KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Are there more than two Genders?

Are there more than two Genders?
Started by: MythLord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
"Mentally ill" isn't a gender unless you think schizophrenics, manic depressives, clinical depressives etc are an gender now?

Having that what, what is this person's gender/sex to you:

(please log in to view the image)

I would probably have sex with this person.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 07:55 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire

What if he looked exactly the same, but still had a dick?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 07:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's only gay if your balls touch.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 07:57 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It's only gay if your balls touch.

I wonder if BF just shared his very own Medical Condition with us.... eek!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 07:58 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
You mention this guy had surgery and chemical therapy. Would your opinion of him change if he looked that way without needing to resort to surgery or chemical therapy?

In other words, is a guy who does nothing but throw on a wig, some makeup and a dress and says he is female...actually female?

There's no blanket here to group everyone together. Really depends what is going inside this 'guy in a wig' mind. There's been studies/brain scans that show some men and women whose brain patterns more closely resemble the sex opposite/different to what the were genetically born with between their legs. AdamPoE has posted these before.

Answer this: What makes you a man? Is it just what is between your legs or is it also the chemical and neurological composition of your brain? A combo? Something else?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 10th, 2018 at 08:06 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 07:59 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So would Surtur, which by his reasoning it would mean he's having gay sex.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 08:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So would Surtur, which by his reasoning it would mean he's having gay sex.

*Reported for Homophobic Comments*

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 08:06 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So would Surtur,

Where did I ever say this?

I would never bang even a post-op tranny.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 08:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Oh, stop lying. You'd consider her a woman until told otherwise. Anyhow, your thoughts on:

Answer this: What makes you a man? Is it just what is between your legs or is it also the chemical and neurological composition of your brain? A combo? Something else?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 08:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, stop lying. You'd consider her a woman until told otherwise. Anyhow, your thoughts on:

Not a lie.

As for your questions, muh chromosomes.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 08:48 PM
darthgoober

I'd say it's just what one has going on between their legs. Strait men are men, gay men are men, transvestite men are men, and all men have a very wide range of possible chemical and neurological ranges. A person can have all kinds of crazy shit going on between their ears so it's just easier to classify by the reality of the situation. Classifications should make navigating society simpler, not even more convoluted.

And I'd absolutely bang a post op tranny if she was physically hot. Hell I'd most likely bang a dude if I thought he was physically hot, it's just that such a thing has never happened before.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 08:51 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Not a lie.

As for your questions, muh chromosomes.

So that picture screams "man" to you? No, it does not. You only know because you were told.

And our genes at least in part make up our brain's chemical composition and neurological responses. See: The previous post about brain pattern scans and transgender people.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 08:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by darthgoober
I'd say it's just what one has going on between their legs. Strait men are men, gay men are men, transvestite men are men, and all men have a very wide range of possible chemical and neurological ranges. A person can have all kinds of crazy shit going on between their ears so it's just easier to classify by the reality of the situation. Classifications should make navigating society simpler, not even more convoluted.

And I'd absolutely bang a post op tranny if she was physically hot. Hell I'd most likely bang a dude if I thought he was physically hot, it's just that such a thing has never happened before.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 08:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So that picture screams "man" to you? No, it does not. You only know because you were told.

And our genes at least in part make up our brain's chemical composition and neurological responses. See: The previous post about brain pattern scans and transgender people.

I never said the picture screams man. I said I would never f*ck a post op tranny.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 08:58 PM
darthgoober

That doesn't work on me. People accused me of being gay all throughout highschool(mostly cause of how I dressed)... I've never given a f*ck lol

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 08:59 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I never said the picture screams man. I said I would never f*ck a post op tranny.
Well, you bravely responded the the non-issue. Well played.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 09:00 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

That doesn't work on me. People accused me of being gay all throughout highschool(mostly cause of how I dressed)... I've never given a f*ck lol

Whatever you say, gaybo

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 09:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whatever you say, gaybo

The other stuff you said really didn't negate what I had said so...no real need to respond.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 09:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So exactly how did you dress?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 09:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The other stuff you said really didn't negate what I had said so...no real need to respond.

It completely demolished your sophomoric points; it's why you chose to dodge. Moving on though.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 09:06 PM