KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » So let's talk Brexit

So let's talk Brexit
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Seems Britain calls do overs a lot with snap elections every year or so now.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:53 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's like they are run by 10 yr. olds in their first year of student council.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It's like they are run by 10 yr. olds in their first year of student council.
Better to admit a mistake was made by dead old people than have the youngs chances stifled.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:57 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where are u getting this dead old people stuff?

Surely not from some article on "The Guardian" I hope.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, it's from the known voting demographic for Brexit.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:00 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it's a gut feeling?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:02 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/pol...c-a4042196.html

It's maths Brexiteers hate and give death threats over.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That doesn't prove what you claimed though...

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:05 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's just percentages really. I get that you don't understand mate, I'm sure others can explain the maths simply for you. I'll try before bed, imagine if you have six juicy mutton steaks in the fridge and five lamb chops bought later in the week. Two mutton steaks go off and you replace them with an extra lamb chop. The lamb chops now outnumber the steaks. Now imagine if you could have bought seven lamb chops when you bought all the shops mutton steaks, the mutton/lamb ratio available was never greater for the mutton overall from the shop.

Mutton = Brexit tears
Lamb = Remain voter

Night wink

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Oct 16th, 2019 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Oct 16th, 2019 10:06 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wittle pooty still desperately trying to make excuses for why the vote shouldn't count.

Tell you what pooty, assuming what you say is true about millions of brexit voters dying while relatively few of the remainers died in comparison, show me where there is a written rule that states if millions of the voters on one side died then their votes don't count.

I'll be waiting. wink

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 12:04 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Wittle pooty still desperately trying to make excuses for why the vote shouldn't count.

Tell you what pooty, assuming what you say is true about millions of brexit voters dying while relatively few of the remainers died in comparison, show me where there is a written rule that states if millions of the voters on one side died then their votes don't count.

I'll be waiting. wink
um, show me where people thought they were getting a no deal Brexit? It was always understood Parliment would shape it. Little faceless troll. I can call you little because I am big.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 02:12 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So as of today, Johnson is talking about this great new deal that he's worked out with the EU. The same kind of deal that the EU and Ireland already agreed to years ago, but were told no by the UK. And there's still the possibility that Parliament and Northern Ireland might say no.

I honestly don't get it. Johnson wanted Brexit, but what, he's getting cold feet because the EU won't bend over and give him everything he told the public he would get?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 06:10 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
So as of today, Johnson is talking about this great new deal that he's worked out with the EU. The same kind of deal that the EU and Ireland already agreed to years ago, but were told no by the UK. And there's still the possibility that Parliament and Northern Ireland might say no.

I honestly don't get it. Johnson wanted Brexit, but what, he's getting cold feet because the EU won't bend over and give him everything he told the public he would get?
he wants to set up parliment vs the people for the next general election. His miscalculated, people see him and Farage clearly now. The popularist nationalists are exposed.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 07:05 PM
Flyattractor

Sounds just like your typical lie and smear campaign from the UK Press /Leftist Lie Machine.

I don't buy any of it.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 07:38 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by -Pr-

Pretty sure it was Jaden, but he broke down points that Johnson didn't want a Yes vote to actually happen, it was just a political move to make himself popular and to consolidate the party by going "see, we tried to save the UK!" as he fully expected the 'No' vote was going to win.

This does make sense, if you watch Johnson's victory speech after the "yes' vote won, it looks more like he's performing an obituary than celebrating what is supposed to be his greatest victory.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 07:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Pretty sure it was Jaden, but he broke down points that Johnson didn't want a Yes vote to actually happen, it was just a political move to make himself popular and to consolidate the party by going "see, we tried to save the UK!" as he fully expected the 'No' vote was going to win.

This does make sense, if you watch Johnson's victory speech after the "yes' vote won, it looks more like he's performing an obituary than celebrating what is supposed to be his greatest victory.
Pretty much, funniest thing is he was pro EU most of his political career till he saw Brexit as a vehicle for self angrandisement.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:11 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
It's just percentages really. I get that you don't understand mate, I'm sure others can explain the maths simply for you. I'll try before bed, imagine if you have six juicy mutton steaks in the fridge and five lamb chops bought later in the week. Two mutton steaks go off and you replace them with an extra lamb chop. The lamb chops now outnumber the steaks. Now imagine if you could have bought seven lamb chops when you bought all the shops mutton steaks, the mutton/lamb ratio available was never greater for the mutton overall from the shop.

Mutton = Brexit tears
Lamb = Remain voter

Night wink

But it legit didn't prove what you said, so you then tried to act like your failure wasn't a failure, but that I just can't understand it.

I can, it does not say what you said.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:13 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
But it legit didn't prove what you said, so you then tried to act like your failure wasn't a failure, but that I just can't understand it.

I can, it does not say what you said.
Um no.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:14 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Putinbot1
he wants to set up parliment vs the people for the next general election. His miscalculated, people see him and Farage clearly now. The popularist nationalists are exposed.

Originally posted by Robtard

Sounds about right.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Sounds just like your typical lie and smear campaign from the UK Press /Leftist Lie Machine.

I don't buy any of it.

Ireland isn't part of the UK, nor could you really call our media leftist. Especially since Ireland doesn't need the UK to stay in the EU; we just need them to not **** over anyone else when they leave.

It's why plans and offers were made. It's May and the DUP's fault they weren't accepted. Boris acting like they're so great just reeks of him trying to save face. Not that it matters, as I read that the DUP, ***** that they are, have already shut it down.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 10:04 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote