KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

If that makes you feel bad, but you're enough of a completionist to do it anyways, stay away from Undertale. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2019 01:15 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Game of the year **** YES

Definitely didn't see that one coming man.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 05:06 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

At least it wasn't Death Stranding, and Smash Ultimate still won fighter of the year, so I'm good.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 05:24 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Load of crap...

this game is good but not THAT good.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 06:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Load of crap...

There isn't a single game that was nominated that compared to Sekiro and I can think of not a single game released period this year save maybe Disco Elysium that might have deserved it more.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 06:12 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It's been a really weak year for games.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 06:30 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by NemeBro
There isn't a single game that was nominated that compared to Sekiro and I can think of not a single game released period this year save maybe Disco Elysium that might have deserved it more.

I'm okay with it winning the the Action/Adventure category, But as for Game of year not really.

Originally posted by ares834

I didn't really play alot of new triple A games, Mainly stuck with the retro shooters.

Last edited by Kazenji on Dec 13th, 2019 at 07:24 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 07:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'm okay with it winning the the Action/Adventure category, But as for Game of year not really.
Yet you seem incapable of coming up with a game that deserved it more. Why is that?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 07:55 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Even if i did, I'm sure that you'll mock me being the **** that you are.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 08:17 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Good news.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 08:28 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Even if i did, I'm sure that you'll mock me being the **** that you are.
No, I just want you to actually support your statements. You think Sekiro winning game of the year is a load of crap? Bring up another game(s) that were more deserving that came out this year. Even if you brought up some retro indie shooter I've never heard of at least I could respect your willingness to bring out an alternative take and try to support another game as deserving of the award. It is extremely easy to just tear something down and say it isn't as good as people seem to think it is, but far harder to build a game up and talk about why it is better.

I'd have put Katana Zero over most of the GotY noms as well.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 08:30 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by ares834

Eh, there's been worse. 2020 will be bloated with games in comparison from the looks of it.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 10:43 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Load of crap...

thumb down

Originally posted by NemeBro
thumb up

PWNT

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 12:47 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I would have picked RE2, but that's me. Can't begrudge Sekiro; it looks like a very good game even if it isn't my cup of tea.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 01:22 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Yeah, RE2 deserved it a lot more.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 02:58 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I would have picked RE2 too, but disagree it deserved it more. Sekiro did what it set out to do perfectly. This the only nominee alternative to RE2 I'm happy with.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 03:09 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

RE 2 wasn’t that great IMO, most of its praise comes from nostalgia, without that its a by the numbers shooter. Sekiro is way better

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 04:46 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
RE 2 wasn’t that great IMO, most of its praise comes from nostalgia, without that its a by the numbers shooter. Sekiro is way better
Completely disagree. RE2 was everything Resident Evil should be distilled to perfection. I WISH it was the standard for "by the numbers" shooters.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 05:17 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

If it wasn’t an RE game what’s so special about it? It just feels like a pretty standard over the shoulder shooter to me. That being said, I am a big RE fan, and I enjoyed the atmosphere/story a lot. I’m just talking gameplay.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 07:04 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yeah, RE2 deserved it a lot more.
thumb down

Old Post Dec 13th, 2019 07:48 PM