KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Anti-Vaxx Movement and idiots.

The Anti-Vaxx Movement and idiots.
Started by: Nibedicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
One Big Mob
Dead

Freebasing pure uncut Fortnitian Tism can give you some unsightly side effects.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 06:02 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Freebasing pure uncut Fortnitian Tism can give you some unsightly side effects.

Hey! Watch your language! This is a family forum!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 06:06 AM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Bentley
Given how drugs are build and how crops grow I think it's much more possible to have undesired chemicals in your food than in vaccines made in a laboratory. You can find microplastics, growth hormones and pesticides in your average corn field.

That just seems subjective to me, besides aren't pesticides and growth hormones built in labs as well? I think GMO in food has been shown to have negative long term affects on humans so you should be concerned about that. This doesn't mean you shouldn't be concerned about vaccines but about food as well.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 03:09 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

Originally posted by Deadline
I thought the problems that anti-vaccers have with vaccines are not with the science of vaccination but what they put in most vaccines? In other words there are dangerous things that are put in vaccines which are given to the gerneral public.

Yeah, this is the argument I hear, not that vaccines don't do as advertised, but that our illegitimate governments pump them full of other secret chemicals that also kill our sperms and other such sinister things.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 03:15 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by samhain
Yeah, this is the argument I hear, not that vaccines don't do as advertised, but that our illegitimate governments pump them full of other secret chemicals that also kill our sperms and other such sinister things.

Yea that's it.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 03:25 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by samhain
That kind of smacks of tinfoil hat stuff, I know you don't believe it Sam. I hadn't heard that.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 04:37 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

I think GMO in food has been shown to have negative long term affects on humans so you should be concerned about that.

Nope, studies show that GMOs are not harmful. Neither are vaccines.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 05:50 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Putinbot1
That kind of smacks of tinfoil hat stuff, I know you don't believe it Sam. I hadn't heard that.

Yea I know politicians and intelligence agencies are always getting caught doing corrupt and horrible things so to think they would do something like this is crazy.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 05:50 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

Originally posted by NemeBro
OBM and I have nine kids together.

Did you sell the rest?

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 06:19 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Watch out, he's about to cull "the wheat from the chaff."

TBF, not separating the "wheat from the chaff" so to speak is only making the human race weaker and weaker, genetically at least.

Where nature would normally likely weed out those with weak genetics so those genes would not become part of the human gene pool, our advances in medicine now have people who wouldn't have survived to breeding age surviving and breeding, passing on inferior and/or not desired traits.

Not advocating killing or sterilizing people or even eugenics, but it's a reality of the human condition now.

edit: Actually, I would probably be for sterilizing certain people, but that has to do with their crappy views, not crappy genes

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 29th, 2019 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 06:40 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, not separating the "wheat from the chaff" so to speak is only making the human race weaker and weaker, genetically at least.

Where nature would normally likely weed out those with weak genetics so those genes would not become part of the human gene pool, our advances in medicine now have people who wouldn't have survived to breeding age surviving and breeding, passing on inferior and/or not desired traits.

Not advocating killing or sterilizing people or even eugenics, but it's a reality of the human condition now.

edit: Actually, I would probably be for sterilizing certain people, but that has to do with their crappy views, not crappy genes

Yea so you are advocating eugenics.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:26 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yea so you are advocating eugenics.

I'm not, you just have very poor reading comprehension, which is likely due to your very low intelligence, of which IQ is in part genetic.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:38 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

I'm not, you just have very poor reading comprehension, which is likely due to your very low intelligence, of which IQ is in part genetic.

No I got what you said. Just like a typical leftist you're psychotic and try to hide it.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

No I got what you said. Just like a typical leftist you're psychotic and try to hide it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You clearly didn't and you clearly don't know what eugenics is, it's controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics. Social and political views are learned; not genetically inherited. You're welcome.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 08:54 PM
Deadline

roll eyes (sarcastic)

You clearly didn't and you clearly don't know what eugenics is, it's controlled breeding to increase the occurrence of desirable heritable characteristics. Social and political views are learned; not genetically inherited. You're welcome.

Well heres the thing I don't believe you. Not sure if you would call yourself a leftist but you seem to lean that way and like a lot of leftists you're actually psychotic.

*puts on fake sincere voice* Oh well I'm not advocating eugenics but but but modern medicine is actually weakening the population, so it's reality of the human condition. I'm not calling for sterlizing people bbbbbut I would sterlize people with crappy views.

And we know we're we are going with this. It's mission creep, so yeah I get the difference I don't believe you.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 09:06 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Well heres the thing I don't believe you. Not sure if you would call yourself a leftist but you seem to lean that way and like a lot of leftists you're actually psychotic.

*puts on fake sincere voice* Oh well I'm not advocating eugenics but but but modern medicine is actually weakening the population, so it's reality of the human condition. I'm not calling for sterlizing people bbbbbut I would sterlize people with crappy views.

And we know we're we are going with this. It's mission creep, so yeah I get the difference I don't believe you.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just think you proved I'm literally Hitler.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 09:19 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I just think you literally proved I'm Hitler.
Zieg Heil confused

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 09:26 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

roll eyes (sarcastic)

We know how it goes with you people.

*puts on fake sincere voice* Oh we're for free speech we just want to shutdown the nazis.

Before you know it everybody is being shutdown. Don't give me any of that I-just-wanna-sterlize-people-with-crappy-views rubbish.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 09:34 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Zieg Heil confused

Seems so

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 09:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic)

^Just admitted to being proven to be Hitler!

Reported.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 29th, 2019 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 10:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote