KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How FREE is Your State?

How FREE is Your State?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
If you use the Robbie Approved List of Leftist Hypocrisy and out right Lies.

eek!

Well this is liberals as in...true liberals. These people are not the ones crying over Alex Jones or cuz folk have mean speech that hurts fee fee's. These are the "I might not like what you say, but I'll die for your right to say it" types. These are not the people attacking "nazis" cuz feelings.

It is just a damn shame those kind of liberals are either quite rare these days or that they are quite content to sit back and let the "liberal" name be shit all over by people who freak out over "It's okay to be white" posters.

The fact conservatives are now championing free speech should disturb the true libs.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 1st, 2018 at 01:45 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 01:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Of Course Free Speech must be fought. Free Speech can Hurt Duh FEE FEE'S!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 06:12 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be fair, private colleges should also have the right to censor whatever they want.

The real travesty isn't freedom of speech, but that they do it for the waste of money public funding.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 12:19 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

One area leftists fail at is crime prevention/punishment:

http://www.courant.com/breaking-new...0601-story.html

This is fairly personal, because my car was broken into last night. It was stolen a few months back. My neighbor was up around 5 a.m., saw the kid looking through the car, got his gun and rushed out. The kid ran off into another car with his waiting friends.

If this was Massachusetts, my neighbor would have been charged with a crime, as it's forbidden by law to confront a trespasser/thief, and you're obligated to contact authorities. The funny thing is, a politicians/lawmaker who probably authorized the thing commented by saying "That's the law, but I sure as hell would run out with baseball bat if someone was stealing my car".

Complicating matters is juvinline offender law, that essentially keeps kids out of jail unless they murder someone. This results in "slap on the wrist" punishments, and repeat offenses, as is the case in the article I posted.

The fact is, many gang members are kids. Liberals have a platform of protecting the vulnerable, and kids are considered vulnerable... No parent wants a kid jail.

Yet your average gang member/prospect murderer will be well under drinking age. Liberals don't have an answer for this, and stick to "rehabilitation/more money for schools" bs, which doesn't help anything.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 05:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
One area leftists fail at is crime prevention/punishment:

http://www.courant.com/breaking-new...0601-story.html

This is fairly personal, because my car was broken into last night. It was stolen a few months back. My neighbor was up around 5 a.m., saw the kid looking through the car, got his gun and rushed out. The kid ran off into another car with his waiting friends.

If this was Massachusetts, my neighbor would have been charged with a crime, as it's forbidden by law to confront a trespasser/thief, and you're obligated to contact authorities. The funny thing is, a politicians/lawmaker who probably authorized the thing commented by saying "That's the law, but I sure as hell would run out with baseball bat if someone was stealing my car".

Complicating matters is juvinline offender law, that essentially keeps kids out of jail unless they murder someone. This results in "slap on the wrist" punishments, and repeat offenses, as is the case in the article I posted.

The fact is, many gang members are kids. Liberals have a platform of protecting the vulnerable, and kids are considered vulnerable... No parent wants a kid jail.

Yet your average gang member/prospect murderer will be well under drinking age. Liberals don't have an answer for this, and stick to "rehabilitation/more money for schools" bs, which doesn't help anything.

This is the type of hypocrisy I'm talking about.

Lefties: "You don't care about babies as soon as they are born! All you care about is forcing young mothers to cary babies to full term! But, nope, no universal healthcare or college for the mother or baby!"

Also Lefites: "Let's not care at all about minorities or do anything about it. But we will very publicly donate money to clearly crooked charities. But let's not talk at all about legit minority struggles or acknowledge the problems with minorities. That would be racist!"

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 05:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
This is the type of hypocrisy I'm talking about.

Lefties: "You don't care about babies as soon as they are born! All you care about is forcing young mothers to cary babies to full term! But, nope, no universal healthcare or college for the mother or baby!"

Also Lefites: "Let's not care at all about minorities or do anything about it. But we will very publicly donate money to clearly crooked charities. But let's not talk at all about legit minority struggles or acknowledge the problems with minorities. That would be racist!"

I'm not sure it's hypocrisy to put a man to death for, say, tieing down a few kids and torching a house, while feeling for the someone that had the misfortune of being in the womb of someone that doesn't want/can't afford their existence.

I can see both sides of the issue, in the sense I can understand kids are a huge expense for individuals, and a drain on society if the couple needs services...

I also find it disturbing that in many cases, if the carrier does choose to bring a child into the world, it's their boyfriend who insists she get the abortion. I honestly wonder if support for abortion is carried forward by concerned women, or by concerned men who simply don't want to be on the hook for the rest of their days..

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 02:47 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Well Michigan being at 14 is kind of unexpected. Arizona at 9 is on the mark though.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 07:55 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Originally posted by cdtm
Liberal policies didn't help asian college applicants much.

The worst thing a conservative will do, is cut spending on safety net programs or avocate for corporate welfare.

Liberals, they come up with shit like "lifestyle payments" in divorce, laws that make it a crime to go after a guy stealing your car, and like stupid stuff that affects your joe average more..

So I guess conservatives are worse for the dirt poor, and liberals are worse for everyone else. Both are pretty equally good for the rich... "Too Big to Fail" happened under Obama, after all.

wew lad

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2018 09:00 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote