KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Thanos vs. Nam-Ek

Thanos vs. Nam-Ek
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
You were the one attempting to quantify the feat by suggesting Mjolnir is at least as hard as tungsten. Then you added that she did it with one hand, etc.

we both know that it's far more durable than tungsten, stop being a troll.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 05:11 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by Silent Master
we both know that it's far more durable than tungsten, stop being a troll.

Do we? And by how much?

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 01:40 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Do we? And by how much?

OK, let's BZ it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 04:47 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

That wouldn't prove how much more durable? How much more durable is Mjolnir than tungsten in compressive strength?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 04:53 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I bet you that I can prove it's at least 100x more durable in a BZ. do you agree to a BZ?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 06:45 PM
h1a8

I bet you that I can prove it's at least 100x more durable in a BZ. do you agree to a BZ?

So you can prove that Mjolnir is at least 100x stronger than tungsten in COMPRESSIVE STRENGTH?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:15 AM
Silent Master

Do you agree to the Battle Zone?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:19 AM
h1a8

Do you agree to the Battle Zone?

What will I be arguing in the Battlezone?

I have no stance.

BZ is not appropriate here.

Just post the proof.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:28 AM
Silent Master

It's a simple yes or no question, do you accept the battlezone?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:37 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I have no stance.

Just post the proof.
Coward.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:37 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have no stance.

Just post the proof.

Laughable.

Maybe you’ll become Bullseye very soon.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 04:20 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

It's a simple yes or no question, do you accept the battlezone?

Idiot response. I just asked you what will I be arguing in this BZ?
Stop being stupid and answer the question.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 05:02 AM
Silent Master

The battlezone is about whether or not Mjolnir is at least a hundred times more durable than tungsten.

Now, do you accept the battlezone?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 05:50 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Quit being a pansy and accept you gutless josh type poster.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 03:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

The battlezone is about whether or not Mjolnir is at least a hundred times more durable than tungsten.

Now, do you accept the battlezone?

Durable in compressive strength you mean.
I'm not claiming that it isn't. I have no idea if it is or isn't. I wouldn't have anything to say. Obviously you're the one with the proof. So you should post the proof of it if you want this claim to be accepted.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 10:01 PM
Silent Master

Yes or no, do you accept the BZ? if you answer with anything other than a yes or a no. I'll take that as an attempt to avoid a BZ, thus a "no".

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 10:40 PM
h1a8

Look everyone. Silent is trolling the thread. He claims that Mjolnir is at least 100x more (random number) durable than tungsten in compressive strength.
Yet he won't post the proof without someone Battlezoning him about it. But here's the kicker, no one is claiming otherwise (as it's a negative).
So basically he wants someone to say " no it isn't" in the Battlezone while he posts proof.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 11:10 PM
Silent Master

I claimed I could prove it in a BZ, you're the one that's refusing to BZ.

So either you don't disagree with my stance or you do disagree but know that I'd win the BZ. which is it?

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 11:23 PM
h1a8

I claimed I could prove it in a BZ, you're the one that's refusing to BZ.

So either you don't disagree with my stance or you do disagree but know that I'd win the BZ. which is it?

A BZ is a versus debate. There are two opposing stances supported by evidence.
You claim that you can prove something. That's your stance.
I have no stance on whether you can prove something. If you disagree then
What will be my stance?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 05:18 PM
Silent Master

If you have no stance, that means you don't disagree with me. thus there is no need for me to post anything.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2018 07:32 PM