KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lucifer Morningstar Vs Sentry

Lucifer Morningstar Vs Sentry
Started by: Drsoe08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
tkitna

Yeah classic Lucifer is a stomp. Dont know anything about current version.

By Stoic

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:24 AM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

"classic lucifer" XD

Whatever it's Lucifer in V1 or the others he dies.

Show me Lucifer or his brother countering reality warping at Sentry's level.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 12:59 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baziemarc123
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucifer never encountered that type of level lmao but knowing these dudes, you'll get some wank

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:07 AM
Baziemarc123 is currently offline Click here to Send Baziemarc123 a Private Message Find more posts by Baziemarc123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Baziemarc123
Lucifer never encountered that type of level lmao but knowing these dudes, you'll get some wank

Yeah. Or another faulty post like "deeerp molecule man waz wekened becauz *insert bullshit about molecule man being insane supposedly depowering him*"

That's sad that people still don't know in which way Molecule Man is depowered aka it only depends on his beliefs about his abilities and Molecule Man never said once that he was unable to do anything with his powers in Dark Avengers. That's the core of the character.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:16 AM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Yeah. Or another faulty post like "deeerp molecule man waz wekened becauz *insert bullshit about molecule man being insane supposedly depowering him*"

That's sad that people still don't know in which way Molecule Man is depowered aka it only depends on his beliefs about his abilities and Molecule Man never said once that he was unable to do anything with his powers in Dark Avengers. That's the core of the character.

That's not true in the slightest. MM and Beyonder were both massively depowered in a retcon.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:21 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
That's not true in the slightest. MM and Beyonder were both massively depowered in a retcon.

They still affected the whole Marvel Multiverse after they formed the Cosmic Cube.

The Beyonder was supposed to be below the Celestials when he appeared for the first time, according to the retcon, so you have to value his feats from here.

And Owen's powers only depends in his beliefs about them.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:24 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'd mention Lucifer tanking the whole of Michael's demiurgic power(ie. the literal power of GOD himself) detonating in his face...and then willing that raw energy into his own totality, with seemingly NO effort whatsoever... But I know a few of the people here are just going to continue lowballing Lucifer and hyper-wanking Sentry, so I'm not even going to bother.

Have fun. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:25 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
I'd mention Lucifer tanking the whole of Michael's demiurgic power(ie. the literal power of GOD himself) detonating in his face...and then willing that raw energy into his own totality, with seemingly NO effort whatsoever... But I know a few of the people here are just going to continue lowballing Lucifer and hyper-wanking Sentry, so I'm not even going to bother.

Have fun. smile

Lucifer is designed to manipulate Michael's demiurgic power.

I don't see how this is the feat when you are made to harness the power.

I'm still waiting for a feat of Lucifer as high as beating someone as powerful and skilled as Molecule Man...

Lucifer struggled to beat "God" and he had to rely on a sword capable to rip the reality...

Him and Sentry aren't on the same level.

EDIT:

And Michael's raw power is only SEMI-Universal.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:31 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Where does that place the Norn Stone empowered heroes in relation to the Marvel Multiverse?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:33 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One Big Mob
Where does that place the Norn Stone empowered heroes in relation to the Marvel Multiverse?

That place your question in the "I have no arguments for Lucifer then I will try to move the topic somewhere else".

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:36 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

I have lots of arguments for everything but you're an unsavory poster to debate against. Whether you think that's a good or a bad thing is up to you.

It was a simple question. I never said who would win though.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:53 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah classic Lucifer is a stomp. Dont know anything about current version.

The current one, in DC is a joke

Old Post May 25th, 2018 01:58 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have lots of arguments for everything but you're an unsavory poster to debate against. Whether you think that's a good or a bad thing is up to you.

Your behaviour towards me has nothing to do with the possibility to make valuable arguments.

You are making excuses.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:18 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

This went well, just like every Sentry thread ever.

Maybe Iron man is going to be omniversal level too.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:20 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
This went well, just like every Sentry thread ever.

Maybe Iron man is going to be omniversal level too.

Maybe one day you will be able to read correctly ?

Show me Iron Man beating Molecule Man by the use of the same powers.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:25 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

And Sentry wasn't even able to restore a city.

Such molecule powers.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:28 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Such molecule powers.

Sentry was using his powers for the first time.

He lacked the SKILLS to do it.

His RAW POWER was superior to Molecule Man's RAW POWER and SKILLS.

Such reading skills... laughing

You don't make the difference between SKILLS and RAW POWER and you dare posting here... thumb up

Old Post May 25th, 2018 02:32 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Such molecule powers.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 04:18 AM
riv6672

So, after this fine 2 pages of deep thought, who do you think wins?

Old Post May 25th, 2018 05:27 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

RealityWarper has been at a certain point for a very long time now.
He had to deal with so much written-verbal abuse, that he now starts insulting anyone, who opposes his opinion in the slightest. He immediately gets defensive, starts insulting people, bringing up his own beliefs and even worse... a bunch of fallacies. And all of that while failing to realize, that he himself is consumed by some of the biggest flaws in human psychology:

Dunning Krueger Effect
The Dunning Krueger Effect makes it so, that a person overestimates his or her own abilities and underestimates the abilities of others. RealityWarper thinks that he has figured it all out, while in fact he hasn't. And he is being told that over and over again, but... that's where the Backfire Effect kicks in.

Backfire Effect
The Backfire Effect makes it so, that once a person is confronted with opposing beliefs... their belief in their own take doesn't get challenged, but it gets even stronger. So when RealityWarper says that Sentry is multiversal and someone else says, that he isn't... RealityWarper believes even more that Sentry is multiversal.

In the end of the day... Lucifer Morningstar wins.

I think that the Norn Stones don't get the credit they deserve. Asgardian Magic has done things which it shouldn't have been able to do. The enchanted Jarnbjorn axed killed a celestial. And not just any celestial, but one of the more powerful ones on the spectrum.
The Norn Stones themselves amped Captain America to a point, where he was able to slice through the Void like through butter. The jump in power scale is just ridiculous. That was some Deus Ex Machina level amping right there. The question is if the amp affected everyone the same way and Captain America at that point was as powerful as an amped Thor... or if the amp increased everyones power level proportionally. Imagine it's the latter. That would have made Thor stupidly powerful. And they still weren't able to defeat the Sentry properly. They were hurting him like crazy, but he was still in the fight and managed to take away their advantage.
That adds to the power level of the Sentry, but I don't feel like it takes away anything from the Norn Stones. If I'm not all too wrong, then the Norn Stones in combination with another artifact restored a broken reality (universe) or something like that. God of Magic Strange transmuted an entire dimension recently. So Doctor Strange, more powerful than ever before fought alongside Loki against the Void and they were getting trashed easily. At the same time you saw a couple of Sonic Booms all over the world, while they were getting choked out. And then the Sentry arrived, attacked the Void and gave them a fighting chance.

I put Sentry very high on the scale. To me it's hilarious when I see people putting him up against someone like Thor or Silver Surfer. He is simply above them.
Lucifer Morningstar however? Yeah, Sentry dies. I once already said, that I wouldn't be surprised, if the Sentry beat someone like Galactus out of nowhere. He simply has that kind of a X-Factor to him. But beating someone, who is easily in the top 10 or arguably even in the top 5 of the DC universe? Yeah, that ain't happening.

Old Post May 25th, 2018 06:31 AM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote