevite by talking down his contributions to Sheevism.
>tells the Grand Sheevite that all his valor is "stolen"

You sully the world with you ignorance, heathen. Learn from your wretched ways or crawl back into your hole.

"Dude, you're all inferior people. Way to notice the one or two arguments you don't agree with but utterly fail to recognise the fact that nobody else has gleaned sharper insights into the power, mastery and mind-boggling IQ of Tenebrous than Azronger. He's lightyears ahead." - ILS (link)

"Az, I'm impressed with what you've acccomplished for Nome here. Innocuous details most of us would have (and did) overlook. For such a minor character, Tenebrous is obviously extremely powerful. I suppose between Banite scaling, his cosmically significant esoteric powers, and his standing relative to Plagueis, a credible argument can indeed be made that he's much more powerful than Failkorion." - The_Tempest (link)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...updated/133232/

"I used to argue for Sidious and Plagueis once upon a time. Extensively.

I can't remember the last time I did that. Azronger is taking the later Banite Sith hype to new heights. Great job"
- LordOfTheLight (link)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t649256.html

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...scaling/133270/

"Impressive, most impressive. Nova and Azronger are wielding the lore like a cudgel in this thread, I've had most of my work done for me.

There is definitely a basis in the source material for Maul being one of the most highly equipped Force users the Sith have ever produced, which is a sentiment reflected by Sam Witwer and Dave Filoni - their idea of Maul returning was to establish him as a thoroughly trained potential successor to Sidious, similar to Vader. And Azronger showed, if you look at what advanced techniques Sidious taught his minions, you can imagine the knowledge he shared with Maul over his 20 year apprenticeship would be far more advanced, his training much more thorough.

So good points all around."
- ILS (link)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...pdated-1936920/

"Honestly, Azronger did a lot to uncover the depth of the Emperor's psychic potency. His feats unquestionably outstrip Valkorion's in terms of scale and scope.

The only argument I could remotely entertain in Valk's favor is intimacy, but I'm sure Azronger could debunk that too."
- The_Tempest (link)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t635220.html

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...-thread/132484/

"I look forward to seeing my lord and master Azronger crush you all mercilessly in the most glorious name of his imperial majesty." - Dawn_of_Ages (link)

"I'd say when it comes to Sheev knowledge, Az is probably the undisputed King on the Internet." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"But wait, you have that much more material to post after everything that's already in this thread? Yeah, I'll take the backseat at this point." - Silver2467 (link)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/star...thread-1877280/

"Not every piece of evidence Az presented is ironclad, some of it is implied or suggested evidence. So you can nitpick those, though you cannot deny that they add to the overall image of Palpatine that Az is attempting to create.

When you simply look at the ironclad evidence Az displayed and described, it's abundantly clear that Sidious is operating at a level beyond just about everyone else. Certainly Valkorion. Even forget the "most powerful Dark Sider" quotes, he doesn't need them. Sidious has done things casually that Valkorion spent hundreds of years busting his ass to fail at replicating... that's the ultimate difference between them. Sidious accomplished far more in far less time, and if he wasn't being rivalled by the Skywalkers - walking plot devices - chances are, he would have accomplished all of his endeavours."
- ILS (link)

"Damn. Reading through Az's Palpatine essay. It's pretty impressive. Az, this thread is making me reconsider my blasphemy tbh. Might have to accept Sheev's superiority as well tbh. Not sure there's much to debate. A feat war is not one which Valkorion is capable of winning. I mean I would still want people to raise Valkorion tbh. I just can't find myself ever raising him above Sidious. There's just too much evidence in Sidious' favor. The essay is very convincing." - XSUPREMEXSKILLZ (Google Hangouts)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

"I'll sic Az on any mofo who wants to challenge Sheev. Az gon be my successor." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"You're the prime Sheevite now." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"Azronger is The true successor to Tempest." - The Merchant (link)

"Az is proving to be a most worthy Sheevite. And to think, despite his impossibly deep voice, he is only 8 years old. He might be the greatest of us yet... - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"I created Azronger in a laboratory. He is Sheev's chosen vessel." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:21 AM
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:22 AM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Az doesn't need to physically kill me, because that response of his just did.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 10:30 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

>not even a member of the Sheevites.
>has done nothing for the cause
>dares to insult the reigning Grand Sheevite by talking down his contributions to Sheevism.
>tells the Grand Sheevite that all his valor is "stolen"

You sully the world with you ignorance, heathen. Learn from your wretched ways or crawl back into your hole.

"Dude, you're all inferior people. Way to notice the one or two arguments you don't agree with but utterly fail to recognise the fact that nobody else has gleaned sharper insights into the power, mastery and mind-boggling IQ of Tenebrous than Azronger. He's lightyears ahead." - ILS (link)

"Az, I'm impressed with what you've acccomplished for Nome here. Innocuous details most of us would have (and did) overlook. For such a minor character, Tenebrous is obviously extremely powerful. I suppose between Banite scaling, his cosmically significant esoteric powers, and his standing relative to Plagueis, a credible argument can indeed be made that he's much more powerful than Failkorion." - The_Tempest (link)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...updated/133232/

"I used to argue for Sidious and Plagueis once upon a time. Extensively.

I can't remember the last time I did that. Azronger is taking the later Banite Sith hype to new heights. Great job"
- LordOfTheLight (link)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t649256.html

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...scaling/133270/

"Impressive, most impressive. Nova and Azronger are wielding the lore like a cudgel in this thread, I've had most of my work done for me.

There is definitely a basis in the source material for Maul being one of the most highly equipped Force users the Sith have ever produced, which is a sentiment reflected by Sam Witwer and Dave Filoni - their idea of Maul returning was to establish him as a thoroughly trained potential successor to Sidious, similar to Vader. And Azronger showed, if you look at what advanced techniques Sidious taught his minions, you can imagine the knowledge he shared with Maul over his 20 year apprenticeship would be far more advanced, his training much more thorough.

So good points all around."
- ILS (link)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/foru...pdated-1936920/

"Honestly, Azronger did a lot to uncover the depth of the Emperor's psychic potency. His feats unquestionably outstrip Valkorion's in terms of scale and scope.

The only argument I could remotely entertain in Valk's favor is intimacy, but I'm sure Azronger could debunk that too."
- The_Tempest (link)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t635220.html

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/prof...-thread/132484/

"I look forward to seeing my lord and master Azronger crush you all mercilessly in the most glorious name of his imperial majesty." - Dawn_of_Ages (link)

"I'd say when it comes to Sheev knowledge, Az is probably the undisputed King on the Internet." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"But wait, you have that much more material to post after everything that's already in this thread? Yeah, I'll take the backseat at this point." - Silver2467 (link)

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/star...thread-1877280/

"Not every piece of evidence Az presented is ironclad, some of it is implied or suggested evidence. So you can nitpick those, though you cannot deny that they add to the overall image of Palpatine that Az is attempting to create.

When you simply look at the ironclad evidence Az displayed and described, it's abundantly clear that Sidious is operating at a level beyond just about everyone else. Certainly Valkorion. Even forget the "most powerful Dark Sider" quotes, he doesn't need them. Sidious has done things casually that Valkorion spent hundreds of years busting his ass to fail at replicating... that's the ultimate difference between them. Sidious accomplished far more in far less time, and if he wasn't being rivalled by the Skywalkers - walking plot devices - chances are, he would have accomplished all of his endeavours."
- ILS (link)

"Damn. Reading through Az's Palpatine essay. It's pretty impressive. Az, this thread is making me reconsider my blasphemy tbh. Might have to accept Sheev's superiority as well tbh. Not sure there's much to debate. A feat war is not one which Valkorion is capable of winning. I mean I would still want people to raise Valkorion tbh. I just can't find myself ever raising him above Sidious. There's just too much evidence in Sidious' favor. The essay is very convincing." - XSUPREMEXSKILLZ (Google Hangouts)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

"I'll sic Az on any mofo who wants to challenge Sheev. Az gon be my successor." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"You're the prime Sheevite now." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"Azronger is The true successor to Tempest." - The Merchant (link)

"Az is proving to be a most worthy Sheevite. And to think, despite his impossibly deep voice, he is only 8 years old. He might be the greatest of us yet... - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

"I created Azronger in a laboratory. He is Sheev's chosen vessel." - The_Tempest (Google Hangouts)

Don't give me that shit; you've never applied it to the real world. You are still some nerd living a peasant life. I am working in the shadows to fulfill the prophecy of the sith'ari.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion

The illusion of a peaceful world pushed on us by the left is just that. We are under no obligation to bow down to the expectations created by the social elitists. Instead we are free to pursue our passions, ambitions, and goals.

Through passion, I gain strength

My ambitions are to create a legacy of modern day Sith who will loosely pursue the goals of the Vanu Sovereignty and eventually overthrow the current ruling parties of the world, establishing a global oligarchy of the most competent beings. Short term goals which I hope to accomplish within my lifetime include the following: 1. Achieve immortality through telomere regeneration 2. Further develop modern-day artificial intelligence 3. Lay the foundation for eugenics and the take over of human reproduction by the state.

Through the intense study of biochemistry and neuroscience, we come closer to securing what Sheev Palpatine never could, and what Plagueis and Tenebrous came close to mastering. The science is not outside of our capabilities; rather funding from 3rd parties for such projects are limited by Western bioethics and taboo attitudes. I must amass wealth for the Grand Plan to be set into motion. These ambitions fuel my body, hence giving me strength to leave all simple pleasures behind until these goals are met, until I have a viable successor, and until I take my final breath.

Through Strength, I gain Victory

Once the aforementioned goals are met, the new generation of Sith elitists will reveal themselves to the bourgeoisie, take over the ruling classes, and enact a far more controlling and organized system of government—in many ways similar to Sheev's

Through Victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.

The new Sith order will allow for a higher standard of life and ultimately progress humanity to new levels. If the status quo is untouched, I foresee our demise in the near future.

So keep sucking Sheev's dick, but you're still a pseudosith. You fail to apply the Sith teachings—as I am—to the real world.

There is no peace, there is anger.
There is no fear, there is power.
There is no death, there is immortality.
There is no weakness, there is the dark side.

I am the heart of the darkness.
I know no fear.
I instill fear in my enemies.
I am the destroyer of worlds.
I know the power of the dark side.
I am the fire of hate.
All the universe bows before me.
I pledge to myself the darkness.
I've found true life in the death of the light.
I know the true power of the dark side.
I am Sith.

Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 11:45 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

And may I add that Lord Elon Musk is the Sith'ari; I am his apprentice.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 11:46 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

So Skillz is a traitor.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:22 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Or the statement is out of context. As in, older than a month or three.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 22nd, 2018 12:43 PM
Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote