KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Fetishes and/or Kinks

Fetishes and/or Kinks
Started by: James T. Kirk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I'm not really into freckles. Some on the face is fine but that "poop" picture is a bit much for my tastes.

Also my girlfriend is a redhead with some freckles.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:27 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heartfire

A supremely gorgeous girl can be even more gorgeous if there is someone to serve as a contrast - take this picture of Luca Hollestelle and a creepy girl with the frozen smile of a psychopath lurking in the background like Slenderman. It must be pre-arranged. To look even more beautiful, have someone plain and dreary nearby. To look even more warm and lovely, have someone who looks crazy and dangerous nearby. The girl in the background serves as the contrast in both respects:

Attachment: luca and slender girl.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 04:01 PM
heartfire is currently offline Click here to Send heartfire a Private Message Find more posts by heartfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by heartfire
A supremely gorgeous girl can be even more gorgeous if there is someone to serve as a contrast - take this picture of Luca Hollestelle and a creepy girl with the frozen smile of a psychopath lurking in the background like Slenderman. It must be pre-arranged. To look even more beautiful, have someone plain and dreary nearby. To look even more warm and lovely, have someone who looks crazy and dangerous nearby. The girl in the background serves as the contrast in both respects:

LOL!!!!! You know that girl in the background sniffs that other girls sweaters when she isn't in the room. Probably tries on her outfits too.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 04:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heartfire

Not to mention other creepy things, like trying to paint freckles on her face to look like her (or fantasize about wearing her skin as well).

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 09:33 PM
heartfire is currently offline Click here to Send heartfire a Private Message Find more posts by heartfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Imagine coming home one day and finding her just standing in your hallway, smiling and twitching.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:24 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heartfire

As fun as Pinkie the pony. Lots of fun if she doesn't kill you:

Attachment: pinkie.jpg

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:03 PM
SamZED

I have two fetishes that are sort of connected.
1) Feet. Cute bare female feet. Which makes it awkward in the summer when girls walk around wearing slippers they might as well be naked to me.
2) Tickling. This is a more rare one. But I’ve had it as long as I can remember. Basically any form of tickling turns me on.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:29 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heartfire

Masked and disfigured faces have always excited me, as long as I can remember. That definitely is a kink of some kind, no question. I've always had happy dreams of masked/altered faces. My first word was 'clown.'

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:54 PM
heartfire

When you consider this to be arousing, it's a kink:

Attachment: 10-totally-fd-up-halloween-makeup-looks-terrify-trick-treaters-with.w1456.jpg

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:11 PM
heartfire

Freakish alteration fetish is definitely a kink. Take this YouTuber as she is when her normal glamorous self:

Attachment: madeyewlook.jpg

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:34 PM
heartfire

Now get a load of her freaky costume. I find it more exciting than her normal nice look. If only I had a night terror and she was the night-hag. Sadly, even my dreams and nightmares are boring.

Attachment: lexie witch.jpg

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:35 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now get a load of her freaky costume. I find it more exciting than her normal nice look. If only I had a night terror and she was the night-hag. Sadly, even my dreams and nightmares are boring.
Who's your main account mate? You've been a member since 2004, you have almost no posts and you post confidently and can use a hyphen.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 05:42 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
heartfire

Ahh my friend, there is nothing mysterious about me. I'm the most boring person here. Only my kinks are interesting.

Now this lovely creature - an actual nightmare - is probably supposed to be something in between a human woman and some kind of equine creature. A genetically engineered chimera? But her face is drawn like a depiction of a disfigured lady. Is attraction to ladies with horsey faces a kink?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tao1Ic8qVkM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 07:14 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahh my friend, there is nothing mysterious about me. I'm the most boring person here. Only my kinks are interesting.
i
It doesn't bother me, I will say, you must be running out of socks Happy Dance to trigger one of your oldest from 2004. This is the end game my friend. There can be only one!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 07:23 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

The account reminds me a bit of AC. The sexual talk about what he likes. Seems like AC...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 09:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If it was AC we would have heard about the Victoria Secret's "Bombshell Bra" 187 times already and something about The Hulk.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 10:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
If it was AC we would have heard about the Victoria Secret's "Bombshell Bra" 187 times already and something about The Hulk.

He didn't talk about the bra stuff with me very often. Perhaps only once.

And I never saw him talk about the Hulk that I remember.

However, I do remember him talking about his sexual preferences and what he liked in a very casual, matter-of-fact, way...just like this guy.

But heartfire makes far fewer typos and capitalizes words. So I guess it is not AC.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 11:05 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

AC did love the Hulk, and Fantastic Four, and Daredevil.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 11:07 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
He didn't talk about the bra stuff with me very often. Perhaps only once.

And I never saw him talk about the Hulk that I remember.

However, I do remember him talking about his sexual preferences and what he liked in a very casual, matter-of-fact, way...just like this guy.

But heartfire makes far fewer typos and capitalizes words. So I guess it is not AC.

Mix of humor and truth.

-Bra comment was in regards to AC’s secret bra fetish

-Hulk comment was in regards to the lengthy battle AC had with another member (name escapes me right now, was back in 2008-9) on who knew more about The Hulk. Tired-Hiker made a mockumentary film short about the two men and their Hulk conflict. Was funny.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 11:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Is this a serious question? You don't want to know my fetishes...

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 02:54 AM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote