KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Federal Judge Lifts Transgender Troop Injuction

Federal Judge Lifts Transgender Troop Injuction
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zucc
Restricted

Account Restricted

I agree with the trans ban here.

Have to draw a line within some institutions. The problem with trans people, gays and other weirdos outlier-minorities is that when people start to accept them in society the try to change the standards, norms and rules to suit their frivolous wants and worldveiws. We see this with SJW's today trying to pass off ingrained gender differences as "social constructs" just becuase they've been given a bit of power within education among other institutes. So it's better to just straight up ban Trannies from serving before they try and divert and time and resources from military to make them feel more at home.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 06:16 PM
Zucc is currently offline Click here to Send Zucc a Private Message Find more posts by Zucc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
Hmm interesting that you focused on the field when I also mentioned desk jobs.

Interesting that you brought up desk jobs and diabetics when my post started with the following:

quote:
Feels like an old-holdout from yesteryear when it was hard to care for a diabetic...

Because an insulin pump could certainly serve a desk jockey quite well but not a field operative crawling through the jungle or sand for days.

Edit - I'm being a dick.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 07:04 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBCuck
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by -Pr- on Mar 8th, 2019 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 07:28 PM
BrolyBCuck is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBCuck a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBCuck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
It’s not bigotry it’s a mental illness. Instead of treating a mental illness the left wants to embrace mid evil procedures that care irreversibly harm people because of the mental illness.

Also you want to inform science and say feelings>Biology

Dude, you don't know anything about mental illness or the diagnostic criteria. Please stop commenting on things you have no idea about.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 09:37 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Dude, you don't know anything about mental illness or the diagnostic criteria. Please stop commenting on things you have no idea about.
he might, he was in the army Adam, who knows what he saw or experienced. Broly has been in self admitted bad places so... he might know.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 09:41 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Honestly that's why I'm refraining from commenting on this. I'm not expert enough in this area.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 09:43 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Honestly that's why I'm refraining from commenting on this. I'm not expert enough in this area.
Me neither my dad was a soldier before working as a diplomat but he said it was something he hated, many of my family including my youngest served, but not in America. I have no diagnoses mental health issue... ha and I'm no expert on the different types.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 09:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I hope my input can help with this conversation.

See my previous post and follow-up clarification:

Originally posted by dadudemon
According to the DSM-5, yes [Gender Dysphoria is a pathology] .

Page 451:
https://www.psikolojiagi.com/wp-con...20(English).pdf

The APA also cautions against labeling all transgendered with a pathology:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6225591/

quote:
In particular, there is a danger that a term that is now the name of a specific diagnosable psychiatric disorder may simultaneously be applied to individuals, populations, or experiences that do not meet diagnostic criterion and that, according to the APA, should not be considered pathological.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 09:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I hope my input can help with this conversation.

See my previous post and follow-up clarification:

The APA also cautions against labeling all transgendered with a pathology:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6225591/
That makes sense.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 10:01 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Me neither my dad was a soldier before working as a diplomat but he said it was something he hated, many of my family including my youngest served, but not in America. I have no diagnoses mental health issue... ha and I'm no expert on the different types.
Clarfication youngest of my first 2.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2019 10:02 PM
S_W_LeGenD

Originally posted by -Pr-
Why do people not want transgender troops in the first place?

A transgender individual will identify as male [or] female, but is not physically; the stress of living in a body that is not 'right' can take its toll. Therefore, a transgender individual might not be fit to serve unless his/her body issues are adequately addressed (surgical interventions and affiliated costs).

Body insecurities can affect morale and/or 'presence of mind' in the battlefield; not recommended. Military is no place for this nonsense.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Mar 11th, 2019 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 01:22 PM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
A transgender individual will identify as male [or] female, but is not physically; the stress of living in a body that is not 'right' can take its toll. Therefore, a transgender individual might not be fit to serve unless his/her body issues are adequately addressed (surgical interventions and affiliated costs).

Body insecurities can affect morale and/or 'presence of mind' in the battlefield; not recommended. Military is no place for this nonsense.

Cool story. The militaries of 20 developed nations, including our own Department of Defense, would argue otherwise.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2019 06:14 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_W_LeGenD

Cool story. The militaries of 20 developed nations, including our own Department of Defense, would argue otherwise.

Acceptance does not imply that the underlying problems do not exist. I just pointed out the obvious.

It is up to you to decide how you run an organization. Whether you are doing a better job at it, or taking greater risks then others, is the point.

Last edited by S_W_LeGenD on Mar 12th, 2019 at 08:45 AM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2019 08:42 AM
S_W_LeGenD is currently offline Click here to Send S_W_LeGenD a Private Message Find more posts by S_W_LeGenD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote