KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Donald Trumps Dad was arrested marching with the KKK

Donald Trumps Dad was arrested marching with the KKK
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samhain
The Demon Hunter

It is indeed possible to say something that somebody will consider to be racist without having racist intent, but it's not 1993, racism is no longer limited to words that preach hatred, insensitivity and most certainly ignorance are now considered to be racist too. Not sure I'd agree about the insensitivity part as it's difficult to tell what will offend someone's sensitivities, but I'd agree with the ignorant part mostly.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 04:32 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Verified Verbatim Quote:

''Trump Is A Chump!''

Source / Relevance: Every Single News Outlet Which Covered The Protests In The Case of The Central Park Five

''They confessed. Now they say they didn't do it. Who am I supposed to believe?''

His Pride won't let him answer that question

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 05:31 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
It is indeed possible to say something that somebody will consider to be racist without having racist intent, but it's not 1993, racism is no longer limited to words that preach hatred, insensitivity and most certainly ignorance are now considered to be racist too. Not sure I'd agree about the insensitivity part as it's difficult to tell what will offend someone's sensitivities, but I'd agree with the ignorant part mostly.
very true.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 07:12 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. We must all learn to be careful around the Left. Their overly sesetive Fee Fee's are a horrible thing indeed.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. We must all learn to be careful around the Left. Their overly sesetive Fee Fee's are a horrible thing indeed.
You silly old ****.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:20 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
You silly old ****.

Proof of Point.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

#ImpeachTrumpsDaddy

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 10:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Every day that Trump's dad continues being president is one day closer to the end of the nation. We must act. It's time for a revolution.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 10:39 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
#ImpeachTrumpsDaddy

#OnlyAfterWeImpeachHillaryBecauseOfTheMissingEmail
s

#WEEEEEEE

#MAGA

#Poop

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 11:07 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Trumps dad berated the shit put of his orange son. Heel spurs my ass, you coward.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 11:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
#OnlyAfterWeImpeachHillaryBecauseOfTheMissingEm
ails

#WEEEEEEE

#MAGA

#Poop

We gotta impeach Romney first cuz of the democrats lies about him. Don't you ever forget that!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 11:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

We gotta impeach Romney first cuz of the democrats lies about him. Don't you ever forget that!
Trumps dad I hope beat Donnie when he was younger.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 11:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Trumps dad I hope beat Donnie when he was younger.

Spoken like a True Disney Fan.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 06:56 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Spoken like a True Disney Fan.
Disney is the best, loser.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain

Not only that, but going by this thread racism can now also be applied to things that aren't even racist. It's like magic!

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Not only that, but going by this thread racism can now also be applied to things that aren't even racist. It's like magic!
Iyo not others. You keep pouting over him being called racist. You are not getting it either.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 01:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I still love "muslims are a race, well no not really, but trump thinks they are cuz we said so. He just feels like someone who thinks they are a race".

Lol

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 01:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

More white knighting poor trump.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 01:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

People still trying to defend Trump's racism. Oh my.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 06:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

We should only do that when the Left Does it.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 06:56 PM