KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » United States vs. Roman Empire - who would win?

United States vs. Roman Empire - who would win?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. The U.S really needs to cut off the parasite countries like the Vast Majority of EU from out Teat. Let them starve to death due to their own stupidity. Countries like the Land Of U.K.
embarrasment

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 09:45 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

America wins

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 09:46 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
embarrasment

No More Fee MuricaMilk for you Wannabe Commie CryBabies!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2018 09:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Silent Master
Nope, even they had guns and canons.

Yeah but they could actually still have some problems. It's not like the indians didn't give them issues from time to time. That's not to say that Rome would actually win, but I could see the colonist taking some fairly serious casualties by the end of it

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 10:36 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I suppose sheer numbers might win them the day against the early Colonial U.S., but the causalities would likely be around a few hundred to one.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 10:43 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Thread is giving me that deja vu thing. Pretty sure a similar thread was had before.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 13th, 2018 11:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

The early colonial US still fielded an army comparable in size to the Roman Empire's IIRC

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 07:35 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

This is another genius thread my Member Ellimist

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 05:32 PM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote