KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » WHO IS more dangerous - a SJW or Incel?

WHO IS more dangerous - a SJW or Incel?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darthgoober
Wouldn't that make you alt-right though?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 01:02 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Robtard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well you're a Bill Maher fan, right? He's against identity politics, criticizes Islam, and is pro free speech(he actually DEFENDS people's right to speak when antifa tries to shut them down and has given a platform to Coulter, Milo, and Shapiro on his show)..

Last edited by darthgoober on Jan 9th, 2019 at 01:18 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 01:06 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well you're a Bill Maher fan, right? He's against identity politics, criticizes Islam, and is pro free speech(he actually DEFENDS people's right to speak when antifa tries to shut them down and has given a platform to Coulter, Milo, and Shapiro on his show)..

I've said I agree with Bill Maher sometimes, probably a good 60% at least, but everything you've noted I agree with when done correctly and fairly. IP can't be bad, Islam has legit critiques against it and I've said shitlords like Milo, Coulter and Shapiro should be allowed to speak if invited. He can be rather smug-arrogant though and that's off putting.

Are you suggesting Bill Maher is Alt-Right though now? Lolz. Weirdo.

Last edited by Robtard on Jan 9th, 2019 at 01:26 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 01:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

I've said I agree with Bill Maher sometimes, probably a good 60% at least, but everything you've noted I agree with when done correctly and fairly. He can be rather smug-arrogant though and that's off putting.

Are you suggesting Bill Maher is Alt-Right though now? Lolz. Weirdo.

Well he does agree with the Alt Right on those topics(as do you), which by your standards seems to imply that yes, both he and yourself are Alt Right...

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 01:24 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No, not by my standards, by whatever you're making up right now. But hey, if it helps you thinking* I'm Alt-Right, cool. Bill Maher can defend himself, but he's not Alt-Right, imo.

*I will add that I don't really believe you believe this, you're just doing your thing and that's fine.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 01:28 AM
darthgoober

No, not by my standards, by whatever you're making up right now. But hey, if it helps you thinking* I'm Alt-Right, cool. Bill Maher can defend himself, but he's not Alt-Right, imo.

*I will add that I don't really believe you believe this, you're just doing your thing and that's fine.

It's entirely possible that I'm confusing you with others, but haven't you expressed before that agreeing with the Alt Right about stuff makes someone Alt Right even if they don't identify themselves as such?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 01:34 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Let me expound, when I said "your thing", I was talking about how you defend someone or something by passively attacking its critics. It's your MO.

eg I attack the Alt-Right, so you attack me. I have to ask, I don't think you're Alt-Right, but what do you get out of it defending them this way? You did so in the Charlotsville thread via whataboutary tactics and you've done so other times since then.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 01:38 AM
darthgoober

Let me expound, when I said "your thing", I was talking about how you defend someone or something by passively attacking its critics. It's your MO.

eg I attack the Alt-Right, so you attack me. I have to ask, I don't think you're Alt-Right, but what do you get out of it defending them this way? You did so in the Charlotsville thread via whataboutary tactics and you've done so other times since then.

I seldom defend the Alt Right except in regards to recognizing that they have the same legal rights as other citizens. When it seems that I'm taking their side most of the time I'm actually taking issue with using the label Alt Right to vilify people who aren't actually Alt Right in an effort to undercut their arguments and/or hypocrisy from the other side.

Last edited by darthgoober on Jan 9th, 2019 at 01:59 AM

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 01:44 AM
Trump God

The alt right are better than SJW'S, we should defend them or the ethnics will over run us.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 11:49 AM
Trump God is currently offline Click here to Send Trump God a Private Message Find more posts by Trump God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trump God

It's entirely possible that I'm confusing you with others, but haven't you expressed before that agreeing with the Alt Right about stuff makes someone Alt Right even if they don't identify themselves as such?
I'm not alt right but Science proves whites and men are more intelligent.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 11:50 AM
Trump God is currently offline Click here to Send Trump God a Private Message Find more posts by Trump God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Trump God
I'm not alt right but Science proves whites and men are more intelligent.

That's not actually true, Asians are smarter than whites on average.

Last edited by darthgoober on Jan 10th, 2019 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 09:25 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

In America or across the whole world?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 09:36 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
In America or across the whole world?

Both I believe. Though tbf, I heard Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs in America than Asians.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 10:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Clearly biased opinion

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 10:47 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Both I believe. Though tbf, I heard Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs in America than Asians.

I'd look into the veracity of the claim but who can seriously be ****ing bothered doing that.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 11:03 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

^ Clearly biased opinion

Hey it's not my opinion, it's the findings of a 30 year study...

https://www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfred...nsen30years.pdf

Honestly, I don't even put all that much stock in IQ scores. I myself technically have a high IQ but I generally can't remember names or dates worth a damn, I don't pick up on social cues that are obvious to everyone else, and I did horrible in school because even when I understood the subject matter inside and out I couldn't actually sit there and fill out all the day to day paperwork properly. That's why most of my classmates are bit better off than I am at this point. Raw IQ doesn't mean all that much in the grand scheme of things IMO.

Last edited by darthgoober on Jan 10th, 2019 at 11:08 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2019 11:04 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

IQ is more about how quickly your brain makes connections between things that are seemingly unconnected, it's more of an indicator of potential to be intelligent. Like height may produce a better chance of being a good basketball player, having a high IQ merely increases the probability you have high intelligence.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 02:16 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is in no way meant in any kind of racist way, but the modern world is built on Northern Europe's Discoveries. The Science of the 20th and 21st Century is founded in 15,16,17,18 and 19th Century Europe.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 02:23 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Putinbot1
This is in no way meant in any kind of racist way, but the modern world is built on Northern Europe's Discoveries. The Science of the 20th and 21st Century is founded in 15,16,17,18 and 19th Century Europe.

IDK man... Europe definitely came up with with a lot in quantity, but Asia was the birthplace of a lot of things that were so vital to the modern world that it could be argued that more is built upon their discoveries. Aside from inventions like paper, printing, gunpowder, the magnetic compass, and clocks, Asia is basically the inventors of modern math. The concept of the number zero came from India, algebra originated from the middle east, and the first calculator(abacus) came from China. Things like Civil service examinations and civil bureaucracy also find their roots in East Asia.

Don't get me wrong because I fully acknowledge that Western Civilization has everyone else beat when it it comes to volume, but trade with Asia is basically what brought Europe out of the dark ages and paved the way for many of those important discoveries.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 03:24 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

IDK man... Europe definitely came up with with a lot in quantity, but Asia was the birthplace of a lot of things that were so vital to the modern world that it could be argued that more is built upon their discoveries. Aside from inventions like paper, printing, gunpowder, the magnetic compass, and clocks, Asia is basically the inventors of modern math. The concept of the number zero came from India, algebra originated from the middle east, and the first calculator(abacus) came from China. Things like Civil service examinations and civil bureaucracy also find their roots in East Asia.

Don't get me wrong because I fully acknowledge that Western Civilization has everyone else beat when it it comes to volume, but trade with Asia is basically what brought Europe out of the dark ages and paved the way for many of those important discoveries.
Yes, they had gunpowder and did nothing with it etc. Yes 0 allowed proofs of Greek Geometry etc. Actually the civil service etc. came from the Fertile Crescent and north Africa, all of these ancient things were stagnent and unchanging for thousands of years, it was Europe and particularly the two periods of the enlightenment and the first Industrial revolution that allowed the British Empire and English to dominate the 18th, 19th and first half of the 20th Century and the Americans and to a lesser extent Europe to dominate the second half of the 20th and the 21st. Your Language, dress, week, way of telling the time, legal system, political system, music (scales etc.) all has it's roots in Europe.

As for Science, Newton, Lavoisier, Darwin, Brunel, Bohr, Tesla, Gauss, Hook, Mercedes, Oppenheimer etc. all sound pretty European to me, hell, even Americans like the Wright Brothers and Ford sound pretty European.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2019 03:49 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote