KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Kurse VS Thanos H2H

Kurse VS Thanos H2H
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I never stated Hulk was a better fighter than Kurse. Damn, if Hulk knew how to fight, Thor would be doomed. If you pay keen attention to the fight between Kurse and Thor, you'll notice that Kurse is actually blocking the hits and not taking them.

Okay, so you admit that he did took the full force!? Cause he did man. And the feat isn't 200tons! Damn, a Blue whale weights 150tons, and the Leviathans are clearly atleast 3x bigger than a blue whale!

What? H1 BOTH swords are Alien. Kurse got impaled, whilst Thanos wasn't even scratched by Nebula's sword.

If the leviathan weighed 1000 tons (500 tons is closer to the truth) then it would take about 200 tons of force to stop it in the amount of time it was stopped in.

Nebula sword =/= Kurse sword necessarily. Plus Loki is stronger than Nebula going by feats. Plus Nebula did not try to stab Thanos. I believe she sliced at him.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:05 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
Ok, few things to consider here.

1. Thrusting attacks penetrate way easier than slashing/cutting attacks.

2. Sttength is a huge factor in terms of the ability to cut or stab through something. Nebula doesn't have feats to prove she's on Loki's level.

3. The sword Loki used is a dark elf blade. Kurse is a dark elf, so it only makes that their own weapons can harm them.

1. Thanos wasn't even scratched. Even if Thrusting and Slashing aren't equals, it's clear Thanos was unharmed whilst Kurse was fully penetrated.

The damage results are drastically different.

2. Would only matter if Loki put up a strength which Nebula couldn't replicate. Yet, Loki never struggled or is there evidence to claimed he applied inmense forces to penetrate Kurse.

It's like saying that if you can slice a piece of cake, a boy couldn't because you are stronger than the kid.

3. Bring evidence that the Dark Elf sword is the only one that can harm Kurse, cause there is none. Besides, that was a random, common sword from a Dark Elf soldier, not even a powerful blade.

I don't see a difference between Nebula's sword and Dark Elf soldier swords...besides that is, the owner...

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:06 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by h1a8
If the leviathan weighed 1000 tons (500 tons is closer to the truth) then it would take about 200 tons of force to stop it in the amount of time it was stopped in.

Nebula sword =/= Kurse sword necessarily. Plus Loki is stronger than Nebula going by feats. Plus Nebula did not try to stab Thanos. I believe she sliced at him.

So you are saying that if a 1ton car drives me over, am just receiving half the weight???? Whatt!!!!!!???????

They are both Alien swords. I don't see any important difference between the sword that impaled Kurse and the one Nebula had... Isn't like Kurse was impaled with Excalibur!

Even if you point is right!

Thor required a full force impact with STORMBREAKER to manage penetrate Thanos!!

It's even clear, after Thor lands, that SB isn't even fully inside Thanos, which results in Thor having to further push SB into Thanos!

SB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any sword.

Kurse would have been anhilated if in Thanos' shoes!!

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:12 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

So you are saying that if a 1ton car drives me over, am just receiving half the weight???? Whatt!!!!!!???????

They are both Alien swords. I don't see any important difference between the sword that impaled Kurse and the one Nebula had... Isn't like Kurse was impaled with Excalibur!

Even if you point is right!

Thor required a full force impact with STORMBREAKER to manage penetrate Thanos!!

It's even clear, after Thor lands, that SB isn't even fully inside Thanos, which results in Thor having to further push SB into Thanos!

SB >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any sword.

Kurse would have been anhilated if in Thanos' shoes!!

It takes about 100ton of force to stop 500ton in the amount of time the leviathan was stopped.

You can't say it was a low or high feat when we don't know the makeup of the sword. The same sword would have impaled Thanos. Tony was about to impale Thanos.

SB not going completely through Thanos can be looked at as a low showing for SB.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:44 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

If a random sword cuts someone with superhuman durability then it understood that the durability, sharpness, strength of thrust combination of the sword is sufficient to achieve that result.

Please stop trolling.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:48 AM
quanchi112
Disney

H1 and his silly imagination debating skills. Lol.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:50 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

It takes about 100ton of force to stop 500ton in the amount of time the leviathan was stopped.

Okay you realize you are mistaking Tonnage with Newtons right?

Tonnage is a measurement used for mass whilst Newtons is used for movement.

Hulk IS actually holding 500tons of weight in his hand PLUS the newtons of the moving beast.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:55 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

If a random sword cuts someone with superhuman durability then it understood that the durability, sharpness, strength of thrust combination of the sword is sufficient to achieve that result.

Please stop trolling.

WHATTTT!!?? Are you obmitting the fact that Storm Breaker is FARRRR more powerful than the sword that penetrated Kurse!!!?

DUDEEEE!!

H1!

Kurse was penetrated with a RANDOM, COMMON ALIEN SWORD!!

Thor required a Neutron Star forged AXE to PARTIALLY penetrate Thanos.

Furthermore, SB was actually throw by and enraged THOR who is far stronger than Loki!

It's pretty clear that Thanos is way more durable!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2018 03:59 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

SB not going completely through Thanos can be looked at as a low showing for SB.

If Stormbreaker couldn't fully penetrate Thanos then why should a COMMON, FEATLESS, REGULAR, NON-IMPORTANT, sword do any better!!!!??

It's pretty clear Thanos is more durable.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:02 AM
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

1. Thanos wasn't even scratched. Even if Thrusting and Slashing aren't equals, it's clear Thanos was unharmed whilst Kurse was fully penetrated.

The damage results are drastically different.

2. Would only matter if Loki put up a strength which Nebula couldn't replicate. Yet, Loki never struggled or is there evidence to claimed he applied inmense forces to penetrate Kurse.

It's like saying that if you can slice a piece of cake, a boy couldn't because you are stronger than the kid.

3. Bring evidence that the Dark Elf sword is the only one that can harm Kurse, cause there is none. Besides, that was a random, common sword from a Dark Elf soldier, not even a powerful blade.

I don't see a difference between Nebula's sword and Dark Elf soldier swords...besides that is, the owner...

1. You completely missed the point.

2. Please make sure you watch the scene before making any claims. We don't see how Loki stabbed Kurse. We just see the sword punch through Kurse's chest. For all we know Loki could have taken a running leap. So please shut your mouth about how Loki didn't put effort because that's pure assumption on your part.

3. So what you're saying is that a human made machete isn't going to be able to harm a UFC heavyweight just because it made for a farmer?

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:02 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by FrothByte
1. You completely missed the point.

2. Please make sure you watch the scene before making any claims. We don't see how Loki stabbed Kurse. We just see the sword punch through Kurse's chest. For all we know Loki could have taken a running leap. So please shut your mouth about how Loki didn't put effort because that's pure assumption on your part.

3. So what you're saying is that a human made machete isn't going to be able to harm a UFC heavyweight just because it made for a farmer?

Forget about it! I am going with the heavy evidence. I thought i could use the light evidence to swade you into reason but it seems it won't.

SB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Common sword.

SB at full force and sorrounded in lightning could only PARTIALLY penetrate Thanos!!!

Thanos >>> Kurse. It's clear.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:06 AM
Silent Master

You're leaving out the fact that Stormbreaker had just overpowered a blast from the completed Infinity Gauntlet.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:08 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Silent Master
You're leaving out the fact that Stormbreaker had just overpowered a blast from the completed Infinity Gauntlet.

So you are saying that common, random, featless, non-important, irrelevant, piece of crap sword can overpower a blast from the IG!!!!??????? ??????

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:10 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I am honestly about to lose my mind over this!!

Damn!!!!

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:10 AM
Silent Master

So you are saying that common, random, featless, non-important, irrelevant, piece of crap sword can overpower a blast from the IG!!!!??????? ??????

That isn't even close to what I said, is strawmaning the only thing you know how to do?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:16 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

That isn't even close to what I said, is strawmaning the only thing you know how to do?

Am sorry Silent! I am just not thinking properly by now! The fact that people think a sword > SB or that Kurse has better durability than Thanos has gotten my nerves.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:18 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

What was your point then?

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:19 AM
Silent Master

Am sorry Silent! I am just not thinking properly by now! The fact that people think a sword > SB or that Kurse has better durability than Thanos has gotten my nerves.

Not one single person in this entire thread has said that a sword was greater than Stormbreaker. You're strawmaning again.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:23 AM
h1a8

Okay you realize you are mistaking Tonnage with Newtons right?

Tonnage is a measurement used for mass whilst Newtons is used for movement.

Hulk IS actually holding 500tons of weight in his hand PLUS the newtons of the moving beast.

Lol omg. I posted the calculations multiple times. Where were you?

I converted everything into proper units.

Old Post May 27th, 2018 04:37 AM
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

Best to take h1's math with a pinch of salt.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=5#post16611407

Old Post May 27th, 2018 05:34 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote