KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Lion King

The Lion King
Started by: Josh_Alexander

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

Also, La Belle et la Bet was far superior to the live action Beauty and the Beast.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:51 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When disney remakes an animated movie into a live action movie it tends to seem cheesy as f*ck.

I'm just waiting for A Little Mermaid to get the live action treatment. That shit is gonna be awkward as f*ck.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Beauty and the Beast was decent, but kind of a disappointment.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:20 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
You're the worlds' #1 Snoke fan Quan. There has to be one I suppose. laughing
Great men go where none others dare venture.

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 10:56 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

many Gas Station Bathrooms can testify to his "Bravery"...

Old Post May 24th, 2018 05:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Flyattractor
many Gas Station Bathrooms can testify to his "Bravery"...
Projection again. Seems like what the dc fans would do if you ask the superior marvel fan like myself. You’re so weird.

Old Post May 24th, 2018 01:20 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Lion King with Whoppie Goldberg in it again would be cool.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Jun 1st, 2018 11:22 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

This shows some promise, so I hope I don't come out disappointed. This has a lot to live up to.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 02:08 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Saw this tonight. My favorite of the Disney animated cartoons growing up.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 02:28 AM
ares834

I dunno. The Lion King is my favorite Disney film, but it seems to have lost much of its charm by transitioning into "live-action".

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 03:51 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

trailer looks good

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 03:59 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Kinda forgot, but this won't have the Be Prepared song apparently, tho as long as Scar is not watered down otherwise, I'll live. A new song I would be okay with too even if it's good, like Beauty and the Beast had. Mixed bag that live action one was, but I had some fun with it.

The Aladdin one I'm not as sold on from what I've seen of screenshots thus far.

edit: Oh yeah, Be Prepared had what looked like the hyenas doing the Nazi march, so of course Disney wouldn't have that now. lol

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Nov 23rd, 2018 at 04:31 AM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 04:22 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No "Be Prepared" and no Jeremy Irons. Absolute sacrilege.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 04:53 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by ares834
No "Be Prepared" and no Jeremy Irons. Absolute sacrilege.
Calm down.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2018 01:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

This shows some promise, so I hope I don't come out disappointed. This has a lot to live up to.

Eh, notice they don't actually show any of the shots of the animals actually talking? You hear one talking, but never see it's face.

The trailer plays on nostalgia and just essentially shows a bunch of animals running around while James Earl Jones talks over the footage.

I realize it's only a teaser..but I was hoping to see how it'd look with them talking.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 02:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
9 Projection again. Seems like what the dc fans would do if you ask the superior marvel fan like myself. You’re so weird.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 11:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

[img]https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/24021945/yo-dawg-i-heard-you-like-broken-records-so-i-put-a-broken-record-in-you-so-you-can-be-a-broken-recor.jpg
Get back to the Disney topic, lion king.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:22 AM
Flyattractor

Why? Are you the only one to go off topic now?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Why? Are you the only one to go off topic now?
I am expecting good things since jungle book an inferior story to the lion king is on the mark.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:28 AM
Flyattractor

That is just YOUR Opinion.

Why must you derail EVERY thread with your Ego Nonsense?

And Lion king is looking like a dull shot4shot remale ala Psycho. Sure the Kids will eat it up cause "McNugget Syndrome" but then kids love cheap trash.

Like Marvel Movies...

eek!

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:30 AM