KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » namor vs mera

namor vs mera
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zopzop
Ok so what happens when he reaches her? She's not some glass canon. Didn't she go up against Wonder Woman and hold her own?

This is Mera's fight to lose.

She fought Black Lantern Wonder Woman. And she didn't just snap her neck. She's not fragile at all.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 02:25 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by leonidas
namor recovers very quickly underwater though, and stopping his breathing wouldn't kill him instantly. there would still be a chance he might reach her before he was ko'd. maybe. /shrug
Well...

(please log in to view the image)

...then they have an even fight.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 07:31 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

One more thing.

Doesn't matter if he's surrounded by water. She controls it. It's not going into his cells.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:18 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Frac just how OP is Mera these days.

What I mean is I WANNA SEE MORE SCANS

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 02:10 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I just realized Mera's hydrokinesis means you can always cum inside her and she won't get impregnated unless she wants to.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 02:15 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I just realized Mera's hydrokinesis means you can always cum inside her and she won't get impregnated unless she wants to.

Leave it to Stilt to come up with perverse ways to use cool powers. You should be working as a writer for Marvel or DC. wink

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 03:18 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

He should be writing for the Savage Dragon series

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 04:21 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

laughing out loud Mera grappling with Wonder Woman is just evidence that writers legit don't even care anymore.

Female? Check. Atlantean? Check. Close enough to Wonder Woman, a female Amazonian, might as well make them equals. Wtf. Wonder Woman should punch a whole through Mera's skull and break Aquaman's nose with one swing.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 04:56 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by leonidas
namor recovers very quickly underwater though, and stopping his breathing wouldn't kill him instantly. there would still be a chance he might reach her before he was ko'd. maybe. /shrug

He doesn't need to breathe anymore,as OHT pointed out when he suffocated thundra, venom used a weapon to do something similar to dessication on him on land,,he still thrashed venom.He also recovered from the desert Suns used on him by shuri using wakandan tech the instant he got in water when he was barely crawling prior to that,his suit means he stays hydrated enough to fight whether she stops the ocean water from reaching him, allowing him to reach her

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 05:04 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Genii96
He doesn't need to breathe anymore,as OHT pointed out when he suffocated thundra

Scans? I find this hard to believe and I'm a minor Namor fan.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 06:22 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by zopzop
Scans? I find this hard to believe and I'm a minor Namor fan.

First time I hear of it, too.

He can do well with a pierced lung and such (crazy damage soak), but he still needs to breathe, afaik.

What issue are you referring to, Genii96?

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 07:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Squadron Supereme #11(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 08:26 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Squadron Supereme #11(please log in to view the image)

Erm...it just said he doesn't need AIR to breathe.

Which we all knew.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:02 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I know this is off topic but I'm surprised no one ever mentioned those amazing speed fts Spidermam had that issue.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 29th, 2018 09:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Erm...it just said he doesn't need AIR to breathe.

Which we all knew.

What are you talking about??, OHT burned all the air around thundra there as he made the statement, basically showing that if you put him in a vacuum,he will be fine,he Neither requires air nor water to breathe, it's not that hard to comprehend. I hope you are not trying to claim he needs water to breathe or something because he can stay indefinitely on land or on water,if he doesn't get require air to breathe and still can stay on land as long as he likes, it's clear he doesn't need oxygen, which is what both air and water animals breathe

So unless you have a scan about him needing to breathe another element not found in air or that he can only breathe in water(lol)he doesn't need to breathe

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 04:46 AM
Genii96

Originally posted by carver9
I know this is off topic but I'm surprised no one ever mentioned those amazing speed fts Spidermam had that issue.

Blur might have been holding back tho,he didn't really want to fight Spidey since he was a hero and all,but it's just as assumption

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 04:48 AM
DarkSaint85

What are you talking about??, OHT burned all the air around thundra there as he made the statement, basically showing that if you put him in a vacuum,he will be fine,he Neither requires air nor water to breathe, it's not that hard to comprehend. I hope you are not trying to claim he needs water to breathe or something because he can stay indefinitely on land or on water,if he doesn't get require air to breathe and still can stay on land as long as he likes, it's clear he doesn't need oxygen, which is what both air and water animals breathe

So unless you have a scan about him needing to breathe another element not found in air or that he can only breathe in water(lol)he doesn't need to breathe

It doesn't show that. At all.

Namor doesn't require air. He can breathe it just fine, though.

'Unlike my friend Carver9, you require a woman to orgasm!'

Does that mean Carver9 doesn't orgasm? No. It means he is able to spread his baby batter from both the presence of women, and indeed, other sexes. You, however, are limited to women.

@Carver: that's because as a speed showing it was terrible. Everyone who wanted to punch him, did so. thundra, Power Princess, Blur etc.

Whilst they were talking about how they weren't there to fight him and respected him blah blah

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:17 PM