KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Montage of Pedo Joe touching and kissing underage girls

Montage of Pedo Joe touching and kissing underage girls
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
I assume he gets way better and more relaxed at groping kids towards the end. There must be training footage of him trying to slide his hand up an American Girl Doll's shirt. Kissing sides of beef too, and the whole shebang.

This is creepier then those "nature" videos. (Educational my ass, we ALL know who the target audience is )

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:51 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Didn't watch the vid cos it claims to be pedophilia and I don't watch that, but is this another 'Obama is a pedo' or 'Clinton is the head of a pizza parlor basement pedo ring' type of thing or legit? Trumpers seem obsessed with accusing others of being pedos.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 2nd, 2019 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 07:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^patheticly robtarded, this is none of that.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:10 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't watch the vid cos it claims to be pedophilia and I don't watch that, but is this another 'Obama is a pedo' or 'Clinton is the head of a pizza parlor basement pedo ring' type of thing or legit? Trumpers seem obsessed with accusing others of being pedos.

Indeed things like pizza gate and russian collusion were crazy conspiracies thumb up

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Honestly is super creepy.

Its pretty bad.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:14 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I didn't watch either, just taking DDM's word for it.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Indeed things like pizza gate and russian collusion were crazy conspiracies thumb up

Deflection tactics by the tard to avoid the issue.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:21 PM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

At this point, I pretty much assume EVERY politician is a sexual predator of some sort, almost like it's a prerequisite. Disturbing vid in parts.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:26 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur

^ Silly equalization tactics

^ Extra silly considering Surt had at one point said the Russia investigation itself was warranted

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

You’re obviously defending a pedo. Can’t get much worse than that.

Rob is showing his true colors.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:41 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Silly equalization tactics

^ Extra silly considering Surt had at one point said the Russia investigation itself was warranted

He never said that tarded, cry more child.

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Apr 2nd, 2019 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:41 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Eon Blue
You’re obviously defending a pedo. Can’t get much worse than that.

Rob is showing his true colors.

You calling me a pedo supporter would maybe have a little sting if you hadn't already told me in PM that you have no ill feelings towards me and would happily cheer-lead me if only I asked :0

To that, I still say to thee nay!

ps When can I expect my next weird PM?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:46 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

All you can talk about is weird Pm's, this is how weird man babies act on the internet.

I bet you are sitting at home naked in your basement right now.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:47 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

You calling me a pedo supporter would maybe have a little sting if you hadn't already told me in PM that you have no ill feelings towards me and would happily cheer-lead me if only I asked :0

To that, I still say to thee nay!

ps When can I expect my next weird PM?

More fabrications from someone obviously demented. No one takes you seriously, Rob.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:49 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Eon Blue
More fabrications from someone obviously demented. No one takes you seriously, Rob.

Can I post your PM then?

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:50 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wait till he responds again with "you sent me Pm's!"

edit: he already did laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 08:50 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fcking creep, he asks every single girl how old they are, then says to ever single one "no dating till you are 30 years old" then proceeds to grope the fck out of each and every one of them.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:29 PM
Zucc
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:33 PM
Zucc is currently offline Click here to Send Zucc a Private Message Find more posts by Zucc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zucc
Restricted

Account Restricted

Among other slides that show him picking out the young girls of every family posing with him, whispering inappropriaties in their ear, stroking them, fondling them and kissing them while they're reeling away all in plain sight.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:35 PM
Zucc is currently offline Click here to Send Zucc a Private Message Find more posts by Zucc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Zucc

What is this supposed to be? I see only broken pic links

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2019 09:39 PM