KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Orouke caught in a onesie in stage

Orouke caught in a onesie in stage
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Broly has the weak spot on the chest or has that changed...been a while since I watched any DBZ.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 06:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He has no weakness.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:01 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember one time a little kid peed on him.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Priceless, no he wasnt open about it, he lied about itlaughing out loud

Keep doing that thing you doing. Its classsic.

You literally are less caring about his criminal record then Trumps bald spot.

I cant take you serious anymore.

You were the first to bring up Trump's hair and fake tan, so I made the point that it's fair game for ridicule because they're so over-the-top. You're the only one still bringing them up.

The very same article you posted about O'Rourke's criminal record states that O'Rourke frequently addressed being arrested in the past.

quote:
When we sought detail from O’Rourke’s spokesman, Chris Evans, he said by email that O’Rourke had consistently addressed his arrests, notably during campaign stops in Paris, Sunnyside, San Antonio and Houston, where O’Rourke told a group in August 2018 that he spent a night in the El Paso County jail after what he referred to as his 1995 arrest for criminal trespass.

In San Antonio, a resident told O’Rourke she’d seen what someone described as his mugshot. O’Rourke replied: "More than 20 years ago, I was arrested--not once, but twice. So you should know that and we should all own that, if asked." O’Rourke specified that he’d been arrested for attempting to hop a fence at the University of Texas at El Paso and later, he said, for a "far more serious mistake: I drove under the influence of alcohol. There’s no justifying that."

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:08 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Surtur
Broly has the weak spot on the chest or has that changed...been a while since I watched any DBZ.
That was in the second movie, due to Goku punching into him in the first movie. Not really a weakness, but an injury.
Nu-Broly has no weaknesses. He can deflect almost everything.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:09 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
You were the first to bring up Trump's hair and fake tan, so I made the point that it's fair game for ridicule because they're so over-the-top. You're the only one still bringing them up.

The very same article you posted about O'Rourke's criminal record states that O'Rourke frequently addressed being arrested in the past.

No he lied and said he didnt try to leave the scene from the accident. He did.

Does him addressing him being a scumbag robber and drunk make him any more endearing to you?

You have a low bar.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:14 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

No he lied and said he didnt try to leave the scene from the accident. He did.

Does him addressing him being a scumbag robber and drunk make him any more endearing to you?

You have a low bar.

Fleeing the scene then lying about it makes him a bigger scumbag, especially if it was a recent denial. Again, didn't know this until today. I'm also not swept away by O'Rourke like some simpleton who votes according to party affiliation and name recognition.

I have more in common with him politically than with Cruz, which is why I hoped he would win the Senate seat in Texas, but he's far from an ideal politician and it doesn't excuse his past scumbaggery.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:29 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you would vote for someone because you are more ideologically identical, even if the person is a convicted robber, drunk while driving and fleeing the scene?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:33 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

So you would vote for someone because you are more ideologically identical, even if the person is a convicted robber, drunk while driving and fleeing the scene?

I wouldn't vote for anyone I knew had ****ed up recently or was still ****ing up. Someone who ****ed a long time ago, didn't cause any actual serious harm, and showed genuine remorse with conduct to back it up? Sure, I could vote for someone like that, provided I agreed with their political ideas.

He was arrested a couple of times and completed a DUI program, twenty years ago. Nobody was killed or seriously injured or wronged, and he's been out of trouble for about twenty years now.

What else would you have him do to make him worthy of office?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 07:47 PM
Adam_PoE

Trumpers have forfeited the right to criticize candidates for worthiness of office.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:50 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wouldn't vote for anyone I knew had ****ed up recently or was still ****ing up. Someone who ****ed a long time ago, didn't cause any actual serious harm, and showed genuine remorse with conduct to back it up? Sure, I could vote for someone like that, provided I agreed with their political ideas.

He was arrested a couple of times and completed a DUI program, twenty years ago. Nobody was killed or seriously injured or wronged, and he's been out of trouble for about twenty years now.

He admitted to a past crime while lying about the key details of it that make him look even shittier

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 08:57 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Who gives a ****? He was in a band, and he was having fun.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2019 10:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote