KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trumps Dad was arrested marching with the KKK

Donald Trumps Dad was arrested marching with the KKK
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deadline

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
That was the point.

Mmm really don't think so. Everything in that post pointed to Trump not being racist for example why are the media asking him to disavow David Duke when he said it 16 years ago? In other words the mainstream media are dishonest. Where do you get most of you're information from? It seems to me that it's the mainstream media therefore you're argument about Trump being racist is looking weak. Now it seems to me you ignored that and didn't want to think it through because you'd have to admit you could be wrong.

The point about his son-in-law isn't in isolation it's after me making a post with Trumps long history of helping blacks AND he's got a jewish son-in-law. I noticed you ignored the video clip and went straight to making some point about his son-in-law.

I really don't know what to say at this point. It seems to me you ignore the points you like and have tried to make some strange gotcha moment. I might get the point you're trying to make but usually how debates work is that people make points and they are countered. Not sure what this is.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 09:52 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Because people's minds and opinions never change over a period of 16 years?

Trump was asked because he was currently running for President and David Duke was licking on Trump's taint.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 10:04 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Robtard

Trump was asked because he was currently running for President and David Duke was licking on Trump's taint.

Why would he change his opinion after 16 years when he has a history of helping black people AND has a jewish son-in-law? How does that suddenly translate into he's suddenly become very racist and the mainstream media isn't lying?

Is that supposed to be a point? He had actually stopped running for President and one of the main reasons was because David Duke joined the party.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:12 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

are you suggesting

people can change

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:22 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Deadline
Why would he change his opinion after 16 years when he has a history of helping black people AND has a jewish son-in-law? How does that suddenly translate into he's suddenly become very racist and the mainstream media isn't lying?

Is that supposed to be a point? He had actually stopped running for President and one of the main reasons was because David Duke joined the party.
Because people can change, life happens and opinions/views change, especially over 10+ years. Now if you want to say the interviewer should have said "16 years ago you didn't support David Duke, do you now?", sure, that's a better argument than blowing a rape whistle because Trump was asked a question he previously had answered 16 years ago. It's like someone asking you if you like cheesecake and losing your shit "I already said I didn't back in 2002!"

But I also recall Trump at one point during the election claiming he had no idea who David Duke was. Now I don't know if he was lying to try and distance himself from the KKK endorsing him for President as that's not endorsement one publicly wants or if he had an old-man-moment and simply forgot.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

I am aware that the press goes above and beyond at times with Trump, I'm not a TDS denier, I know it exists. Using your judgment and experience though, given his background and lifestyle (even his generation if you want), do you doubt that he's ever said disparaging things about black or Asians, etc? Practically every rich, white guy Trumps age is a racist, even if they or others consider it to be racism-lite. Can almost guarantee the Clintons and the Bush family a massive racist f***s as well.

To white knight myself a bit Deadline, I never said that I had been led to any conclusions by the media/press, my opinion of Trump being a racist is based pretty much solely from life experience and judgement rather than any articles about him specifically which I tried to state from the get-go. Which is partly why I asked yourself and Surtur for your opinions on him being racist or not.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:30 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by shiv
are you suggesting

people can change
Rocky 4 taught us this valuable lesson.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2018 11:38 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Yes It Did

Rocky 1 [Bill Conti] Rocky 2 [Bill Conti] Rocky 3 [Survivor] Rocky 4 [James Brown]

Very Nice

Btw Q
0 to 20 s
https://soundcloud.com/lucas-lins-3...ippo-soundtrack

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2018 01:21 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Because people can change, life happens and opinions/views change, especially over 10+ years. Now if you want to say the interviewer should have said "16 years ago you didn't support David Duke, do you now?", sure, that's a better argument than blowing a rape whistle because Trump was asked a question he previously had answered 16 years ago. It's like someone asking you if you like cheesecake and losing your shit "I already said I didn't back in 2002!"

No this is complete nonsense. Racism is not a cheesecake it's going to take a lot to change their opinion on something that important. Now as I have already stated why would he change his opnion after 16 years after all he's done?

But I also recall Trump at one point during the election claiming he had no idea who David Duke was. Now I don't know if he was lying to try and distance himself from the KKK endorsing him for President as that's not endorsement one publicly wants or if he had an old-man-moment and simply forgot.

When you say you don't know somebody it doesn't neccesarily mean you don't know who that person is but it can mean you've never spoken to that person, you don't associate with that person and in some cases you say don't know somebody if you strongly dislike that person. Interestingly with Trump it seems to be all of the above. I think I remember when they first asked him and he said it liked he was irritated and it was an off the cuff remark. When they finally got him down to speak to him longer about it he said something along the lines of "Yea I don't know him, I've never spoken to him, I don't hang out with him I don't like him." Now i don't know if he's never spoken to him but if you've barely spoken to somebody the logic still applies.

Now I suspect you're going to tell me that I'm making excuses for him but what you don't seem to understand is that there are reasons for this. As I stated before some of the things said could be interpreted to be racist some of them are a matter of opinion and also we have the problem that some of these statements can't be verified. What I have been trying to do is find things that we know he's said and done when you list these things out you can see he's not racist. You seemed to have missed them so I'm going over it again.

1. Hosted a popular TV program with all races and backgrounds on it.
2. Has got awards for helping blacks and has a history of helping blacks
3. Specifically stated that he hated an important member of the KKK
4. Has a jewish son-in-law. Now you clearly think that Trump is stupid and racist and changed his mind about David Duke. Now I know that David Duke hates jews because I've seen him in an interview. Since you think that Trump is racist and stupid it shouldn't be hard to find him saying that he hates his son-in-law. I'm waiting for a statment.
5. Black unepmloyment is actually down unlike Bill Clinton who actually specifically targeted blacks to be persecuted.

The thing I have listed above our facts and when you take them all together Trump can't be racist.

To white knight myself a bit Deadline, I never said that I had been led to any conclusions by the media/press, my opinion of Trump being a racist is based pretty much solely from life experience and judgement rather than any articles about him specifically which I tried to state from the get-go. Which is partly why I asked yourself and Surtur for your opinions on him being racist or not.

Which means nobody should take what you say seriously because we don't even know who you are. So you've met a lot of white multi-millionaires and billionaires have you? Even if you have they're not all racist and based on what's Trump's done he isn't.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 07:01 PM
SquallX

Everyone at one time in their lives have said something racist or sexist. If any one on this board denies this, their nothing but liars.

In my case, I have said shits about my Blacks, Whites, Spanish and Middle Eastern.

Sexist wise, I have said shits like wanting to bend chicks I found sexy and just go to town on her.

Are those right? No! Does that make me racist and sexist? It all depends on perspectives from others.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 09:36 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by SquallX
Everyone at one time in their lives have said something racist or sexist. If any one on this board denies this, their nothing but liars.

In my case, I have said shits about my Blacks, Whites, Spanish and Middle Eastern.

Sexist wise, I have said shits like wanting to bend chicks I found sexy and just go to town on her.

Are those right? No! Does that make me racist and sexist? It all depends on perspectives from others.

Yes, nobody is perfect, and makes mistakes occasionally. For Trump, we have a relatively consistent and well documented pattern for someone who until 2 years ago was a private citizen.
....Bro, if you’re consistently making comments like that, I’m sorry to break it to you, it’s not a matter of perspective, LOL, you’re just sexist and racist.

You sound like Senator Hyde. Oops, I was just joking about public hangings. Unless you’re a stand up comedian, you can learn a lot about people by the type of jokes they make, or how they are when intoxicated.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 11:23 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
You sound like Senator Hyde. Oops, I was just joking about public hangings.

Sounds like nobody is going to wanna...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

hang around with her.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 11:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by SquallX

And that's all fair. I agree: we've all said racist or sexist shit over the years. But most of us didn't do it out of anger or seriousness.

Even further, still, none of us were not in the public eye as a celebrity running multiple multinational companies. And none of us have been elected to federal offices.

Also, I'd say you're less racist than most on this board. Anyone that would call you racist in seriousness is definitely an SJW moron.

But about Trump? Yeah, I think he's racist. He's racist in the same way most rednecks are. Says the same exact things.

It would be better to rate this kind of racism. It's he last bastion of harmful racism left. Any other types of racism are not harmful other than a few tuts and tsks.

Scale:

From 0 to 10.

Scale Context:

0: Young toddlers and younger who do not know the concept of race and ethnicity.
5: Typical Redneck racist you will find in Arkansas, Texas, and Oklahoma. Almost never violent (violent only when it comes to special circumstances like shoot a black intruder but would warn a white one).
10: Ultra racists who systematically target, with homicide, people of races they do not like. People who killed Tillman are examples. Hitler is one of these.

Trump is a 4 or 5.

I'm a 1 or 2.

You're definitely a 1.

Rate your racism, dudes, using my scale, then rate Trump.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 11:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm a 1, my partner is African, Arabic and French and she is light skinned black and I like her very much. Trump is a 5 -7 for me, because he has propagated hate and created a climate hate thrives in.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 12:03 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I'm a 1, my partner is African, Arabic and French and she is light skinned black and I like her very much. Trump is a 5 -7 for me, because he has propagated hate and created a climate hate thrives in.

This is a nice variation on the "I totally have black friends" argument. Props thumb up

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 12:05 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
This is a nice variation on the "I totally have black friends" argument. Props thumb up
Yeah, because having friends is that intimate as holding someone when they are upset, and looking after them when they are Ill or having sex with them because you think they are beautiful.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 12:15 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Yeah, because having friends is that intimate as holding someone when they are upset, and looking after them when they are Ill or having sex with them because you think they are beautiful.

"I totally held black chick when she was upset, honest"-You

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 12:23 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
"I totally hold black people when they're upset, honest"-You
I think there's a pic of me on the picture thread also holding one when they are happy and I'm a little horny. But you know racists often share their beds with people of different races in mutually respectful relationships...

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Nov 25th, 2018 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 12:24 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If this were the early 1800's I imagine you'd be a benevolent slave owner.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 12:26 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

We should all strive to be Benedict Cumberbatch in 12 Years a Slave, and not Michael Fassbender.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2018 12:27 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote