KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » So let's talk Brexit

So let's talk Brexit
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (33): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a generous guy giving out free advice like that.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 05:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Trump Warns Johnson on Brexit Deal: `You Can't Trade'

Nov.01 -- Donald Trump said Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal will make it difficult for the British prime minister to strike a trade deal with the U.S. after the U.K. leaves the European Union. In an interview with Brexit Party Leader Nigel Farage on LBC Radio, the president said the two countries could “do much bigger numbers” if Johnson made a cleaner break with the EU. -snip

You've been warned, UK.

I don't understand Trump's point.

What does a cleaner break away from the EU have to do with making bigger number trade deal agreements with the US?

Wouldn't it be the other way around? Or is Trump suggesting that UK break away with far fewer addendums and provisos from the EU on the Brexit deal?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 05:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I don't understand Trump's point.

What does a cleaner break away from the EU have to do with making bigger number trade deal agreements with the US?

Wouldn't it be the other way around? Or is Trump suggesting that UK break away with far fewer addendums and provisos from the EU on the Brexit deal?
Trump wants us in his pocket. It's what Thatcher and Reagan wanted too. We are greater than any single US state in most ways that count. It's always been debatable if Londin or New York is the greatest city. We also have power in some parts of the Word due to the commonwealth and Queen still unmatched. It's a horrible scenario.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 06:04 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Trump wants us in his pocket. It's what Thatcher and Reagan wanted too. We are greater than any single US state in most ways that count. It's always been debatable if Londin or New York is the greatest city. We also have power in some parts of the Word due to the commonwealth and Queen still unmatched. It's a horrible scenario.

Not even sure it's that with Trump. Maybe though.

Trump has insisted that he could make "the best Brexit ever", has been saying this from the start, chastised May for not taking his Brexiting advice. I think Trump is just talking shit here, simply because he's being ignored and he can't stand that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 06:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

UK is already turning into a Fascist Woke Nightmare. Them getting away from the EU won't Save it. Their only hope is to CULL the Leftist Monsters that run that country. Deport All the Blue Hair Nazis.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2019 09:51 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So he's just another conservative youtube gaslighter it seems?. No shortage of those; no wonder he's popular with a certain sect of KMC.

Basically, though like I said, he speaks more as if his primary audience is American (which it probably is, being on youtube and all).

Nov.01 -- Donald Trump said Boris Johnson’s Brexit deal will make it difficult for the British prime minister to strike a trade deal with the U.S. after the U.K. leaves the European Union. In an interview with Brexit Party Leader Nigel Farage on LBC Radio, the president said the two countries could “do much bigger numbers” if Johnson made a cleaner break with the EU. -snip

You've been warned, UK.

That makes no sense.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 12:54 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. The EU is doing its best to not allow the citizen's the freedom to hear and see things they disapprove of.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 12:56 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, PR's post and my reply to PR's post has nothing to do with Trump. This is even retarded for you, star/fly.
I thought that was time immemorial....

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 03:18 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
-He lied about the effect that the Gay Marriage Referendum would have on Ireland.
-He lied about the effect the Abortion Referendum would have on Ireland.
-He goes out of his way to use terms and language that apply more to American culture than Irish, which is especially strange given how different Irish culture and Irish political culture is to that of America. Simple words like "Republican" and "Conservative" mean something very different to most people here.

IIRC He also said places like Blanchardstown and Darndale have somehow become Muslim no-go areas. Somehow, I doubt he's ever got his ass on to a 38A and gone out to Blanch, because I can tell anyone that needs to know that the most dangerous thing there is the groups of kids in Liverpool tracksuits that hang around outside the chipper on a Friday night.

Considering some of the shite that comes out of your mouth, I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not.

What lies besides the Muslim thing?

If he made predictions of doom and gloom, barren old maids, or a dwindling population, as he often does, that's just speculation. Arguably very bad speculation, perhaps, but still just speculation.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 03:31 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So he's just another conservative youtube gaslighter it seems?. No shortage of those; no wonder he's popular with a certain sect of KMC.

His videos on UN internet policing tend to be pretty good.

But yeah, he does spend a lot of time on how women should be making babies instead of working through their 20's and 30's, and has a thing about equating immigration to population replacement.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 03:37 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yes. The EU is doing its best to not allow the citizen's the freedom to hear and see things they disapprove of.

Even If that was true, then they're doing a piss-poor job of it.

Originally posted by cdtm
What lies besides the Muslim thing?

If he made predictions of doom and gloom, barren old maids, or a dwindling population, as he often does, that's just speculation. Arguably very bad speculation, perhaps, but still just speculation.

If you say something will happen that you know won't, and do it with the intent to try to fearmonger, I don't consider that to be simple speculation. And like I said, he has a massive problem of talking about Ireland like it's far more culturally similar to America than it really is.

And yeah, even someone as lacking in wokeness as me doesn't like his attitudes towards women either.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 12:52 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Even If that was true, then they're doing a piss-poor job of it.

If you say something will happen that you know won't, and do it with the intent to try to fearmonger, I don't consider that to be simple speculation. And like I said, he has a massive problem of talking about Ireland like it's far more culturally similar to America than it really is.

And yeah, even someone as lacking in wokeness as me doesn't like his attitudes towards women either.
I lack wokeness also and I find your post resonates with me. thumb up

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 01:16 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um, PR's post and my reply to PR's post has nothing to do with Trump. This is even retarded for you, star/fly.

Um, I didn't say they did, jackass. My point was that TDS has affected you so much that is has made your trolling even more pathetic than usual. It is conservatives mostly that support Trump, yes? And you attacked conservatives with your trolling post so yeah, it's obviously you that is the one who is retarded for being too dense to get my point.

The post you quoted or your reply to it doesn't have to directly have anything to do with Trump for what I said to be true... retard.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 08:39 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Trump wants us in his pocket.

Yes, this is definitely obvious. Anyone who denies this is an idiot. Luckily, I understand the situation just barely smart enough to understand Trump is every bit the power-hungry Imperialist that Obama was.

And, no, I'm not being sarcastic. The more I learn about Brexit, the more confused and ignorant I feel.

It's what Thatcher and Reagan wanted too.

Good point.

We are greater than any single US state in most ways that count.

I believe that's true except for California. If CA was its own country, it would be the world's 5th largest economy. Texas would be the 10th largest economy. NY would be 11. But the UK has a single cohesive military.

It's always been debatable if London or New York is the greatest city.

It's London. Here's why:

+Safer
+Larger (less crowded than NYC)
+More tourist attractions and more free tourist attractions
-But slightly more expensive than NYC
-Transportation (The Tub) stops earlier and covers less ground than the NYC subway

If you're like me, the transportation is a very big deal and 24hr Subways are absolutely necessary. But for a vacation, I'd rather go to London.

We also have power in some parts of the Word due to the commonwealth and Queen still unmatched. It's a horrible scenario.

You also have more power in some parts of the PowerPoint and Excel, too.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 10:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes, this is definitely obvious. Anyone who denies this is an idiot. Luckily, I understand the situation just barely smart enough to understand Trump is every bit the power-hungry Imperialist that Obama was.

And, no, I'm not being sarcastic. The more I learn about Brexit, the more confused and ignorant I feel.

Good point.

I believe that's true except for California. If CA was its own country, it would be the world's 5th largest economy. Texas would be the 10th largest economy. NY would be 11. But the UK has a single cohesive military.

It's London. Here's why:

+Safer
+Larger (less crowded than NYC)
+More tourist attractions and more free tourist attractions
-But slightly more expensive than NYC
-Transportation (The Tub) stops earlier and covers less ground than the NYC subway

If you're like me, the transportation is a very big deal and 24hr Subways are absolutely necessary. But for a vacation, I'd rather go to London.

You also have more power in some parts of the PowerPoint and Excel, too.
Much as I love California, it's my favourite part of the US I have seen, it goes bankrupt sometimes and
The commonwealth + soft power of the crown in terms of power projection are an infrastructure California alone would not have in place.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 10:08 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Much as I love California, it's my favourite part of the US I have seen, it goes bankrupt sometimes and
The commonwealth + soft power of the crown in terms of power projection are an infrastructure California alone would not have in place.

The UK. The Commonwealth.

One Third Of The World's Population

https://thecommonwealth.org/declara...-and-investment

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 01:36 AM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Lets talk aids. Human tarian aids to be exact. Lol

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 03:29 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shiv
The UK. The Commonwealth.

One Third Of The World's Population

https://thecommonwealth.org/declara...-and-investment
It is what it is meant of the most powerful and fast growing emerging markets with others having natural resources they struggle to exploit themselves.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2019 05:12 AM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

You've been warned, UK.
this is exactly what was discussed in 2016.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2019 01:04 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

When is this happening now?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2019 03:05 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote