KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Faora vs. Thanos

Faora vs. Thanos
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
When she was blitzing, you can see her as a blur but you couldn’t react. She’s not moving so fast as to becoming invisible. Remember size and distance matters.

Spider-Man was moving many times slower in that teleporting scene. I could catch him myself, provided I was strong enough. After he appeared, he had time to say a sentence (magic with a kick).

Of course. You see a blur. When she is zipping you can’t react to where she zips to. She can basically hit you from a distance before you can flinch.
That’s the point. Let’s not argue semantics.

Faora is proud. She will slow down, when she does she will die.

Also Faora doesn't have enough to take down Thanos. The most she could hope for is a stalemate.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 05:50 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Faora is proud. She will slow down, when she does she will die.

Also Faora doesn't have enough to take down Thanos. The most she could hope for is a stalemate.

Thanos has no gems here. He has no ranged attacks.
Even if she slows down then how would he hit her? Do you see how easily she dodged Superman’s blitz and block his fast attacks?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 05:56 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Spiderman got hit by guys like Shocker and Vulture. He may have enhanced reflexes but he's definitely no speedster. Thanos being able to catch him is really not that great a feat from Thanos.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 05:57 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
Yet, you couldn't see her. so that means our eyes > your eyes.

I saw a blur as I stated twice before. Your reading comprehension sucks.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 05:58 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by FrothByte
Spiderman got hit by guys like Shocker and Vulture. He may have enhanced reflexes but he's definitely no speedster. Thanos being able to catch him is really not that great a feat from Thanos.

He was also caught mid-jump as he passed through a magical portal, so his ability to evade with this reflexes was nullified. It was more of a good battle awareness showing for Thanos than an "omg, Thanos has super reflexes!".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 06:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

That is only if Faora stays all the fight punching and running. Thing that won't happen. We clearly saw her grabbing Superman and blocking punches.

And again, there is her pride. To underestimate Thanos would cost her life.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 06:10 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I saw a blur as I stated twice before. Your reading comprehension sucks.

No you didn't. you said that you couldn't even perceive her. seeing her as a blur would still be perceiving her.

Stop lying.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 06:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

No you didn't. you said that you couldn't even perceive her. seeing her as a blur would still be perceiving her.

Stop lying.

I stated I couldn’t perceive her BEFORE I stated she was a blur (twice). I basically clarified what I meant.

Ignoring the clarification as if it didn’t occur is trolling.

You love to nitpick without actually attacking the spirit of the argument. That shows how much of a weak debator you are. Truth!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 06:15 PM
Silent Master

You didn't mention seeing a blur until after you were called out for being blind.

Stop lying.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 06:26 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

You didn't mention seeing a blur until after you were called out for being blind.

Stop lying.

If that’s the case (which it isn’t) then you just admitted to trolling.
You knew of the correction "blur” and acted as if it wasn’t there.

Also
You can’t track her movements until AFTER she has moved.
If you disagree then it’s the semantics.

Bottomline: You can’t even flinch before she pops you (track her or not).

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:17 PM
Silent Master

h1 is now a confirmed liar as he didn't mention seeing a blur until after both I and Darth called him on it, as can be clearly seen on page 2.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:23 PM
h1a8

h1 is now a confirmed liar as he didn't mention seeing a blur until after both I and Darth called him on it, as can be clearly seen on page 2.

Wrong, you said after I was called out for being blind. You were the only poster who stated the word blind. Darth didn't mention it. And you didn't call me blind. You said I would have to be half blind. So who's the liar?

So you ignore the part that destroys your argument.

I'll restate:

You knew of the correction "blur” and acted as if it wasn’t there.

Also
You can't track her movements until AFTER she has moved.
If you disagree then it's the semantics.

Bottomline: You can't even flinch before she pops you (track her or not).

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:53 PM
Silent Master

Calling you blind was us calling you out, IOW I was right and you didn't mention her being a blur until after you were called out.

Thank you for admitting I was right.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:00 PM
h1a8

Calling you blind was us calling you out, IOW I was right and you didn't mention her being a blur until after you were called out.

Thank you for admitting I was right.

Anyone who can read will easily see you just lied. You (and only you) saying that "I have to be half blind" is not others calling me out as being blind. And it isn't the same as calling me blind either (as your claim states).

You use deceptive words such as, "you were called out for being blind " as it implies a group of people doing it, instead of just you.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:19 PM
Silent Master

Here is proof that h1 is a liar, here is the first time he used the word blur, notice that it is after both Darth and I stated that we were able to see her and I called h1 blind for missing it

You must be half blind because I was able to track her movements and so was Darth.

You might want to make an appointment with an optometrist.

When she was blitzing, you can see her as a blur but you couldn’t react. She’s not moving so fast as to becoming invisible. Remember size and distance matters.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:27 PM
h1a8

Here is proof that h1 is a liar, here is the first time he used the word blur, notice that it is after both Darth and I stated that we were able to see her and I called h1 blind for missing it

Its funny how you edited your name to be me.
You said the first post, not me.
And only you stated the word blind.
And you didn't call me blind, you said half blind (big difference).

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:43 PM
Silent Master

No, that was a mistake as I had to copy and paste your post since you used the retarded apostrophe again, I just forgot to switch the name back when I decieded to add my earlier post. which anyone can see if they clicked the link I provided.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos was parrying attacks from Spider-Man while blinded and being attacked by other foes. That’s damn impressive.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2018 05:22 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote